[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of knife is this? Inb4 complaining about poor positioning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What kind of knife is this?
Inb4 complaining about poor positioning and how easy it was for Eli to steal it.
>>
>>27905511
but that wasn't big boss' knife

it belonged to the guy who was fighting
>>
>>27905614
Pretty sure they all use the same knife
>>
>>27905511
looks like a Jeffrey Jacob A. special
>>
>>27905766
That must be pretty awkward, what do they do when one of them is using the knife and someone else needs it?
>>
File: obrezboobytrap.gif (2 MB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
obrezboobytrap.gif
2 MB, 370x281
KA-BAR sells something similar to it

http://www.kabar.com/knives/detail/166
>>
It's another fictional mashup weapon. Nothing in particular.
>>
>>27905511

I picked up a schrade schf9 as it was the closest thing I saw to its recurve belly shape.
Though the sheath/grip looks more maxpedition

if it was larger and had a kydex sheath, the schrade schf42 is very close

One knife thing in particular I liked about the game was the position of quiet's knife sheath. It was positioned so that when she undid her tanto blade it was in reverse grip.
>>
>>27905511
might not even be a knife. If it is it looks pretty damn generic. I'd say it was a bayonet that someone decide to sharpen for no reason.
>>
>>27907528
Are bayonets not sharp?
>>
>>27907543

You wanna stab and cut YOURSELF all the time?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.