[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wife and guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: images-6.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
/k/ i need helps

I go to the range alot, its a passion of mine. Recently my wifey wanted to take interest in my hobby. There is just one problem, she has been institutionalised multiple times in the past for bi polar. Shes stable now though...

Im aware she will never be able to own firearms (completely agree with) but im wondering if legally she can use mine at the range? Or is she just screwed 6 ways from sunday?
>>
>>27796676

Jesus christ.

Keep her locked up and away from your fucking guns.

Crazy cunts are scarier than any living thing.
>>
>>27796704
Im aware it sounds stupid, but jesus man it aint like shes gonna shoot me.....hmmm
>>
>>27796676
Using a firearm under your supervision at a firing range would probably be okay, as far as I know. I am not a lawyer so don't quote me on that.
>>
>teach me how to use your guns anon!
>nothing bad will come of this ;^D
>>
Im all for shooting WITH HER at the range, but YES. LOCK THE GUNS AWAY from her. Its dangrous to date somebody like that, keep weapons far away, and knives too. Been there done that. sheesh, no more drama in my life.
>>
>>27796725
Guns are ALWAYS locked up when im at work....safty is always first...even with someone with past mental health issues its not worth the risk...im not a silly anon
>>
>>27796803

Honestly, its extremely irresponsible to have that wild fucking animal interact with a firearm.

Rip to the unsuspecting father in the lane next to you when she snaps.
>>
your wife is completely crazy have fun
>>
Just put her down op.
>>
>>27796676

>Married
You done goofed.
>Wife takes interest in my hobby
...Proceed.
>Bipolar
Nigger wtf are you doing.jpg
>Put in the looney bin more than once
Oh you damn done it now nigger.

No, shes not stable. She is screwed, and one day YOU are going to be screwed.

Source: 3 years with a bipolar.

TL;DR Do not foster an interest in this with her. Find something else you two can do together that is safer to the general public and to your personal health when she snaps again one day.

Knitting, art, music, vidya, model aircraft I don't give a shit but Not This.
>>
She read every post god dammit, prepare your anus for a she devil to come bust your doors down in your sleep

Thanks /k/

And sleep tight mother fuckers
>>
>>27796919

>not marrying an insane chick
>not getting off by the thought of her killing you in a fit of insanity

get a load of this dweeb
>>
>>27796676
Christ just don't tell anyone about her history. You'll be fine.
>>
>>27796944

Jokes on her.

Im experienced and my ammo is blessed by holy men.
>>
>>27796944

Crazy chicks busting down doors is not something to joke about once you've experienced exactly that.
>>
MARK MY WORDS OP

Your wife is going to kill you at the range. Screencap this shit, OPs wife is going to dome the faggot at the range.
>>
>>27796951

Psychovirgin detected.

Imagine moving to california. On purpose. Now imagine never being able to leave, or die. That's what crazy bitches are actually like.

She won't kill you, that's why its a fantasy. You'll just wish you were dead.
>>
>>27796985
This
But seriously the worst she has done back in the day is stand at the foot of my bed staring at me and maybe putting a pillow over my head.while sleeping...nothing major and was all in the past

Foot note: bi polar is some intense shit tho
>>
>>27797068
>Tried to smother you to death but didnt know that only works on old people or in movies
Yeah anon she seems fine.

Anyways, only when your at the range, you put the gun on the table infront of her and the mag next to it. She doesnt turn around for any reason when the gun is in her hand. Drop mag put both on table before turning around. Stand close enough to her that if she decided to turn around and shoot, you can stop that. Watch for her to aim at herself too. Just tell her if she really wants to shoot its 100% by your rules, if she disagres find something else to do.

Best of luck. Hope she's only crazy in bed.
>>
>>27796676
AYO FINNA
DESU SENPAI U FUCKED UP
>>
File: 1406803687981.jpg (16 KB, 488x305) Image search: [Google]
1406803687981.jpg
16 KB, 488x305
>>27796676
Not only did you ride the crazy train, but you married her too even though you're a firearms enthusiast?! Nigga you done fucked up.
>>
>>27796704
>Crazy cunts are scarier than any living thing.

So much this.
>>
>>27796963
Doesnt everyone have thier priest bless their guns?
>>
>>27797176
Finally only took 18 posts for a decent response

And i didnt know about her issues until i married the woman....
Then again she has been doing this thing in the past where she stands by our bed i guess sleepwalking for a while. I did wake up one night and instinct made me reach for my gat...a split second later i relized who i was and have never forgiven myself for even concieving the idea of drawing on my wife...maybe thats why im open to the idea of a controlled scenario at the range
>>
You are living on the craziest edge, OP.

Before anything else, tell her this can make you uncomfortable. How do you know she won't blast you (and then probably herself)?

I don't want your range to close down because you were naive.
>>
>>27796944
>Married certifiable batshit crazy chick
>asks /k/ if it's ok to let said certifiable around firearms
>blames /k/ for honest and reasonable responses to dip shit question
>gets butthurt even though all of this could've been avoided by NOT MARRYING THE CRAZY TRAIN.

Sounds like commifornia logic to me.
>>
>>27797250
Okalhoma
>>
>>27796676
No. She can't be in the presence of guns.

18 U.S.C. 922.
(g) It shall be unlawful for any person—
(4) who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution;
to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearm or ammunition; or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.

Possession means she has access to it and is in control of it. Firing a gun is definitely in possession of it.
>>
>>27797300
That clears it up...so dragon dildo shenanigans in the bedroom is what we will stick to
>>
>>27797300
Oh, well. Lesson learned for your wife, OP. This is why you don't want to throw away your chances in life; things like this make sure you're locked out from them.
>>
>>27797229
Yeah theres people who post just to post and dont want to actually think and talk about stuff. Others that troll for (You)'s. Yeah you, ctrl f (you) guy.

How long did you know her before you got hooked? I'd never get married before 5 years or she gets knocked up, whatever comes first. Some girls have the princess complex where they just want to be the center of attention and have a huge wedding, i dont want that shit.

>Tfw no 18-22 y/o qt /k/ girl in southern wi/northern il to snuggle with at night
I can only blame myself for not looking. 20 year old virgin shutins that live with there parents dont get out much...
>>
File: ThatFeelWhenPotato.jpg (33 KB, 342x300) Image search: [Google]
ThatFeelWhenPotato.jpg
33 KB, 342x300
>>27797264
>Okalhoma
>>
File: [screams externally].gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
[screams externally].gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>27796712
>it aint like shes gonna shoot me
>>
>she has been institutionalised multiple times
That crazy pussy is the best OP, can't fault you there. But listen to the good folks in this thread keep her away from guns.
>>
>>27796704
This.

You done fucked up, OP. Didn't your daddy ever tell you not to stick it in the crazy?

Divorce the crazy cunt before the voices in her head tell her to stick a carving knife in your face. Move to another state, change your name, and buy whatever guns you want.

Seriously.
>>
>>27797061
No sense of humor found.
>>
>>27797546

Fuck off retard.
>>
>>27796676
You know your kids are going to have mental illness issues down the line, right? Not mockin', jus sayin'...
>>
File: OPs new alarm clock.jpg (56 KB, 675x375) Image search: [Google]
OPs new alarm clock.jpg
56 KB, 675x375
>>27796676
>>27796712
>>27796704
>>27796725
>>
>>27796712
famous last words
>>
>>27796676
This sounds like one of those stories where someone winds up dead on the floor of a shooting range with a GSW to the back of the head.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.