[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in a small secluded apartment complex just outside of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: BRROT.png (115 KB, 280x325) Image search: [Google]
BRROT.png
115 KB, 280x325
I live in a small secluded apartment complex just outside of a fairly small town.

Just a few minutes ago, there was a knock at my door and through the peephole I saw two people standing in front of my door looking around (they were black and wore slightly baggy clothes if that gets your /pol/ juices flowing). I had never seen them before in the neighborhood. I kept the door locked and went into my bedroom and peeked out the window and saw that there were two SUVs parked in my numbered parking spot and my neighbor's numbered parking spot in front of my house. There was white girl sitting behind the wheel of one car and another guy standing outside the cars looking around.

I thought that was fishy so I slapped my CCW and holster on my hip and grabbed my Beretta CX4 (30 rounds of 9mm, this short, light, and handy carbine is my main home defense gun) and went back to the peephole in my door. The two guys were still there and they were talking quietly to each other. I couldn't hear what they were saying. They knocked once more and went back to the cars. I went back to the bedroom window and watched them. The four of them talked for a bit and then one of them went back up to my door and knocked again, and after waiting a bit he went back down to the cars.

They got in and drove away very slowly. They drove down the rest of the apartment complex's parking lot before turning around and drove very slowly back across the front of my house before stopping in front of my house for about 15 seconds before driving away much quicker than they were driving before.

Am I being paranoid? Does that seem sketchy to anyone else? I know all of my neighbors fairly well and I'd recognize those cars if I had seen them around before. To be honest it was weird at first but when I saw the girl still in the driver's seat and the other guy standing around looking fishy my heart was racing and when I grabbed my CX4 the safety was off. This has never happened around here or to me ever before.
>>
That's not being paranoid at all OP, I'd completely say you did the right thing.

To go one step further maybe give your local police a call and tell them all the details you can and let them know some people are being really fucking shady in your neighborhood. Might help the police and you.
>>
sounds like they had the wrong adress to a party.
or you deal drugs and they wanted to knock off ur stash, probably not though because they would have most likely kicked your door in if that was the case
>>
>>27903004
This.
>>
Know of anybody that might be trying to serve you?
>>
>>27903004
>>27903512
But they're black. One false move by the police and you've got Ferguson protests all over again.

You made the right choices.
>>
>>27902764

mormons or jehovah's witnesses

otherwise you wasted time with all that slapping your holster crap

you should have just grabbed the loaded gun and waited
>>
>>27902764
Probably mixed up your address with a dealer or friend. Strange but not dangerous.
>>
>>27902764
They probably had the wrong apartment. Stop being so fucking scared of the world, autist.
>>
>>27902764
What are the chances they caught you peaking out of the window?
>>
You should have crept out through your back door and then ambushed them.

Instead, you let them get away. Now they will continue to commit crimes until they are stopped.
>>
>>27904944
He was high out the window?
>>
You were seriously so sketched out that you didn't ask what was up even through the door?
>>
>>27905022
>out that you didn't ask what was up even through the door?

hell no

if it really was some fuckup outside the door then they hear your voice start shooting and surprise bullets go thru the door into you
>>
>>27905156
> not having a door with a kevlar rear lining and AR-500 plates.
>>
>>27903004
Would've done the same thing.
>>
>>27904925
>5 niggers on 2 cars try to get into your house
>hurr autist
stupid fucks like you get dead everyday
>>
>>27903818
Nope, I'm a good church boy who dindu nuttin
>>27904874
We get them fairly frequently and they're always dressed semi professional. These guys weren't full on hood rat attire but they definitely weren't sharply dressed or even remotely professional. >>27904925
Then why would they park in two marked and numbered parking spots and leave one car backed in and running with someone at the wheel? That is what freaked me out the most.

I did grab the loaded gun and wait, but before doing that I grabbed my loaded and holstered CCW gun and spent less than 5 seconds slipping in my waste. I had a loaded gun on my hip and a loaded carbine in my hands.
>>27904944
Slim, I'm on the second floor and I stayed a good distance away from the window with the lights off.
>>27905022
No, i live far enough out of town that I know when people are coming over and I know who it is if they come over. I don't answer the door if it's sketchy people that I've never seen before. If I didn't see the backed in car through my peephole and it was just one guy I probably would have carefully opened the door after grabbing my CCW, but hell no when it's two guys with a running backed in car.
>>
>>27905622
>waste
Waist, not waste
>>
File: 7.gif (137 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
137 KB, 400x300
>>27902764
Spooky
You did the right thing
>>
>>27902764
I wouldve left the door open ajar and when they came back? dead dindu
>>
>>27903004
Yeah I would definitely give the cops a call, just let them know you thought it was too suspicious not to let them know about it. If it turns out to be an innocent coincidence then no harm done. Same shit happened to me with a sandnigger snooping around my neighbours yard at 3am while I was outside having a smoke
>>
>>27905205
Shooting you through the cheap drywall 6 inches offset
>>
>>27902764
3spoopy5me. I'd have had the fuzz on the line right about the time I looked out the window the second time. I have the local non emergency numbers for both towns that I live in, (I have family in two different towns, I stay at both places periodically,) programmed in my phone.

I live on the border between Oklahoma and Missouri, and free state cops are pretty bro tier if you are the first to call and sound like a republican. They like armed citizens taking care of Jamal. Also, my grandma knows one of the sherriffs.

As long as you live in a better area where the local government is supportive of gun rights, socialize with someone on the city council or a sheriff and know all local cop phone numbers. Just never call them on someone you don't want shot, always identify yourself clearly, put down guns slowly as soon as they appear, and be fairly respectful.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1200x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1200x741
Few summers back
>wife was home days while I worked
>she went to night school
>during the day, dindu's came knocking
>she opens door because college liberal
>they say they are collecting donations for local school
>they didn't have business cards or donation forms
>over the next two weeks three neighbors, who all work days, were burglarized
>the "donations" we're just about finding which houses were empty during the day

The house across the street are black people

>The mom over there babysat me in the 80's in a different area.
>But they got hit hard
>Mexican neighbors saw burglars but was afraid to confront them or call cops
>I asked him why
>he said the robbers were black and he didn't want to offend them if they ended up being related to the black home owners

Mfw
>>
>>27905993
In other words, even if your personal politics are libertarian or even left of center, put the kibosh on that shit while they are around, give an academy award performance if you can. Just be the stereotypical upper middle class innocent republican right through Jamal's trial, or your exoneration, depending on weather or not you are forced to pull the trigger.
>>
My wife is black. Her response to what OP saw is: "Oh, HELL no! Them niggas wasn't doing nothing good."
>>
>>27906028

>donations for muh programs

Holy shit, the same thing happened to my parents once.

>hear doorbell
>dad and I walk to front porch
>three kids, one sitting on my folks porch swing rocking back and forth
>kids look up at two 6'+ white guys looking down at them
>disgonnabegud.jpg
>"hi we need a donation"
>Dad goes into full lawyermode
>"Oh, really? That's great! What school is it for? Do you have a brochure or a contact number or something? I'd really like to help!"
>"Uuuuh... we need a donation."
>"Yeah, that's what I thought. Get out."
>>
>>27906028
>doorbell rings
>"Can I help you
>"Yo I work for da power company, we hear to check tha hookups"
>"Where's your uniform, and tools, and why didn't the power company call me beforehand to say they were sending someone like they've done every time they've sent someone?"
>............
>"Are you an idiot, or were you just hoping I was one?"
>>
>>27905622
be cautious for a return.
>>
>>27902764
you probably rented a drug dealer's former address
if they didnt think someone was home and didnt try to come in its obviously not a robbery/burglary
>>
>>27907188
burglars are stupid... They also don't intentionally choose houses that are occupied. They'll often get caught scoping out a place and not arrested. So why not annoy and startle someone before you actually commit a crime to find out if someone is home?
>>
>>27905223
>>27907205

>knocking on the door
>open air apt building with multiple neighbors
>niggers not just breaking in through the window after no answer at the door
>>
>>27907207
Ever break the law kiddo? Did you hesitate?
>>
>>27907216
I cannot confirm nor deny this
>didnt hesitate
however Ive never thought about stealing, people will give you stuff, let you borrow, offer a price if you say you like something of theirs
>>
>>27902764
Shit, that happened to me a few weeks ago. I was about five seconds away from pulling the trigger...

>live in a small gated community full of old people
>late one night as I'm driving up to the gate I see a car stopped in front of it
>as I drive up to him I see he's got facial tattoos and drives a beat up accura
>panic.gif
>no car gun because fuck you, it's California!
>I drive ahead and get to my home, run inside and grab my shotgun
>in my rush I left my phone in the car, was so caught up in the moment I didn't even consider calling the police
>I could see him from my window driving up the cul-de-sac shining a flashlight into all the houses
>I run back outside and take cover behind a low wall
>I don't even remember why, but I figured if he shines the light on my house, I'll pop out and try to control him
>palms are sweaty knees weak mom's spaghetti
>he must've circled around and drove off because I never saw a light
>I go back inside and empty a bottle of Johnny Walker to stop the shaking
>shit, I can't call the cops drunk...
>just say fuck it and jerk myself off to sleep
>none of my neighbors have brought anything up, and I don't want to spook them
>I'm already 'that army guy' to them
>>
>>27907244
>>27907216
also, that sounds like a burglar, not people with 2 cars parked in a towzone with one of them with engine running
>>
>>27907216
any nigger breaking into houses has done it 100 times before
>>
>>27907244
suburbia has fucked your mind if you have to drink yourself to sleep just cause someone cased your neighborhood
>>
>>27905022
This.

Lay down on the floor. At an angle to the door. Then ask what they want.

If shit goes down. Your out of the line of fire and you can shoot them as soon as the door opens.
>>
>>27907256
No, plain and simple... Every burglar I know was caught because they were stupid. Generally working a normal job is easier money.

>>27907255
sweet dubs, could I borrow them? Also check my other response

>>27907239
Not sure what you're saying. But I can confirm you're guilty.
>>
>>27907244
God, i hope you are trolling. This is balls to the walls one of the most retarded stories i've ever heard. You sound like a dangerous person by merit of your pure incompetency and cowardice.
>>
>mfw all you people think you can survive the happenings but shit literal bricks when the fucking pizza guy is looking for the right address next to your house
>>
>>27907280
Well excuuuse me for cracking under pressure! it's easy to talk shit on a maori jade carving forum, but for someone who's never been put in that situation before, taking the safety off and knowing that I could end my day by killing a man hit me pretty hard.

I'm sorry not everyone can operate operationally like you can, anon.
>>
>>27907308
did you even get the license plate of the car
>>
File: 10082005_1290.jpg (623 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
10082005_1290.jpg
623 KB, 1280x960
>>27906028
Circa 1991/1992 when me and my brother were young children, like 4 and 7 years old.
>dad is away on business
>mom is cooking dinner
>me and bro are watching Sesame Street
>doorbell rings, and he and I answer it
>nigger lets himself into the front entryway room
>he's looking around our home (it's a nice home in a nice neighborhood)
>mom comes over shocked at what she sees
>"ye, I'm wit da flower delivery and uh..."
>no uniform, no flower delivery van, NO FUCKING FLOWERS
>our dog (god rest his soul) comes up
>he's half German Shepherd and half Chow
>every hair on his body stands up and he lets out this low guttural growl
>his lips are flexed back and every one of his sharp canine teeth are visible
>"u-u-u-u-u-uh I d-dink I 'ave da w-wong address"
>nigger GTFO like his life depended on it (and did)

That dog was so protective of us. Always obedient and loving, but always very protective. We lost him in 2005. Never wanted another dog since. Pic related was him the year he passed.

>inb4 shitty beer
Relax, I was 18.
>>
>>27907316
It was dark out, and when I remembered to do that, I was already in front of him
>>
>>27907318
>only drinking shitty beer underage
>>
>>27907324
and you were so afraid of him the minute you saw him you needed a gun
>>
>>27907318
he looks like a good boy that dindu nuffin, looks to have had a long enjoyable life
>>
>>27907308
>a guy with a flashlight
>pressure

you're fucking delusional, and a kekold. Not to mention paranoid as fuck, and in your retardedly twisted world, somehow defending yourself means leaving the house and setting up an ambush in the darkness for someone you almost nothing about.
>>
>>27907316
>>27907330
>>27907316
Neither of these are at all fucking relevant.

Him exiting his fucking house to set an ambush in the yard?

THAT is a goddamn problem.

tl;dr. He's a fag, so are you, take your your cocksucking to /mlp/.
>>
>>27906215
>>27906228
>things that never happened
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.