[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kinda wrong her but am sure you know an answer. Why do special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: sf.jpg (41 KB, 610x293) Image search: [Google]
sf.jpg
41 KB, 610x293
Kinda wrong her but am sure you know an answer.

Why do special forces always grab the neck of the person in front of them? Is it to show support? Is it cuz they got a 1-arm-length-distance rule?

Wondering since I was a child
>>
>>27917766
easy to drag them back if they get hit, can communicate by a tap
>>
>>27917773
makes sense, cheers man
>>
>>27917766
It's the universal sign for I'm here for you, if you need to talk or whatever. But mostly because it's easy to communicate with taps or squeezes under some circumstances
>>
Also gives you greater awareness of where their head is should you need to fire over them.
>>
Shoulder massages are relaxing in tense situations.
>>
>>27917834
Now I'm picturing swat guys giving neck massages just before kicking the door down.

My fucking sides.

Thanks bro, you may have just saved my life.
>>
Also to push when you charge into a room and start bayoneting each and everyone towelhead
>>
>>27917766

IARD movement drill.
>>
>>27917766
These are not special force btw.
Its the riot police (crs). You can see that with the yellow marks on the helmet.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 986x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 986x556
>To keep your human shield in front of you.
>When the shooting starts, you don't want that bastard diving for cover.
>>
>>27917834
this
>>
>>27917773
Also, it prevents the front man of going too far without the back-up, they are always at arm's length of each other.
>>
>>27917766
I'm on an entry team. It's for all sorts of communication, OP. Primary being notification that everyone in the stack is ready and feeling which way the guy in front of you is going when you flow into a room so you can ride off of his direction and go the other way to get the other side of the room. Dragging them out is secondary.
>>
Lets the front guy know where his buddy is, without having to look back.

You create a chain so that everyone knows where everyone is and can cover his sector without having to take his eyes off it.

This prevents the squad from breaking up and immediately notifies everyone when someone stops or does another action.
>>
Special forces units are trained to always give themselves a pat on the back when they succeed. The conditioned response of having a hand on your back increases confidence and calms the operator.
>>
>>27918029
>>27918034
These gentleman know what they are talking about
>>
>>27918029
This guy has no idea what he's talking about.

>>27917834
>>27917796
>It's the universal sign for I'm here for you, if you need to talk or whatever.
>Shoulder massages are relaxing in tense situations.
Can confirm.
>>
>>27917847
>saved my life
Wat?
>>
>>27918285
Dont ask questions to which the answers you can not comprehend.
>>
>>27918285
I was thinking of killing myself
>>
>>27917847
>deliver keks on /k/
>save a /k/ommdo's life
Not the guy that posted that, but just imagine keeping somebody from necking themselves because of one of your shitposts.

The world is a strange place.
>>
>>27918285
I was contemplating on whether I should OD on heroin.
>>
>>27918246
Maybe I don't... Lol. We must be doing it wrong. I always thought that was what what out pre-entry butt rubs were for... A little pinch on the ass and you know it's go time.
>>
>>27918246
Maybe I don't... Lol. We must be doing it wrong. I always thought that was what our pre-entry butt rubs were for... A little pinch on the ass and you know it's go time.
>>
>>27917862
Weird, I was never taught to grab the neck....
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.