[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's it going anons anonymous here you may have heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 16
How's it going anons

anonymous here

you may have heard of our operation against paris

Well, straight to the point, if we were to crowdfund tickets, gear, comms, and transportation, would you guys be interested in acting as a militia and fighting ISIS?

Just testing the waters

>pic unrelated
>>
>>27913083
Don't waste your money. /k/ is hardly a capable force. Lurk this thread when more anons show up and you'll see that for yourself.
>>
>>27913083
All we need is a large cargo plane and all the nuggets we can carry
>>
>>27913083
Yes?
>>
I'm too retarded to know how anonymous works, but this sounds sketchy, and basically any /k/ommando that isn't triggered by paranoia with this probably won't be a good fighter... Just saying.

Other than that, this sounds awesome. Not something I'm going to do, but awesome.
>>
>>27913083
We had a guy that went over. He wanted rare old guns. I do believe he is dead now.
Really bad idea.
>>
>>27913191

donut is dead?
>>
>>27913083
Yes if there's pay involved and it's legal. I also want basic screening to weed out mentally and physically unfit candidates. If those conditions are met it's time for /k/ to remove kebab.
>>
>>27913083
DESU senpai I would. As long as it is legally solid. I can be out by mid December.
>>
>>27913199
Our brother is kill.
>>
>>27913191
How long ago was that? Is there an article on that or anything you could link me?

>>27913111
nice trips

>>27913214
Not sure about legality, I'll look into it. There would probably be pay involved, it wouldn't be super amazing pay but for your average /k/ neet, you'd be making money to go to war and use those funs you have. Screening, depending on results from posts like this, is going to be at a location in the midwest united states. Potentially a form of basic.

>>27913267
That's what we like to hear!
>>
>>27913298
Now, you gotta provide the proofs OP, that this isn't the CIA trying to nab some fuckers and paint it as stopping terrorists after the Paris bombing.
How would we get there, this basic training?
Who's gonna be runing it? Because the legality of this training in America can be construed as terrorist activities, if it was out of states it might be better. IIRC the kurds do this, the Lions of Rojevo or something.
>>
>>27913335
Not sure how to provide proof.

The funding would rely on people of the world who dislike ISIS/ISIL and want to do their part to help. Possibly kickstarter or gofundme.

We could do it out of states. Nothing is set in stone yet and I'm completely open to suggestions.
>>
>>27913298
google tries are clogged but I do know he was archived
>>
>>27913083
I would provided we are fighting the pool of 10000 potential ISIS recruits that have invaded America
>>
>>27913083
>anonymous here
You mean like literally everyone?
>>
>>27913083
Obvious scam is obvious. Go away ISIS
>>
>>27913432
Nah, the gay online "hacker army"

Fuck them desu but they could fund/ conduct logistics and strike points

>>27913437
Certainly not a scam my friend
>>
>>27913443
You're missing the entire point of anonymous. It's not a collective, it's not a group of people. Fags like you that think it is should kill yourselves
>>
>>27913443
Gee that's funny, the anonops channels are not discussing a strike.
>>
>>27913365
Well, basically the way I can see it is crowd funding will pay for plane tickets for individuals to get to the middle east, specifically to hook up with the Lions of Rojava, they are on facebook and should be notified, and from there enter combat with kurdish platoons. Issues asside from the legal are gonna be with training.

I heard from a Rojava guy that the kurds are absolute shit, like kicking open doors to check for IEDs, and sleeping on guard duty, and never aiming, just magdumping, ect. I know for a fact the slightly higher than average /k/ommando could do better in the way of training the vollenteers, but you are gonna need Kurdish speaking liaisons in the volunteer corp for communicating and recieving/transmitting to Kurdish command.
Also, Anonymous kinda has a bitch reputation, of soft college age liberals, I have to say it would be a night mare propaganda wise if volunteers get slaughtered by ISIS, or god forbid, some anon is captured alive. I can see very clearly the headline : "17 American and European youth gunned down by ISIS today- they were a volunteer corp assembled in response to the Paris attacks. Survivors say . . . ."
>>
>>27913475
I'm bridge in #opparis spamming shit about it

>>27913480
I'll try and connect with the lions on facebook
>>
>>27913420
Youre missing a zero
>>
>>27913488
Collectively the response has been "meh"
I prefer something like you but this is not the forum. The collective is a ghost since Greece.
>>
Im downaroo. Ill do it for free. I want a plate carrier and Im going to take a few concubines when we get there though.
My boy ludo worked on tanks in lybia for a while, says a lot of them are not in use. If you are seriously serious...
>>
>>27913488
Now as it stands, normally they are contacted by Americans who pay their own ticket, the Kurds arm and equip and train. I think some kind of special training could be given, specifically medical and squad tactics.
>>
>anonymous here
None of you are moose. How can you be sure?

>you may have heard of our operation AGAINST PARIS
Aloha snackbar.
>>
File: image.png (190 KB, 808x1066) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190 KB, 808x1066
>>27913191
>>27913298
His name was Johnny, he allegedly tried to reach Alleppo in search of StG-44s which had been seen in use by rebels in the area.

The story goes that he and a few other guys crossed into Syria via Turkey on motorcycles, but at some point he was apparently involved in a motorcycle accident, allegedly he was killed a few days later when the hospital he was staying in was hit by SAA rocket artillery.
>>
>>27913443
You're getting sage until you provide some proof that you are on the level OP
>>
I'm setting up a gofundme right now

>>27913502
Yeah that's true. I'm not specifically a fan of anonymous but I think they have the manpower to coordinate.

>>27913506
That's the shit I love to hear.

How should I contact all of you? Want me to start a mailing list or something?

>>27913514
I'm pretty sure we could train any non-engagement protocols in the states, as medical classes couldn't be construed as a terroristic threat.
>>
>>27913538
Well, they don't.
They don't have any network skills and they are too cellular to project any force beyond let's say 10-15 people. Ever.I'm sorry but its true. That is how Ukraine panned out and DESU /k is more likely to help white people.
>>
>>27913538
No. Im not going to invest anything into some kids dream. If you can get backing from anybody, Start posting threads here, on pol, anywhere. It will get my attention.

I would do this:
1.Get anonymoose on it
2.Start riling people up, build media presence
3.Get the legal shit done
4.Make a deal with the kurds
5.Start conscripting autists on the internet
You skipped a few steps there bud
>>
Lurking in the off chance that this isn't a honeypot
>>
>>27913530
kek
Who the fuck would expect that?
>>
>>27913538
A mailin list would be superb but then again, if you are not who you say you are...

You see, what gets the ball rolling is infrastructer in this proiject. I mean having niggas on standby to move bodies and do logistics and to handle the important stuff without much downtime between saying "Lets fuck up sone dune coons" and actually doing it, because the longer the vollenteers are putzing around, the longer the Government or ISIS has to pull some gay shit. People respect organized movements, and having shit set up before asking for vollenteerrs will bring in many more than you will get hooking this up on the fly. You have to have infrastructure to meet demand, if you understand what my point is.

>>27913573
This guy gets is

>>27913578
*telegram* Oh look here. Hmmm. this is interesting. Looks like you just got nominated to be the drill instructor in some way, maybe post instructional videos...
>>
>>27913083
>you may have heard of our operation against paris
>operation against paris
Great. I clicked a thread that's going to drastically shorten the lifespan of my dog. Thanks, Hakim.
>>
So how long have you been a lying sack of shit?
>>
>>27913083
>Ignoring national laws
>Illegally arming
>No accountability
>Funded by those with no stake
Sure sounds a lot like terrorism boyo
>>
>>27913578
You and I both know what is happening here.
>>
>>27913665
only if we killed civvies
which we probs would
>>
>>27913707
Technically any act where you are not a trained unit with a national tie could be considered terrorism
>>
>>27913083

this is the same guy that made the other thread and he is still a 14 year old

pls underage is confirmed so b&
>>
File: Ebolachan Album.png (521 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ebolachan Album.png
521 KB, 600x600
>>27913705
It's funny isn't it?
>>
>>27913719
what about PMC's?
>>
File: for my fbi bros, hello bill.jpg (115 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
for my fbi bros, hello bill.jpg
115 KB, 1200x800
I brought refreshments.
>>
>>27913124
Fortunately, you can get like 20 for $5 at Burger King.
>>
>>27913722
didn't make another thread, this is the first. I''m older than the age of majority in the united states.

>>27913610
Thats the issue with a mailing list. I'll just keep a thread up with this trip

>>27913623
whoops

>>27913573
Not asking for backing. I'm planning on taking those steps, but for now my main issue is figuring out if we have operators.

>>27913578
Didn't you serve?
>>
>>27913083

No thanks. Not only do I not have any combat experience, I don't think I's be any good. Nor do I desire to. All I want to do is forge decent blades, something somebody could use to survive in the wildness in a survival situation or gut a jihadist scumbag with. Maybe both.
>>
>>27913731
But why bother? Are they just that bored?
>>
>>27913767
>Didn't you serve?
Yes I did.

>>27913788
Seems like it. The HAPPENING isn't happening fast enough maybe.
>>
>>27913770
If you're serious about forging, I'd be interested in using your products. I'd like to keep gear local to /k/ to support ya'll

>>27913794
What branch were you with? Got an MOS or afsc or something?
>>
>>27913731
>>27913788
Never mind. But hey, thanks for being a stand up guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 780x863) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 780x863
I would be interested OP. I'm no oper8r by any means however I'm no obese neck beard either. I'm quit fit and can conduct myself in stressful situations. I also grew up around firearms and hunting and know the fundamentals of proper marksmanship and feel comfortable using them against the Islamic menace. If you aren't a govt honeypot, I would love to have the opportunity to remove ISIS and not enlist in the american military (I feel out current government no longer represents the ideals and laws of the constitution and I will not fight for them. Nothing against vets.)
>>
>>27913809
Army, 11B OIF 07-09
You should be able to see my records if you're a federal agency.
>>
>>27913809

I am, but I am also so amature at the moment that nobody with any sense would buy my blades because the only plus to them is that they are Handforged. Maybe in a few years.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 570x570
>>27913826
Sometimes I wonder if your a federal agent.
>>
>>27913826
I'd love to be able to bounce off thought and opinion, do you maintain a board or something?
>>
>>27913767
>operators
>k
Jej
>>
>>27913849
If I am they better start paying me alot more.

>>27913860
Not a board but
facebook /raifulove
>>
Aight OP. I'm not neck beard but I'm certainly not /fit/ neither. My mile run is 13 minutes, but I'll go if it pans out legally. I do not condone terrorism and its why I hate ISIS. I grew up with guns and can shoot reasonably well. I'll fight if the situation presents itself but I have a fiance who is gonna flip shit if this is real.
Also, I can sing a crusader song by heart if that counts.
I don't expect this to work however, but I will step forward if it does. I'll post a throwaway email once you respond to me and delete the post three minutes after it is up. Got it?
>>
>>27913826
Luckily (unluckily), I'm not. I have no real affiliations besides I fucking hate terrorism and I love guns

You ever see combat?

>>27913873
I'm fine with a 13 minute mile. Crusader song is important for morale. Got it.
>>
>>27913752
Technically they answer to a nation. Though they frequently commit war crimes and can't be tried thanks to loopholes
>>
File: alphabet-soup.jpg (28 KB, 730x410) Image search: [Google]
alphabet-soup.jpg
28 KB, 730x410
>>27913755
It's cold out, how about some soup.

>>27913849
Or a Isis recruiter, or neither. All I know is op is a poser.
>>
>>27913826
I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>27913897
Yes. Also, it helps when you have people in certain agencies to get you certain information.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 360x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 360x250
>>27913908
I was speaking of the nigger. Certain things about him strike me as odd in a way that can only be explained by government meddlings. Certain things he has said in the past about the liberty movement, the way /k/ worships him (not just the tripfag worship meme, the anons are always thirsty for his attention ) and his raifulove page, which although lulz worthy only seems like a way to defame gun owners and weaboo folks as fucking crazy. I may be completely wrong and he may be a RND, I just have the feeling he is working with the gov at some capacity.
>>
>>27913971
You misunderstood, I have no problem with him, unless he is OP, but I'm not going to waste my time on that. The only thing I know that OP is a poser and that bacon is tasty.
>>
>be veteran
>see all this "huur lets all fight isis"

go to a recruiting station and enlist, there ya go bud.

as for vets, the ones that over qualify to be a contractor ither are, or will never go back.

the vets that could either are already signing up with the kurds, FFl, ect.

and the rest of us with an actual skill are looking at this like, well....how much are going to pay me?

after school is over ive got offers already starting at 85k because ill have a license and experience, and yea ive got standing offers.
and thats a LOW offer.

the rest of the population is civilians who talk a big game on social media, but have never been in combat, let alone ever used a weapon or been in a life or death situation ha good luck getting them to actually sign up, let alone accomplish anything once theyre on the ground fighting.
>>
File: 1433770786286.jpg (451 KB, 1128x1128) Image search: [Google]
1433770786286.jpg
451 KB, 1128x1128
Cool role play thread guys.
>>
>>27913897
Op, I havn't gotten an email from ya yet.
>>
>>27914226
Can I play?
>>
>>27914362
shit mate i'm sorry I went out for dinner. If you'd like to repost it I'll contact you.
>>
>>27913578
This is either troll bread or honeypot.

Either way, more keks than comedy central.
>>
>>27913623
Can you take life insurance out on a dog?
>>
>>27913908
>Dat pic
>filename too

Both underrated
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1292x1060) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1292x1060
>>27913083
The fact that some of you are taking this seriously is concerning.
>>
>>27914100
You missed the numerous vets that can't re-up or get contractor work because of issues who might be interested. Those guys are also the prime targets of lazy Fed's who want an easy terrorist bust every now and then to justify their bloated salary. That is why this is a honeypot.

Many of us would love to kill ISIS, but no one who actually works with a U.N. recognized government would ever touch us with a ten foot pole. And too many would fall for this out of hope to bring meaning back into their lives. A lot of sad dudes and almost successes lurk here too, if that is any of you anons, don't do stupid and get rolled up in this kind of shit.
>>
File: 1284605450196.gif (1 MB, 193x135) Image search: [Google]
1284605450196.gif
1 MB, 193x135
Okay, let's role play and share fictitious questions that should be addressed.

This is nothing more than a brainstorm, a roleplay as to how such an idea would be accomplished.

>how do you intend to recruit? what selection process would you establish?
>how would you protect the volunteers anonymity?
>how would you transport them safely?
(without violating any legal statues)
>who would you be allied with to establish a secure access/egress port? (Kurds would require air travel, or going through the black sea.)
>how would you supply them with necessary resources? would they be transported with them or purchased in country?
>how would you ensure that this silly dream doesn't fall to insidious individuals/corruption?
>how would you truly finance this, from start to finish (recruitment, skills test, transport in, equipment, lodging, food/water, comm's, transport out?)
>what goal besides, "FUCK ISIS Oh ra ra" are you trying to accomplish?
>>
This is so fucking autistic. Why are people actually responding seriously to this home depot mask wearing faget?
>>
>>27913083
Only Americans can join?

Can I bring a friend?

About the training location, you guys should start looking outside USA.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
/k/ is mostly neck beards, autists, and full fledged retards.

So of course we'll be happy to take your money to buy our toys.

But if you think your forming an army? It may be time to leave moms basement!
>>
>>27913214
>mentally and physically unfit.

Are you lost? You know this is /k/ right?
If any of us were mentally stable or physically fit we would be in the military or police already.
>>
>>27918271
Or could legally serve.........
>>
File: 2015-08-20 20.13.29.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-20 20.13.29.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>27913578
but how would your jewish raifu feel about that?
>>
>>27918271

>implying only mentality and physically fit people join the police or the military.
>>
>>27913083
Noble Revolutionaries.
I appeal to you, that you allocate a slice of your manpower to the european commission,For They are basically forcing even more deadly gun control down our throats, and thereby are to be accused of enabling ISIS to act on european soil without any chance of quick response. this is intolerable.
The EC has never even bothered to listen to the europeans. Not even a little.
Make them. Force them. Show them. Check Em
>>
Aight OP
[email protected] I won't be on after this, thr email account self destructs
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
Resume:
3 mile run in 18 flat
14-17 pull ups (depends on whether I took a proper morning shit)
Well over 100 crunches
I'm an infantry marine
I enjoy shooting shit and have a taste for ISIS blood that needs to be quenched.

So?
>>
>>27913083
OP are you trying to get everyone sentenced to federal prison.....because this is how you get sentenced to federal prison.
Not even joking. You're breaking several US laws just asking people to invade a nation with active defence treaties and all kinds of international laws.
>>
>>27913488
1st NAEF

Google it.
>>
>>27920056
>>27920072
Let this fucking thread die holy shit.
>>
>>27918806
>implying most of that even matters

How's your sprint with a weight vest on?
How are your ruck times?
Have any useful skills?
How's your medical knowledge?
How good of a shooter are you?
How are your leadership skills?
Do you speak any languages?
Do you already own most of the gear you will need?

THOSE are the things that matter.
>>
>>27920100
Make me :P
>>
>>27913365
>kickstarter or gofundme

>thinking you can use kuckstarter or gofuckme to fund a militia to kill sand-dindus

These are the fucking same bullshit websites that take down crowdfunds to try to help people that gay people sue. They are run by the same type of thin-wristed SJW faggots who are currently running around in the media saying that the western world deserves to be attacked, and then imposes their reasons for hatred of western civilization onto ISIS in some retarded liberal attempt of philosophical solidarity, when they would be the first ones lined up and shot by the likes of an ISIS-style Islamist deathsquad.
>>
>>27913083
Holy shit! This honeypot thread is still up?

Hi, mom! I posted in a honeypot thread again!!!
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.