[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California Legal Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: P516-7IN-SB15-Detail-Hero.jpg (54 KB, 633x348) Image search: [Google]
P516-7IN-SB15-Detail-Hero.jpg
54 KB, 633x348
Ok so here is the deal, I want to know if it is LEGAL to own an;

AR pistol with a Sig Brace WITHOUT a bullet button?

As far as I know, a bullet button is only required on Rifles not pistols.
>>
File: 1447055941022.jpg (17 KB, 342x311) Image search: [Google]
1447055941022.jpg
17 KB, 342x311
ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!
>>
>>27910945
No. Unfortunately its the 'detachable magazine' that would make it an assault weapon according to the law.

However, if you build an 80% lower, stamp the word 'pistol' on it, along with a made up serial number, build it to your specs you should be fine.

As for the bullet button, get one of these:

http://ar-magmagnet.com/c-325311-mag-magnet-bullet-button.html

It fits the letter of the law, but offers the exact functionality you want.
>>
>>27911080
>detachable magazine

My Glock has a detachable magazine, what kind of bullshit is this???
>>
>>27911080
Also, if your at the range don't shoulder it in front a cop or blm faggot. They may take issue with what would be an 'illegal' use of a pistol. It could give them the link they need to establish your possession of what would then be considered an assault weapon.

I fucking hate CA.
>>
>>27911094
Its also not a rifle.

In CA the following definition describes an assault weapon as it pertains to rifles.

12276.1 (a) Notwithstanding Section 12276, "assault weapon" shall also mean any of the following:

A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.
A thumbhole stock.
A folding or telescoping stock.
A grenade launcher or flare launcher.
A flash suppressor.
A forward pistol grip.
>>
>>27911094
And as it pertains to pistols.

A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:

A threaded barrel, capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer. (B) A second handgrip.

A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel that allows the bearer to fire the weapon without burning his or her hand, except a slide that encloses the barrel.

The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.

A semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.

A semiautomatic shotgun that has both of the following:

A folding or telescoping stock.

A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon, thumbhole stock, or vertical handgrip.
>>
>>27911122
lol, the UK really has shitty gun laws

oh wait
>>
>>27911256
its actually not so bad. there's a work around for almost anything.
>>
>>27910945
>>27911276
its impossible to make a featureless ar pistol
mostly cause of
>A threaded barrel, capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer. (B) A second handgrip.
>The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.
theres also the safehandgun list
you take off the bb and theres multiple violations straight off the bat
technically every ar pistol built after 2014 is illegal cause you were supposed to sse the pistol and with sse dead its an unsafe handgun/zipgun and violating some other shit
of course thats impossible to prove
>>
>>27911365
Literally what the fuck
>>
File: 1441733260702.jpg (428 KB, 1651x899) Image search: [Google]
1441733260702.jpg
428 KB, 1651x899
>>27911276
>this is what Britkeks actually believe
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.