[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this dude full of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: I am become Big Boss.jpg (569 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
I am become Big Boss.jpg
569 KB, 1920x1080
https://youtu.be/Fs-TObcA6R0

4:05
>>
>>27914806
Hes a former DevGru SEAL if that tickles your jimmies any
>>
Faggot played too much MW2 and is parroting tac knife tactics he heard on Youtube
>>
>>27914806
Who cares what you do? If you're alive after you do it, you did the right technique.
>>
>>27914831
Also was an instructor at Black Water
>>
>>27914931
What kind of stupid shit is this? The point is asking, would you be alive if you do this?
>>
>>27914993
Maybe? Probably? Couldn't hurt.
>>
>>27914806
Kyle Defoor is former Seal Team 6, so no, he is way more operator than you.
>>
>>27914806

I thought it was allright until he started saying fight off one guy with a knife while shooting another guy. That looked like a real good way to get your pistol taken and crammed up your asshole because you thought a knife was an effective manstopper.

But if I'm being attacked by someone with just fists I don't see anything wrong with going to the knife first. Use the knife to create distance then pull the gun.
>>
Ever try holding a knife and gun or flashlight and gun? It's a much worse grip than regular two handed.
>>
Why not learn to draw a knife quickly in close quarters?

He has a point that it is quicker, and no, of course someone isn't going to instantly die, but that half second difference could buy you the actual seconds you need to get to your gun to end the fight, whereas the half second more to get to your gun could be one half second too long.

I think if you put aside your own bias of being on this board, where anything having to do with knives especially is always "get a gun" it is a valid point, and there is literally nothing wrong with having more tools (training/physically speaking) and weapons (actual weapons) at your disposal than less
>>
>>27914806

He's a fucking idiot.

I don't care what his credentials are.
His plan is to stab someone once in the upper chest area with about a 2 inch knife, putt his gun over the guy's shoulder, and shoot someone else.
>>
>>27916928
>I don't care what his credentials are.
>I know better because I have none!
>>
>>27916954

I know better than to stab someone with a 2 inch knife, then take my attention away from him while I'm inches away from him, put my gun over his shoulder, and shoot at someone else entirely.

He could have literally killed Osama Bin Laden.
I'm not buying that load of shit.
>>
>/k/, a group of lard-ass children, knows more about operating than a fucking SEAL

Holy shit Hiroshimoot should scrub this board.
>>
>>27916970
That's why you're a nobody, and he's not =)
>>
>>27916905
Knives aren't as effective as I'd like. A stab to the neck or face or eye isn't going to drop someone. I definitely like the idea of having another weapon on the weak side, but if somebody was that close to me I'd rather spare the fraction of a second of drawing a knife and punch him in the face with my left while drawing with my right.
>>
>>27916992

As long as I don't have to do stupid shit like that to defend myself, I'm fine with that.

I'd actually rather not be famous anyway, t b h f a m
>>
>>27916970
If you think that is a 2 inch knife, I am not sure you have adequate eye sight to use a gun properly
>>
>>27916970
>then take my attention away from him while I'm inches away from him, put my gun over his shoulder, and shoot at someone else entirely.
Cool retarded exaggeration. You completely jumped over the preferable route of stepping/turning so that Guy 1 is between you and Guy 2, while drawing and shooting 1 then 2.
>>
>>27916995
Honestly at that point it's one of those counter vs counter. Like any extreme close combatives struggle where you're putting your hands on each other, everything has a move that can defeat the other move, if not multiple.

He could have a knife, he could be unarmed, he could have a gun, it's more important to build a reactionary plan than to try any kung fu moves. Not saying a punch to the face is mind you, but honestly how effective would that be in a true grapple, if he's clinching with you then a punch doesn't mean shit, but a knife with him that close will start opening him up. If he has a knife too, then it's knife vs knife, it sucks fucking dick, way the dice came down. Same if he has a gun ready vs your knife, but at least you have a tool of some kind.

Cops have been killing dudes with their guns in grapples for years, no knives required, but I bet they'd like to use a blade to try and find space when someone is on you grabbing for your gun.
>>
>>27917003
Yeah, I'm fine with you being ignorant too, makes me a little more happy my brain is effective enough to learn new things and not stagnate.
>>
File: 1407422101366.png (56 KB, 671x609) Image search: [Google]
1407422101366.png
56 KB, 671x609
>>27915304
I would jab the knife in someones face leave it there and have my hands come together to meet my pistol and pop whomever.

Fiddling around with the gun and the knife at the same time is going to lead to you stabbing/cutting yourself.
>>
>>27916928
>2 inch knife
>>27916970
>2 inch knife
anon, that's not a 2 inch knife.
>>
>>27916905
I didn't really mean so much as using the knife, I meant using them together at the same time.

Like stabbing a dude and then shooting the other dude. And then keeping them together like fucking Big Boss.
>>
>>27914806
everyone is full of shit
>>
>>27918862
You're full of shit.
>>
>>27918882
we both are
>>
>>27918907
>>27918882
I'm the most full of shit
>>
>>27914806
Since Defoor made this, i lost any respect i had for him. Sorry.
>>
>>27918937
You're so full of shit
>>
>>27916984
>than a former SEAL who lives in fucking Alabama

He's just a redneck who followed orders to shoot ragheads.
>>
I'm sure this works if you ever need to quick stab someone with a knife but... for civilians and LEO this is a murder charge.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.