[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fed up of their Wizardry shenanigans, the British government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 49
File: Screenshot_20151116-083946~2.jpg (174 KB, 1440x894) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151116-083946~2.jpg
174 KB, 1440x894
Fed up of their Wizardry shenanigans, the British government hires you, the world's greatest armchair general with a masters in theoretical war nonsense theories to help them in their latest operation

Operation fuck Hogwarts.

You're given 10 million GBP and are asked to destroy Hogwarts but to keep it as down low as possible. They've also asked you to attempt to retrieve any possible wizardry artifacts, so you can't just nuke it from orbit.

What do you buy, who do you hire and how do you go about it? They can supply you with up to 10 men. Any "you can't find Hogwarts because magic" doesn't count because reasons. You know exactly where it is. You have a month to plan an attack, Hogwarts has a day to plan a defence.
>>
>>27898859
infiltratoring in ackbar antrax style
>>
>>27898859

AK47's and suicide vests.
>>
>>27898859
I'm saving this to copy-pasta on every stupid thread this reminds me of.
>>
File: 1440371745590.jpg (27 KB, 415x423) Image search: [Google]
1440371745590.jpg
27 KB, 415x423
>>27898859

Released a full media statement and spotlight that Hogwarts is offending Islam and sit back, enjoying the show.
>>
File: Spetsnaz.jpg (54 KB, 550x440) Image search: [Google]
Spetsnaz.jpg
54 KB, 550x440
Spetsnaz style. Surround it with BMP's, throw flash bangs and grenades through all the windows, RPK machinegun's standard issue, while tank's direct fire at all the entrances. Fire at anything that manages to crawl out all the while venting toxic gas into the building.

loot all the cool shit while the bodies are still warm and never speak of it again.
>>
>add young Arabic wizards on the wizardweb
>send encrypted spells
>radicalised Abdul Mudbloodah
>open a mosque in hogwarts to further radicalised the Muslim population (it's Britain so probably a good third)
>watch them suicide spell themselves all over the place
>don't do a thing

Cia style
>>
>Go in with a couple of UH-1 BELLs and music
>Gatling the whole place down
>Use napalm cuz why not

Apocalypse Now style
>>
File: 1420343272154.jpg (74 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1420343272154.jpg
74 KB, 499x499
>>27898859
>10 million Good Boy Points
Oh boy!!! I would like to order 10 million strips of chicken tendies please and thank you!
>>
Seems to me like the best way to fuck a school's shit up is to draw a swastika in poop, I would just do that.
>>
>>27898966
Men order chicken nuggets.
>>
>>27898888
Sikh get

Anyway, I will get the ultimate weapon to deal with wizard heresy, /k/.

It will be sort of a treasure hunt, every /k/ommando from around the world gets here, mostly flown here by old soviet antonovs (we are on a budget, remember). If you are noguns, there will be firearms for rent (mostly old nuggets and assorted boltguns)

Now, much of the 10m is going to be spent on salary. The /k/ommandos shall be rewarded for their service, no?

>250£ for every head brought back (no, poorfags and Slavs don't count, we are hunting wizards)
>1000£ for each proof you raped something, gender irrelevant
>magic artifact, will be rewarded according T their strength and relevance

All remaining funds will be spent on either turning Hogwarts into a fortress, a new home for our people, ot buying Czech T-72s for 30k each and leveling this shit with the ground
>>
File: 1446967094156.gif (1 MB, 386x286) Image search: [Google]
1446967094156.gif
1 MB, 386x286
>>27898989
NB
>>
>Arm some people and do some stuff thread #69783
>>
Plot twist- you were a wizard the whole time, one of the lost ones after one of Voldemorts attacked destroyed a government registry.

....if I'm not mistaken it's canonical.

Technically speaking, pretty much everyone would be of wizard blood to some degree.
>>
sarin gas
>>
>>27898859
>>27898966
Good Boy Points is the first thing I thought of too.
>>
File: 00548_full.jpg (413 KB, 1000x567) Image search: [Google]
00548_full.jpg
413 KB, 1000x567
A whole lotta horse cock
>>
>>27898859
>You're given 10 million GBP
>10 men
I pay everyone's council tax and tv lisence, also each man gets 3 litres of diesel and 20 B&H, then I realise I've blown the entire budget, declare bankruptcy and try to go home only to find myself sitting in a 9 hour traffic jam even though my office is next door to my house.
>>
>>27898859
this is reddit copypasta
>>
I think there's some bullshit rule that technological weapons simply don't work in Hogwarts. Don't ask me how an explosion in a tube doesn't work, it's magic, don't gotta explain shit.
>>
Nuke the site from orbit
It's the only way to be sure
>>
>>27899332
just hit them with a kinetic projectile from space then
let Sir Isaac Newton do the hard work
>>
>>27898859
REV UP THOSE CHEMICAL WEAPONS, BECAUSE IT'S TIME FOR VX TO LET 'ER RIP!
>>
gas 'em. pocket the rest of the money. i dont care if the op works or not
>>
File: Voldemort.png (143 KB, 961x361) Image search: [Google]
Voldemort.png
143 KB, 961x361
>>27898859

Spend the entire 10 million GBP on a 10/10 vacation to Cancun. Hogwarts is already doomed. I just sit back and watch, and take the credit.
>>
Will am EMP remove wizard? That and straight chemical warfare, surround the building and gas them out.
>>
I don't think gas will drive them out tho I'm pretty sure they'll just cast hakuna matata or whatever and blow away said gas with a gust of magic wind.
>>
>>27899944
will that work on .308 aswell?
>>
>>27899954

Now that i think about it, why the fuck does no one in the universe consider owning guns? I'm pretty sure most the characters will go down with one unexpected bullet to the head. Mix that with utility magic shit like invisibility or lighten weight and you've got one pretty solid killer/anti-wizard
>>
>>27900017
Brits can't let guns look like things that help people so no guns allowed.
>>
>>27900017
now we are starting to get somewhere. if one was to capture a witch for personal use, would you get powers by fucking it? your children? time to find out i think

and i dont think there is a magic spell that de-punctures your lung, reassembles your brain or reattaches your arm
>>
Fucking pay wizards on the inside to gather artifacts

Turn it into fucking glass after they loot it
>>
>>27900042
>>27900042
Have any of you guys watched the movies/read the books? Cause i want to ask, what is the greatest defensive magic someone from hogwarts can muster up in the one day they have at preparing a defense?
>>
>>27898859
We'd have to team up with voldemort or whoever the latest Harry Potter enemy is. An actual wizardfag on our side would help us expose their weaknesses so that we can devise an actual successful plan. They could enchant our bullets or some shit so they aren't completely ineffective. Or give us chemical weapons that would actually hurt wizardfags.
>>
>take the 10 million
>give it to the IRA under the stipulation that at least 7.5 mil goes to the destruction of hogwarts and the acquisition of wizarding artifacts
>laugh my ass off as the crazy potato niggers manage to set off a car bomb in the courtyard
>continue laughing when the dining hall is wiped out with pressure triggered bombs on the benches
>mfw the crazy fuckers vandalize the quidditch pitch with insults about the drinking abilities of the robbed faggots
>>
>>27900066
Stone soldiers and a jizz shield.
>>
Gas em

Regiment of /k/ommandos surrounding the castle grounds in full CBRN/MOPP4 gear and also CBRN outfitted BMPs. Mustard gas/sarin shelling for 48 hours, then /k/ommandos move in to secure. Pile bodies outside, burn them. Secure artifacts, exfil.

Spend the other 7mil good boy points on cleanup and turn Hogwarts into /k/ommando garrison.
>>
>>27900052
ATF pls
>>
hogwarts is out in bumfuck nowhere, so I'd spend the money on a fuckton of explosives and blow the whole damn castle up
>>
>>27900066
The spell that makes everyone inside a keeper of the secret. You can only find or detect the place if you've been shown the secret location by the people included in the spell and become a keeper yourself. If no one shows you the location, you're fucked. That's kinda why OP wrote no magic bullshit, you know where it is.
>>
>>27898989
>for each proof that you raped something
So I'll need to show Hermione's ravaged butthole or something like that?
>>
>>27898859
the 10 men are a platoon of British SAS
I task them with assassinating Dumbledore
I then walk into the office of mr. Malfoy Sr. and tell him that the old faggot will die within five days and he, and his master, should be ready to take advantage
the end.
>>
>>27900501
>10 men
>platoon
>>
I use jet fuel and burn down the entire school so that it collapses under its own weight.... But of course that will never work.
>>
>>27900509
ok a squad
whatever
>>
>>27900042
Your children, Hermione was born from a muggle-wizard couple.
>>
>Attacking an unknown location
>Attacking a location with BMPs / Infantry when it has a magical fuck you field that makes you forget your purpose in being in the area the moment you step inside
>Attacking a location that can erect a forcefield at will
>>
>>27900548
>Any "you can't find Hogwarts because magic" doesn't count because reasons. You know exactly where it is.
>>
>>27900496
I'd pay £1000 to see that
>>
>>27900562
>How do you conquer X
>Ignore all specific properties of X when considering this question

Well lets see, if I wanted to invade Australia I would do it by land from the south.
>>
>>27900548
The infantry can close with and engage targets inside the magical "fuck you" field. I'd like to see a bunch of 14-15 year olds try and figure out how to defend against real fuckin NATO when they're all scattered and unprepared for a conventional assault no one in their canon has ever defended against.

The BMPs support the infantry.

Also
>you can't find Hogwarts/forget your purpose when you get there bullshit doesn't exist because reasons
>>
>>27900533
...No she wasn't...
>>
>>27898918
I like your style
>>
Get a bunch of ex mil contractors
Arm them with suppressed weapons
Go in at night, extinguish every candle you see
NVGs
Execute teachers in bed before they know what's happening, greatest problem removed

Set explosives in all the dorms. Detonate after covering all the exits; tear gas goes in after initial explosives to flush everyone out

Survivors mowed down, flashbang through the door soap and mop up all the remaining kids.

Try and do this in parallel with different teams in order to mitigate chances of a student uprising. Keep them in the dark, keep them confused and keep them panicking because if they organize we're all fucked. Also hope there are no mythical creatures running around or ghosts (Oh wait fuck there are) because if there are and they get mad, we're fucked.
>>
>round up a group of 1,000 wild niggers
>take them to the redlight district and have them fuck every hooker in the district for a straight week
>get them all jacked up on OE 800 and rap music
>put them on train and make them play 2k
>drop them off at Hogwarts and tell them there are bitches in there and the boys suck a mean dick
>as they get on the boats to go across the river I give them all hipoints and problem solvers and give the leaders AKs
>cordon off the entire perimeter of the castle with IRA
>after a few days I drop in blankets covered in small pox and various STIs
>let the IRA practice their mortar launching every four bongs on the bong
>just fuck around until every last one of them is killed out from lack of clean food and water
>>
>>27898859
Don't electronics not work around Hogwarts or something? That would actually be a pretty big game changer.
>>
>>27900621
>suppressed firearms go pyeuttpyeuttpyeutt like in Splinter Cell

>extinguish every candle
>lumos

>tear gas
>not using VX or Sarin
>>
>>27900621
You forgot to emp the ghostfags, those fuckers will alert everyone.
>>
>>27900676
>Three of the things that are frequently brought up are the Great Hall's enchanted ceiling that shows the weather outside, the fact that you cannot apparate or disapparate on Hogwarts grounds and the fact that electronic devices do not work within the grounds.

You're right.
>>
>>27900676
>>27900708

Jeeze, no NVGs, no flashlights, no comms, no explosives with any electronics, you can't even use a digital watch.
>>
>>27898859
train and arm a disident group of little gay magicians rejected from hogwarts to attack the castle.
uhm op, what about nuclear bombs, can i use some of that?
>>
>>27898906
>The Minister for Magic released a statement today, after two flying carpets piloted by Islamic wizards crashed into the Gryffindor and Grand Staircase towers at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
>"This is a day when all British wizards from every walk of life unite in our resolve for justice and peace. We have stood down enemies before, and we will do so this time. Good night, and God bless Brittania."
>>
>>27900796
>what about nuclear bombs, can i use some of that?
>They've also asked you to attempt to retrieve any possible wizardry artifacts, so you can't just nuke it from orbit.
It's the fourth fucking sentence of the OP, jesus christ...
>>
File: bm-30-smerch-500-26.jpg (49 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
bm-30-smerch-500-26.jpg
49 KB, 500x323
>>27898859
So, since those wizard faggots have all sorts of disarming spells, which, even though effective, rely a lot on LOS. So beat them at range. My vote goes for a BM-30 Smerch, 90km max effective range, crew of 3 so I take 2 launchers and 4 guys stick behind in a reload vehicle. Rest of the money goes to munitions. Bombard them slowly into submission, change location after every barrage.
>>
File: image.png (942 KB, 1277x492) Image search: [Google]
image.png
942 KB, 1277x492
>>27900947
But muh magic bubble
>>
>>27900947
They'd raise a shield as soon as they realized that the fire is coming from overhead.
>>
>>27901026
>>27901039
Doesn't matter if the shield goes up. How much food do they have before they starve? Tech doesn't work inside but you can just lay siege to the place make sure no one leaves. Or just keep bombing around the shield until the foundation collapses.
>>
>>27901104
Why would they starve? They can fucking teleport wherever they want, and have fixed fireplace networks for large-scale resupply.

Not to mention that they'd probably send out airborne scouts to trace the source of the rockets and disarm/stun the crews.
>>
>>27901104
>How much food do they have before they starve?

Uh, literally endless.
>>
File: Hawthorn_Ridge_mine_1_July_1916.jpg (426 KB, 956x761) Image search: [Google]
Hawthorn_Ridge_mine_1_July_1916.jpg
426 KB, 956x761
>>27900947
Well, lets try again. Rent one of those metro digging drills, drill for a month, spend whatever's left on ANFO/other cheap HE. Tunnel mine now dwarfs those used in world war one.
>>
>>27901144
Could work, but someone might hear the drill when it gets under the school. Those things are hardly stealthy.
>>
>>27898859
Sudden and overwhelming VX or nerve gas attack. The only advantage you have is surprise, because as soon as they wise up to what's going on, they'll pull some magic deus ex shit out of a hat and the attack is finished. So you'd need to kill as many of them as possible, in as short a time as possible, all with a single strike.

Probably won't stay under budget, though.
>>
>>27900342
>potato niggers
Underrated post
>>
>>27901249
*other nerve gas
>>
>>27901126
>>27901131
get to the families of the students. Get them to bring artifacts from the school. Spend the remaining 9million on hookers ads blow also get ebola in the school somehow
>>
>>27898989
>Heresy
Oh God, get /tg/ in on this shit...
Fuck it, magic is real, so /x/ too.
The siege of Castle Autism.
>>
>>27901352
No anon, this is our hunt. Our prize. Our castle autism.
>>
File: OP is a child.jpg (51 KB, 469x389) Image search: [Google]
OP is a child.jpg
51 KB, 469x389
>>27898859
I'd just use my omnipotent mind powers to make their heads explode, you know... SINCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BULLSHIT THAT DOESN'T EXIST :)
>>
>>27901372
Oh fuck off
>>
File: No Fun.jpg (89 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
No Fun.jpg
89 KB, 488x516
>>27901372
>I'm too autistic to deal with hypothetical scenarios made for the purpose of others enjoyment.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 560x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 560x423
>>27901372
>someone pointed out the flaws in my plan
>"I'm upset!"
>no fun allowed now
Don't be such a faggot Neiman.
>>
>>27900708
thats even easier isnt it
have all you dudes walk around inna field
have them physically mark on a paper map where their cellphones die for a while
and you have dudes watching those dudes from a distance to see if they start acting weird cause of magic
then have em come back and compare notes

once you figure out the rough boundaries shell the fuck out of the nothing zone with artillery and napalm
then shoot the supposedly unburnt areas again to be sure
>>
>>27901427
>shell the fuck out of the nothing zone with artillery and napalm then shoot the supposedly unburnt areas again to be sure
>what is a protective shield
>>
>>27901448
The seman shield does eventfully break and the shield from the movie only effected people and magic. There's no proof they would stop arty.
>>
>>27899162
>horse cock
Nigger you gotta think BIG.
HIPPOGRIFF COCK
>>27900342
>seamus finnigan turns traitor
>screaming about 26+6=1 as he stabs Hermione to death
>>27900708
I can't express the number of nigger cocks I'd be willing to take up the ass for a chance to watch that movie.
>>27901249
This. Shock and awe these bastards. You could probably send in a good couple of missiles with Sarin/VX before they realized what was happening and raised the shield. I think they do have a "fresh air around your head" spell (some asshole used it in Goblet of Fire during the underwater bit) but Sarin can seep through the skin as well, can't it? Anyway, plenty of smoke thrown down, some thermal scopes and 5 2-man sniper teams and we should be in good shape after the gas.
>>
File: One ring to dork them all.png (514 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
One ring to dork them all.png
514 KB, 800x600
>>27901397
>>27901408
Don't like my answer hrmm....Okay how about I us my ring of Sauron and my army of dragon pixies to wipe them out and then I could use the left-over magic to get you all girlfriends?
>>
£5 Million on the circulation of rumors about a vast new oil field. I'm talking Ghawar on steroids.

Donate £5 Million towards the current right wing presidential campaign in the US.

Wait.
>>
>>27901477
Invisibility isn't all that impressive in Harry Potter. I want to know more about the logistics of breeding dragons and pixies into an army though.
>>
>>27901477
Hey, there you go kiddo. Use your brain for something other than a battering ram. Although the criteria was use guns to kill wizards not other magic. I still rate 6/10 for effort.
>>
File: hansican'tbelieveit.jpg (162 KB, 331x506) Image search: [Google]
hansican'tbelieveit.jpg
162 KB, 331x506
>>27901492
You monster.
>>
File: B6wnV.png (95 KB, 1256x1253) Image search: [Google]
B6wnV.png
95 KB, 1256x1253
>>27901504

I know £5mil is still only $7605000 which if my understanding is right isn't terribly much to donate to a presidential campaign but come on, solid plan right?
>>
File: 1437955868532.jpg (612 KB, 1000x1318) Image search: [Google]
1437955868532.jpg
612 KB, 1000x1318
>>27900342
>potato niggers

I kek'd
>>
File: Half-Dragons.jpg (97 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Half-Dragons.jpg
97 KB, 750x600
>>27901497
Best info I could find, you may be disappointed...
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Faerie_dragon
>>
>>27901460
The one professor used a shield spell to protect against centaur arrows, so it does stop physical objects. Whether it could stop artillery is debatable, though I'd wager the collective effort of the school faculty and students, plus whatever protective spells the castle was imbued with, could hold off a fairly powerful attack.
>>
A week of psychological warfare in the form of blasting metal at them 24/7. Metallica Monday. Megadeth Tuesday. Dio Wednesday. Maiden Thursday. Priest Friday. Sabaton Saturday. Then for the finale, Sabbath Sunday.
I would also use defectors and collaborators to help me develop a system to nullify the magical fuck you field. Then on to good old fashion room clearing. Breach and clear my way to the headmaster's chamber.
>>
>>27899332
Electrical it seems.
Chemical reactions and mechanical technology still work. As a gin is a mechanical device that relies on small explosions brought about my compounds, I fail to see why guns wouldn't work.
>>
File: 1381327777132.jpg (176 KB, 615x461) Image search: [Google]
1381327777132.jpg
176 KB, 615x461
VX gas deliviered by rockets and RC sucide planes

also some people with Dragunov hiding along the edge of the lake the school is located at to take out survivors trying to cross
also some naplam/phosporous rigged planes at spooky forest for good measure....fuck those skinwalkers and spiders

Mass graves for the bodies
>>
Just get a couple Scuds and load them up with VX. Once the shit dissipates, just go in and take the artifacts.
>>
>>27900708
Good thing guns are MECHANICAL DEVICES.
>>
>>27901497
The One Ring isn't an invisibility ring.
It turns you into a wraith while you wear it.
That's not its only power, either. You just need to be strong enough to bend it to your will.
>>
>>27901749
It's not like guns are literally the only equipment that the military uses dumbfuck.

Just look at every person in this thread who mentioned using, NVG, comms of any kind, powered optics, remote explosive devices, etc.

It would fuck up a lot of normal logistics even if you still can use guns.
>>
>>27901682

>Gas them

>Build world largest white castle

>profit
>>
>>27898918

>with 10 men
>>
>>27901769
You're right, I was oversimplifying it because the other anon was being a nofun dumbfuck.
>>
Wait for the day of an important quidditch match
>everyone is outside away from the castle
Either rig the stadium with explosives or drop bombs.
Send a small squad in to remove leftover wand.
Anyone of importance/power would have been incinerated at the quidditch match.
>>
File: 1444494296987.png (263 KB, 520x362) Image search: [Google]
1444494296987.png
263 KB, 520x362
>>27900654
>just fuck around until every last one of them is killed out from lack of clean food and water
This sounds like some kind of alt-universe Siege of Sarajevo remake.
>>
>>27898859
>infiltrate the ministry
>appeal to their bleeding heart bullshit
>why you asshats have to hide, when all them muggles be dying of shit you can heal in a heartbeat?
>also, no special wizard COIN units? for real?
>eventually convince them to go public and since this isn't the dark ages actually hive humanity a huge leap forward.
>>
>>27898859
Radiation. Lots of radiation. They sure can't keep casting those healing spells 24/7 and have no idea what's making them sick. Hastily abandoned treasure trove ahoy!
>>
Can't I just dump some anthrax or smallpox in Hogwartz and be done with it?
>>
>Find a genie.
>Seriously, there's gotta be one floating around considering magic is a real thing.
>Make that genie make ME a genie.
>Hold on to your butts.
>Use my genie power to switch places with the head master.
>Become friends with Snape.
>Usurp power from the school by offering sexual favors in exchange for grades and corrupting the female student body.
>School will be closed down in a few months just in time for the Autumn Ball.

Operation Akabur is a go.
>>
>>27901842
>find a genie
>wish that Hogwarts follows the rules of the Asanagi-verse
>Walk in with ten faceless old men
>???
>Profit
>>
>>27901839
because there's no way to guarantee it'll only stay in the areas with wizards
>>
>>27901887
Meh, I'll just blame ISIS.
>>
>>27901897
just use fucking chemicals dumbass

like >>27901682 says, apply VX with Navy SEAL green berets to clean up the mess
>>
>>27901534
My first thought was >Why is voltorb digging for oil?
>>
>>27901905
But what if I just want to wipe out the UK?
>>
>>27898859

Flashbangs, smoke grenades, and suppressed AR-15 pistols and SMGs all with SIG braces because fuck yo' expelliarmus.
>>
>>27901887

Blame the wizards for some kind of horrible experiment gone wrong, turn the population against wizards entirely; they're just sitting in their isolated castles manufacturing weapons of mass destruction using the nation's youth in a totally unregulated, highly secretive environment. They're essentially a cult that can kill anyone, any time, with mere words, achieve immortality, has literal fucking dragons, etc.

Now you've not only wiped out Hogwarts but turned the entire populace against wizards.
>>
>>27901925
we're trying to keep this secret, if people find out about hogwarts, we dun goofed
>>
>>27898859
Just give them 500k to repair some part of the university and push for the creation of a feminist/humanities/elvish culture studies.

Hogwarts will close in less than 50 years.
>>
>>27901925
>Hogwarts turned into Waco
I like it
>>
File: 1445820530184.jpg (75 KB, 272x316) Image search: [Google]
1445820530184.jpg
75 KB, 272x316
>>27901534
But Donald Trump is self funding his campaign.
>>
>>27901939

I thought the OP's stipulation on keeping it "down low" just meant he didn't want people to know the gov't was genociding the wizards and children.

I mean it's your word against a bunch of dead crazies with world-destroying trinkets and kill-you-dead-sticks that have been kidnapping children and operating right under the nose of the general populace for centuries, who are the soccermoms going to believe?
>>
Pretend to be a multinational and sponsor/hold a great big fucking quidditch tournament at Hogwarts. Build a new stadium for this shit.

Blow said stadium up with all the little magicy fucks inside.

Storm the school and kill any leftovers
>>
>>27901972
>tfw the Donald would take both candy and sell them off for profit
>>
>>27901972
I'm not gay but Aikawa is a qt.
>>
>>27900017
my wife and I are watching them all right now and its all I think about.
They regularly throw rocks at one another, a bullet would be treated the same. Unless someone has a lingering spell they cast on themselves they would be extremely susceptible to being shot. None of them show any sort of quick reflexes.
Voldemort would be the only trouble really, after destroying all horcrues Vdesmort and Harry would need to be killed at the same time. A grenade would do at that point and the job would be done.
>>
File: 281.jpg (28 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
281.jpg
28 KB, 500x491
>>27900708
>>
>>27901104
tech dosnt work inside my ass. they drive a fucking car that is clearly running an a comustion engine up in that bitch. If the year the internal cumbustion engine is the limit then we raid Hogwarts on horseback with lever guns, SAAs, and sticks of dynomite
>>
>>27901802
Someones being a dumbfuck, guess I'll be one too!
>>
Fill their classrooms with sleeping gas then gather them all up. Put them on an island and...

BATTARU RUUUYYALL!
>>
>>27902040
That's the spirit.
>>27902031
That car also was able to fly and gained sentience. I think it's fair to say it was running more on magic than anything else.

Also it's electrical devices not all technology. The headlights still turned on or something, so who the fucks knows? Magic is magic.
>>
>>27902003
bombing a quitich game would be effective. In all the movies it seems the entire school is present at the games. Special focus should be on the bleachers were all the instructors sit. Take out the senior wizards and youre left with untrained and unguided children. Unguided being extremely important since neither Harry nor his friends wouldve gotten anything done without the path laid out for them by Dumbledore. Their little gang alone would pose no threat
>>
>>27902059
it still had a combustion engine that required starting. when that tree beat the shit out it Ron had to ride the fuck out of the starter to get it going.
>>
Wait until dinnertime when they're all in one place and JDAM the hall
>>
File: 12344.jpg (26 KB, 344x387) Image search: [Google]
12344.jpg
26 KB, 344x387
Send in the building inspectors they will have a field day
>>
File: Hippy-dippy.jpg (19 KB, 250x359) Image search: [Google]
Hippy-dippy.jpg
19 KB, 250x359
>>27898859
File complaints that the school doesn't have diverse teachers/classes/students, start teaching liberal arts and take away focus from core wizardry classes as they are raciest and only benefit the magically privileged. form student union and instigate protests/riots...it works every time.
>>
>>27902080
Yeah, I'm not disagreeing with you. Shit's weird though.
>>
so the wiki article says that the use of magic interferes with electronic items, rendering them useless.
So mechanical firearms are still in.

In that case I would send in a team of ~100. Mortar the fuck out of them since artillery is far from "on the down low".
After a good bit of mortaring move the line up with LMGs followed by infantry with fuck tons of SAWs.
No armor necessary so everyone gets a beltfed backpack, avoid all adults as they know the killing spell, students at worse will temporarily turn you into a frog or send you flying back 20 feet or so.
Mortars
LMGs
SAW gunners
>>
>>27902051
this!
>>
>>27898859

>Be operator
>Part of squad sent to take down Hogwarts
>Infiltrated through tunnel in outlying village
>Once inside, split up in twos
>Very little intel given, but enough to get job done
>Instructions are to get to the chambers of house heads, eliminate anyone inside, and collect whatever looks valuable before planting explosives
>Once inside, extreme light and noise discipline due to sentry paintings
>Moving through the corridors with mate, our target is a crusty bitch named Mcgonegal or something
>Creep past paintings, the subjects of which all seem to be asleep
>A flash of light comes from behind and nails mate
>Swing muzzle towards source
>Too slow
>Go down, reach for pistol
>Can't move fuckin' hand
>Try other side, won't budge, totally paralyzed
>Can't even see attackers with head stuck and the NV goggles on
>Getting dragged now
>Pulled through doorway, could swear the door shrunk into nothing once through
>Lifted up onto table, catch glimpse of the rest of the room
>Full of wizards, other members of the team are tied over tables
>"were sorry mate, they said they'd go easy on us if we gave up the rest of you"
>feel nothing but shock and anger as they begin removing your clothes
>>
>>27902154
>so the wiki article says that the use of magic interferes with electronic items, rendering them useless.
It's more likely that magic creates large amounts of EM interference, rather than disabling electricity completely, otherwise matter would start to fall apart in a magic field. This could be overcome through proper EM shielding, given enough time to study the specific effects of magic on electronics. But that would probably not fit within the time parameters of OP's challenge.
>>
>>27898859
Just import thousands of refugee's, start a campaign about sending them to colleges and schools then eventually the muslim students that make it in there will take care of it for us.

Pocket the rest and use it for an anti refugee campaign when my mission is accomplished.
>>
>>27898859
>Any "you can't find Hogwarts because magic" doesn't count because reasons. You know exactly where it is.
Shit thread.
>>
>>27902386
>>27902549
no stop
>>
>>27902386
>>27902549
What the fuck are you doing, this isnt /mlp/
>>
>>27902536
nigga, Harry and Ron missed the fucking train because they couldnt travel through the magic portal at the train station.
So what do they do? They get in a flying car and fly to Hogwarts. Why cant a hellicopter fly to fogwarts?
>>
>>27902604
Because magic.
>>
>>27902482
yes basically.
So pretty much no comms, modern avionics, or NODs.
+ OPs stipulation of no shock and awe, so no nukes, carpet bombing, or arty.

Still leaves plenty of options to wreck shit.
>>
>>27902622
fucking Diagon alley is literally on the other side of a brick wall.
>>
>>27902642
What part of "magic" don't you understand? Diagon Alley is in fucking London. Do you think no one has flown over London before?
>>
>>27902662
exactly nigga! anyone can just go to Hogwarts if they want, no magic needed. How do you follow a magic train that must be accessed by traveling through a magic portal? In a flying car obviousl, you just follow the train tracks. At what point did the car go through the magical protal in the sky to find those tracks?
They just flew up and followed them, meaning anyone could do it. Mother fucking Owls do it all the time
>>
>>27902662
that brick wall to Diagon Alley is a literal wall, not magical. Its not a magical portal in London, its a physical barrier that moves out of the way.
>>
>>27902689
There's spells that either prevent people from going there or making so so people can't find it. You're trying to look at magic logically here when it doesn't abide by the normal rules of physics. Do you really think millions of people flying over just never questioned the huge freaky weird part of town that isn't on any map?
>>27902714
Surely there's nothing beyond the ordinary about a wall that disassembles itself when a wizard touches it and then magically reassembles itself behind them.
>>
>>27902714
>>27902758
Also I never said it was a portal to another place, I said Diagon Aleey was in London. That's what proves my point. There's a whole Wizardtown in the biggest city in the UK and no one sees it.

Magic is fucking crazy like that and doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>27902780
>Magic is fucking crazy like that and doesn't make any sense.
This. I hate fantasy where the author doesn't have any rules for the system of magic in the setting, and then just go "lolmagic" every time they need a plot device or have some idea that they think differentiates them from the billion other fantasy writers. The rules don't even need to be explicitly described, but some consistency would make the world more plausible.

I get that Harry Potter was a children's book series, but you can have a simplified and consistent system of magic that provides the framework for what happens in the world. What Rowling did was just lazy writing.
>>
>>27902852
If I remember right there's a lot of misdirection involved with hiding magical places. If you dropped a person right next to Hogwarts, they'd see a bunch of ruins with a "Danger: Keep Out" sign or something like that. You also have to remember that there are spells that affect the mind directly so that could also either cause nonmagical people to just forget or ignore it completely.

While I agree with you and wish it was explained better, magic like that has got to be some pretty deep shit that she just didn't feel the need to go in depth on in a kids book.
>>
File: 1440779530985.jpg (87 KB, 588x437) Image search: [Google]
1440779530985.jpg
87 KB, 588x437
>>27902864
Nobody enjoyed it. Fuck off back to >>>/mlp/
>>
>>27898945
> It ain't me starts playing

Dumbledore don't surf!
>>
You all clearly don't understand how to properly approach this situation.

>establish contact with a student who is unhappy with the current regime
>provide him with material support to sow dissent among students and the wizarding community
>Through his radical politics, opposition to the current regime's perceived weaknesses, and promises of a better life he gains followers
>They eventually attempt a coup against the regime, sezing power and acting as a puppet for your interests
>Lots of wizards dead
>Community destabilized
>They're now your bitch

>Implying the CIA isn't responsible for Voldemort's rise to power
>Implying William J. Casey didn't start the program as a third leg of the Iran-Contra affair
>Implying Regan didn't personally approve the operation

CIA did Voldemort
>>
>>27902780
shit has to take up space nigroid

>>27902889
I am not trying to explain magic, but when OP wants to bend those rules a bit he shouldnt be criticzed for it like >>27902536 said.

How magic works and where the magic world is in Harry Potter is full of plot holes so when OP wants to adjust the allready loose rules of that universe it shouldnt make his thread shit.
>>
>>27902920
>it ain't me starts playing

I hate this joke so much, was there actually a person out there that thought fortunate son was actually called "it ain't me" or is it some meta-meme I don't know about.
>>
>>27902994
>A rogue wizard in pay of the government casts a spell on your troops that allow them to see through the illusion around Hogwarts.
>>
>>27902983
I just setup recon teams to watch how the students get to the school and find enemies of hogwarts like the niggers from that prison. then sow dissent plus prison break wizards vs wizards and we clean up the rest
>>
>Sneaky Peek a gifted individual to jack the school roster
>Start executing family and friends of anyone even associated with hogwarts.
>Extend this campaign to all magicals
>Postpone the start of school by blowing up every train station with a potential hogwarts/magic train platform
<Fire bomb the near vacant school
>Kill them all as they slowly trickle in before the start of the school year
>>
File: 1408744552125.png (117 KB, 297x409) Image search: [Google]
1408744552125.png
117 KB, 297x409
>use the cash to find the families of every single student and possibly teacher, who knows, at Hogwarts
>tell them i'll kill everyone they love if they dont leave the castle
>also tell them that no one will be harmed if they just leave and no teleportation either because how would i know wether they leave or not?
>the students would most likely leave and the teachers aswell
>once they're out the door, machine gun fire until nothing moves anymore
>napalm the bodies to make sure they're not just pretending to be dead
>buy hookers with the rest of the money
Or fail, execute the families and then buy hookers with the money.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 449x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 449x299
>>27898859
Arm these guys with Mauser broomhandles and water ballons full of holy water
>>
£5 mil in grads, £5 mil in cleanup equipment
>>
>>27901905
If you're going to sic SF on them, why not just use the Special Meme Service?
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 500x362
>>27903010
I have no idea.
I was among the first to post
> movie set in Vietnam
> Fortunate son starts playing
in those frog threads on /tv/, but i always called it Fortunate Son.

Maybe it's the same reason people call Baba O'Riley Teenage Wasteland.
>>
>>27898859
Convince some supreme gentleman Hufflepuff to go on a shooting spree and get back at his Slytherin bullies. School gets evacuated and locked down for a week, during which time you get some mudblood on your payroll to guide you into the now empty castle and take whatever you need from it.
>>
>>27898859
>>27898859
That'd be awesome!

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵖᵒᶰˢᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᴹᶦᶜʳᵒˢᵒᶠᵗ'ˢ ᵂᶦᶰᵈᵒʷˢ 10™
>>
File: image.gif (91 KB, 750x544) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
91 KB, 750x544
who else reads sluggy freelance?
>>
File: image.gif (58 KB, 750x286) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
58 KB, 750x286
>>27903576
>>
File: cultural wizardism.jpg (140 KB, 1235x307) Image search: [Google]
cultural wizardism.jpg
140 KB, 1235x307
>>27899772
looks like people have been copy-pasting this on other boards

the original post was from /lit/
pic related
>>
>>27902662
The point of a lot of the illusion in the books, and the Muggles lack of knowledge of all things wizard, was simply that they didn't care enough to notice. You had to know you were looking for them. Hiding in plain site so to speak.
>>
File: 546756785354346.png (488 KB, 705x755) Image search: [Google]
546756785354346.png
488 KB, 705x755
>Boss, one of our clients contracted us for a big one. Our objective is to infiltrate the grounds of a 16th century fortress called 'Hogwarts,' Intel team reports there are passive defenses that prevent a more direct approach, so you'll have to ingress from across the grounds. Find a way inside and eliminate all personnel, how you do that is up to you. Recovering artifacts is a tertiary objective.
>Well done Boss, you've taken out most of the staff. I know it's not our usual M.O., but you have to take out those kids too. From what I'm told they're as bad as those...other ones you know I hate. If they speak kikongo use their skulls as bongos, like I always say.
>What?! You want to extract her?! But...alright Boss, have it your way.
>That's Albus Dumbledore, regular firearms won't work against him, you'll have to rely on stealth and CQC only! Use smoke grenades to stay hidden!
>Alright, that was a tough one, head for the extraction point and then detonate the C4.
>Amazing! Mission complete and how! They'll be telling stories about this one Boss! Also, Security reports that Granger's been let out of the brig, they say she'll make an S++ addition to the Intel team.
>>
Jesus christ you guys are over thinking this. A single neutron bomb and this will be over. Wait a bit, maybe another one, all of of destructive range of course, then go in and take whatever.
>>
File: Potter.jpg (78 KB, 630x851) Image search: [Google]
Potter.jpg
78 KB, 630x851
>>27900017
>>27900041
>>27900042
>>27902019
How has this not been posted yet?
>>
>>27903944
How have you not read the thread?
>>27900708
>>
>>27900562
That doesn't mean you can walk over there.

Your best shoot is repeated artillery bombardment to break the shield, pray they don't shift the school out of realspace, followed up nerve gass volleys and some pyroteknic larger flashbangs.

Once that is over, you need a rope, marked with direction to go. You shot the rope inside Hogwarts, and follow it. That will get you past the forget charm that disallows people from walking into the school ground.

If they shift it out of realspace, you are fucked. No way to get into it.
>>
>>27898859
They all eat communal meals cooked in a single centralized kitchen.

Just infiltrate their supply lines and put cyanide in the foodstuffs and virtually everyone will die after dinner.
>>
>>27902852

HP magic is flexible and clearly involves the manipulation of concepts, emotions, etc. I don't know why you were expecting a "magic = a consistent and fully understood science xDDD" sort of thing.
>>
>>27898888
checked
>>
>>27900621
>flashbang through the door soap
Kek
>>
The Harry Potter analogy is actually a very cheeky argument when it comes to millennials and gun control. No one questions that wands can be used for dangerous things, but they are absolutely critical to protecting those you care about. Children should learn at a young age how to responsibly and safely handle them and use them to defend themselves, through the education of their teachers and family.

>But that's just a movie!

So are the action flicks that make suppressors remove all gun noise, full auto burst always get headshots, and unlimited ammo. The difference is that one is from the imaginations of people with no idea of guns and the other is simply a demonstration of a community and social developed equilibrium that breeds healthy and responsible citizens, who recognize there is a force in their lives that is much easier harnessed responsibility than outright and foolishly forbidden.
>>
>>27902864
You assmad or just trying to show off your Harry Potter fanfics?
>>
There's no point.

Because they have fucking magic at the end of the day, and it is capable of whatever the plot requires of it. So they'll be fine, no matter what you might try.
>>
>>27901144
Just wing it and go very slowly
>>
>>27898859
>start a war on muggleborn wizards and all muggles and non magic folk. Claim that all must bend the knee to wizards.
>grow caliphate against half breed scum, world watches in horror at the crimes we commit, but fail to act as Britain and EU claim to have the situation in hand.
>NATO led airstikes across the Thames for days. World has mixed reactions as we step up anti wizard activities and rape and pillage the bastard wizards, while NATO accidentally a hospital in London.
>bastards fear for their lives, can't turn to govt or risk being bombed out of existence, turn to hogwarts for help. Dumbledoofus releases public statement welcoming all refugees.
>all refugees go to hogwash. Mix 10 of my most special operators into the flood of human filth.
>smuggle in Aks and suicide vests and get to murdering.
>>
>>27898859
What if we made peace with the wizards as long as they went to the middle east and turned all the members of ISIS into pigs?
>>
>take money
>hired world's best assassins
>because magic is such a unknown thing to the muggleworld; the best assassins just so happen to be wizards.
>Send them in to do the job, grab the artifacts, and kick back with the rest of the money.
>>
File: 1442035185006.jpg (233 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1442035185006.jpg
233 KB, 500x544
>>27898859
I use the money to pay hogwarts to overthrow the British government, then take over as wizard king. I kick out the non brits, close the borders, and establish a "no gun laws allowed" clause in the new constitution. You're welcome.
>>
>>27904293
Because apparently in the universe there are people who invented spells and potions. They have schools of magic where they are taught magical theory. There is very much the strong implication of a science aspect. If it was as wild and flexible as you claim, anybody could do anything.

Harry Potter magic clearly gives the impression of a structured and predictable phenomenon, but it is frequently applied in an ad-hoc way that contradicts it, all for plot convenience. I'm not expecting it to take a hard sci-fi approach to magic, but to say that anything goes is just an excuse for lazy writing.
>>
Copypasta from myself 8 years ago:

Ok, i ran across this debate on the weapons board (/k/) of 4chan months ago. It was presented as a serious exercise in asymmetrical war gaming. Oddly enough, it drew in knowledgeable Harry potter fans and gun nuts alike and ended up with a rather reasonable assessment of the capabilities of the Wizarding world and North Korea.

So here's the situation:

Lord Voldemort has taken control of Hogwarts, Harry is dead. Dead Dead Dead.

All digital based weapons systems on earth have stopped working due to Voldemort extending the Hogwarts anti technology shield over the entire earth. Analog technology still works.

The USA has been completely taken out of the picture by a massive invasion of Inferni (Zombies) and werewolf infestation so it is busy. Almost every high tech US weapon system on earth no longer functions. The remnants of the US government and 25 million rednecks are ignoring the world while they have the time of their lives blowing apart zombies.

Russia is beaten back and is taking huge losses fighting Inferni, Dementors and werewolves but is fighting hard due to them having large numbers of weapons systems that can operate without digital electronics in storage. Their atomic arsenal has been almost totally wiped out due to the anti tech field magic but they can start putting together basic nukes in 3 months at the rate of one Hiroshima per month + 1 extra per month after that. 25 million still alive.

China also gets hit with Inferni, plus dragons and walking statues. They are fighting back but got hit hard. They have maybe 150 million left alive with a serious werewolf problem. They are relying on stockpiled analog systems and piles of millions of AK-47's to stay alive. 4-5 nukes left, have to be delivered via AN-3 colt biplane or Mig-19.
>>
>>27905290
India gets hit like china does but does not stand nearly as well. 50 million left alive and 2-3 old nukes left, free fall bombs.

Besides the scattered remnants of humanity left under his "Beloved Leadership" Dear Leader has Luna, Olivander, Ron and a very militant Neville Longbottom. It is assumed that before Hogwarts fell Hermione told them that Dear leader was the only Muggle nasty enough to match Voldemort and the only one who had weapons that would work.

Voldemort has six months to cement his hold over the world before Dear Leader makes his intentions known by slamming a nuclear armed 250 kiloton Taep'o-dong 2 into the werewolf infested remains of Berlin and at the same time nuking Rome to deny him their archive of magical lore.

With a handful of friendly wizards to protect their forces from the Death Eaters spells and the remnants of muggle humanity to supply them, the North Korean Army crosses the Yalu river in an offensive to save muggle kind. Dear Leader has used the chaos of the intervening months to his advantage and has revived his nuke program; He can drop a 250 KT nuke once per month via plane or Taep'o-dong and has 6 months of food, fuel and ammo stockpiled.

So how does the Long March to London From Pyongyang work out?
>>
>>27905305
The origional tread years ago basically determined that NK tech still worked and due to doubles/hidden bunkers wizards didn't have a means to assassinate Kim. The /k/ thread was several hundred posts long, it had been archived somewhere but i don';t remember where exactly.
>>
>>27900525
Considering that its load-bearing members are stone, and not steel, that would be a little difficult.
>>
>>27901131
Wrong. Gramp's Laws specify food as one of the things that cannot be created by magic.
>>
>>27906027
Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration is a law governing the magical world. There are five Principal Exceptions to Gamp's Law, one of which is food.

It should be noted that while food cannot be outright created from nothing, it can be multiplied if one already has some food to multiply, it can be enlarged or the food can be summoned if one knows the approximate location and is fairly sure the food will still be there] It should also be noted that while food cannot be conjured, consumable liquids such as sauces and potable water can be.

If they have any food to start off with then they're fine.
>>
>>27898859
Mustard gas, anthrax, maybe some Ebola sprinkled in.

Send in some guys in MOPP gear with MP5/10's to clean up.
>>
>>27903660
>yfw the two smartest and most powerful witches over a 30+ year period were both muggleborn
>>
File: Hafez-Assad.jpg (36 KB, 570x352) Image search: [Google]
Hafez-Assad.jpg
36 KB, 570x352
>>27900438

Hafez Approved!
>>
>>27904027
HP1 for PS1 is the GOAT
>>
>>27903010
It's a shitty meme.
>>
>>27898859
/tg/ wrote a cool story about an Inquisitor, some dpace marines invading Hogwarts as it was considered a chaos cult school .
>>
>>27903164
>giving your word that they can leave unharmed
>kill them anyway
that is the work of a nidingsverk
>>
>>27898979
>Shitstika shows up on hogwarts wall.

>Dumbledore is removed and sent to azkaban.

>Hogwarts flooded with African witch doctors and voodoo priests.

Mogonagale learns to love the BBC.
>>
>>27903806
fuckin kek'd
underrated post
>>
>>27903944
>>27903956
Don't ask me which of the books (seven official or extended canon) in which it's said, but one of the more prominent wizards flat out states a muggle with a gun would win against a wizard almost every time. You could storm the gates of Hogwarts with a shitload of dakka, and even barring the use of electronics, you'd still have mechanical devices at your disposal.

And as others have pointed out, wizards aren't very quick-witted. Hell, I'm sure it was Hermoine who said, word for word, a wizard doesn't have an ounce of logic. Rowling has even entertained the idea that the fanaticism for pure-bloods inadvertently leads to in-breeding (which also explains rather and sharp powerful wizards being muggle-born).

You're basically laying siege to a Brit-bong trailer-park that's taken up shelter in a historical landmark.
>>
>>27901477
>the left-over magic to get you all girlfriends?
But then we'll never become wizards ourselves
>>
Go full Saddam and nerve gas the whole damn building
>>
>>27901469
any nerve agent/chemical agent considered a viable weapon this side of WWI needs a full MOPP suit to protect against put on beforehand+decontamination and medical observation after exposure while operating.

VX or Sarin would do the trick and no one would know what the fuck was happening to boot. everyone who'd know about the attack would be too busy convulsing and choking on blood to maguffin their way out of it. As would anyone going to check on the piles of fucking dead people due to muh area denial.
>>
>>27902780
>>27902889
it's just in a shitty part of town and probably is disguised as an old textile factory or some shit from above with muhmagic.

similarly that hogwarts is an old ruin that is uninteresting enough/warded with "let not go here" spells/maguffin bullshit to keep people from exploring the biggest castle in the goddamn world thats in the middle of an island smaller than california.

all thats stopping people is illusion and disinterest. some shitfaced soccer hooligan crashing his car through the front of the leaky caldron is all it takes.
>>
>>27906103
umbrigestein plz
>>
>>27898859
Send in social saboteurs and let them create divisions in the ranks then blackmail each division leader and force submission behind the scenes and run Hogwarts in the shadows.
Illuminati style
>>
>>27903944
I was going to, but I figured it didn't quite fit the premise
>>
>>27900708

>Autism.jpg
>>
>>27901924
>all with SIG braces because fuck yo' expelliarmus.

Enjoy your gun getting ripped away violently regardless only now your arm goes with it.
>>
>>27903806
11/10
Especially the kikongo part
>>
>>27901924

What if the magic magically undos the strap on?
>>
>>27898979

/thread
>>
Get a tug, tug uss missouri to uk. Get some old ass engineers to get the guns working. Wake them up to 16" naval barrage.
>>
>>27910440
The Missouri was used in the first Gulf War and from a tour I took on it two years ago it is in good shape would probably take only two months to get back into fighting condition. I'd sneak into Hogwarts and hide speakers everywhere and coordinate when after La Bamba plays the 16" guns would fire
>>
>>27898859
>world's greatest armchair general with a masters in theoretical war nonsense theories
You're killing me man.
>>
I feel like I've stumbled upon a thinly veiled school shooting thread.
>>
>>27911241
Thinly veiled? it's a miracle nobody pointed it out so far.
>>
>>27898859
why Hogwarts? It's full of children who can barely do shit. Surely the MoM would be the better target?
>>
Use the money to hire 10 more men, that's all I need
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 476x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 476x445
>>27902051
You missed the part where you put Breivik on the island with them to spice things up. Just tell him they're plotting to turn everyone into Muslims.
>>
>>27898859
I would invest in magical steel rods and use the forbidden spell "backblast Clir"

Just make sure you fulton some mudbloods for fodder and some pureblooded witches and wizards for when you make your secret MSF style group of magical mercenaries, and stockpiles of magical artifacts that got "lost" in the cleansing fire that was hogwarts...

>>27899332
mikhail kalashnikov made the ak47 specificly to combat magical bullshit, Thats why it never jams, Just work the action a few times and the slavic magics will make the rifle work one way or the other
>>
>>27911825
Who do you think hired you?
>>
>>27899332
It just fucks up electronics (flashlights MIGHT work) and another spell makes muggles forget what they were doing and/or "remember" what they were "supposed" to be doing.

No electronic sights, no computerized fuses or timers or stuff like that. So long as tech is all mechanical/analog, it's fine.

Most important is that the forget-me-field is dealt with.
>>
>>27900342
>>27901469
>>
>>27898989
>1000£ for each proof you raped something, gender irrelevant
what if you rape a magical creature? How much do you get for raping a griffin or a dementor?
>>
File: 349402-70405-gravel.jpg (66 KB, 565x640) Image search: [Google]
349402-70405-gravel.jpg
66 KB, 565x640
Hire William Gravel (http://www.comicvine.com/gravel/4005-51752/) but course if he would do the job they would have already made him do it.
>>
>>27914682
Sure, get the furries in on it. Send them in with dragon dildos and full suits. Wizards will think they're werewolves or something and try to fight them with silver until they realize it's much, much worse.
>>
I'd hire five death eaters, as well as five highly trained operators. The death eaters will provide defensive and offensive spells. One of them would be a highly trained potions maker.

The five operators would be equipped with suppressed weapons, as well as using potions or spells provided by death eaters to better aid them. Be it from seeing in the dark, being able to breath under water, etc.

They would move in two four man teams, two death eaters, two operators. The other two would provide cover with long range weapons.

I could easily go on about this. I'm just listing my team really quick.
>>
>>27903576
>>27903588
I started a few years ago and then gave up a few times. Only made it 5 years in or so. Never got to that chapter. I have been meaning to try again now that I finally got caught up on Schlock Mercenary.
>>
>>27900708

>Plausible that a basilisk is vulnerable to projectiles
>NVG youll still get petrified
>You dont always have to say the incantation for a spell, which is quite evident throughout the books and movies
>>
>Get large British U-Haul truck.
>Fill with anfo.
>Go to local refugee center and recruit
>Have them drive into the center of Hogwarts main courtyard

Allah Snackbar
>>
>>27915926
All people petrified saw the basilisk's reflection. NVGs have no pass through. That said, they probably wouldn't work on castle grounds, and the gaze would probably fry the electronics if they did.

They still had to wave their arms around to cast spells without talking. Faster to pull a trigger.
>>
>>27915970

Nuke all of england, I will kill them for sure that way, and the british people don't even have to thank me for it.
>>
>>27915970
Naw man, the photography kid saw the bassilisk through the lens of his camera. Still petrified and the bassilisk fucked up the picture. NVG wouldn't work. No optics would against a bassilisk.
>>
>>27915970
What about a periscope?
>>
>>27898859

>I hire gypsy witches.
gypsy witches division infiltrates and steals away all the artifacts, wallets and social benefits.
>They're supper effective
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 422x600
Assemble a warp beacon and contact the inquisition.

Suffer not the witch to live.
>>
1 month to prepare an attack.. Well, that's easy but the actual attack itself is going to take a lot longer.
The ten men are going to by 5 scientists and 5 intelligence agents.
First thing I'm going to do is open a fake scientific research center dedicated to finding abnormalities in blood and curing blood-borne diseases.

This means that multiple government agencies will continue to fund my research, and furthermore I'll have some people volunteer to collect money and do fundraisers and other events to keep the cash flow going.

The government officers' job is going to be tracking down magical people. Part of the "research operation" will be taking blood samples from people all over the UK, even on routine doctor visits.
Next time harry potter sends his aunt up into the atmosphere and the neighbour tells police? Yeah, they laugh it off- But my boys jump on it. They watch Harry, find out who he is and who he hangs out with. Everyone.
Next time one of them has the flu, my doctors have their blood and begin to research what it is that makes the magic tick.

The idea is to find something that can bloke the magical shields, or if it cant we'll just pound the fuck out of it.

Keep the whole thing on the down low? Easy done.
In the time it takes for us to find and begin study on the magical blood, I've set up wargames between the UK, US, France, And Australia in the UK countryside.

A squad each of SAS, DEVGRU, SASR, And FFL are all told the real story of what's happening. They have to get in, kill the wizards, take the artifacts, and get out.

They'll have support in the form of US/UK Air Force who're going to be flying AC-130 Spooky Gunships and Apaches over the forests, engaging targets marked by Reaper drones (the drone pilots will know too, that way they can see the magical creatures in the forest on their thermals and direct accurate fire for the supporting elements) cont.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 800x708) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 800x708
>>27918828
This guy. This guy gets it.
>>
File: Paladin_crest.png (84 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Paladin_crest.png
84 KB, 320x320
>>27918850
Australians will have artillery detail, as many guns as we can feasibly have will be set up in range of the forest, with "targets set up for them to hit".

The french will run logistics for the operations, and the UK will have infantry fire teams using Javelins and area saturation through sheer firepower.

Basically command will be told that the whole thing is just a big shock and awe PR stunt that has been developed with nothing more in mind than wasting as much ammunition as possible and making as much noise as we can.

Also, since the castle has an illusion spell over it that makes it look like ruins- The commando teams job will be to make sure that the illusion holds when the Wizards are dead.
That is, to make them into ruins for real.

So to summarize, a JTF wargame operation that's been made fully public a day before just so people aren't too spooked by the whole ordeal (and this is the day Hogwartz has to try and "prepare" by which they probably just try and fill in a few of the gaps in their illusion spells or something- They don't have anything solid) and that's basically how it's held under.

Only those who have to know actually find out, the special forces, and fire directors who's job it is to make sure nobody survives. Anyone else just thinks they're blasting away at old cars and trucks parked out in the forest.

There'd also be some BRRRRRRRRRRRRT as well, and multiple JDAM strikes just for the sake of the soldiers lolz, and once the Special Forces have been safely extracted I'd have bit of napalm and a B52 fly over and carpet bomb the forest and surrounding area to make sure that fucking EVERYTHING is dead.

All in all, it'll be the best day of their lives, and for the Special Forces probably the same.

I'd call it "Operation Paladin" in reference to the movie "Jumper" where those guys hunt down the people with the teleporting abilities, and every Special Forces operative who takes part in the event will be given pic related as a patch.
>>
File: 1374126486825.jpg (212 KB, 960x402) Image search: [Google]
1374126486825.jpg
212 KB, 960x402
>>27918828
>>
>>27903010

This is 4chan dude, of course there was some 12 year old retard that didn't know what the song was called and was too lazy or stupid to look it up
Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.