[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pepper spray general. What you have, what you have used it against,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sabre.jpg (37 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
sabre.jpg
37 KB, 540x540
Pepper spray general. What you have, what you have used it against, also
>self defense stories.
I ordered one Sabre Max strength and 2 Sabre Runner/Jogger. Any thoughts?
>>
its pretty good for seasoning steak with desu
>>
I'm a fan. Sprayed a few people with it. Good for when they aren't listening to verbal commands to get the fuck back.

Sabre is good. So is Fox Labs.

I prefer a stream spray vs a fog because of increased distance. Fog / cone is easier for people to get good coverage with though.

Regardless, buy a training unit and practice deploying it.
>>
>>27791922
You sound like a huge faggot desu senpai.
>>
>>27792736
Senpai desu.
>>
>>27791697
Determined aggressors can fight through this kind of spray. However, bear spray works really well and is pretty much guaranteed to completely blind them and force their eyes shut. The downside is it's illegal to use for self-defense and it can cause permanent vision loss, which is bad if it goes to court.
>>
>>27792824
>The downside is it's illegal to use for self-defense
Where is it illegal to use for self defense? Britbongistan? Do you have a source?
>>
File: 1391182389805.jpg (107 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
1391182389805.jpg
107 KB, 680x451
>2 gypsies go at it at our bus station
>one pulls out pepper spray
>manages to spray both himself and the other guy
>suddenly somebody yells that the police is coming
>both make a stumbling dash across the street to hide in the mall
>one makes it across and slams head first into a bus station, knocking himself out
>the other gets hit by a car half way through
>>
>>27791697
As part of my training I took a shot of sabre. It was very unpleasant but it also enraged me and had I wanted to fight I would have been capable. Your milage may vary with the spray vs 2 legged mammals.
>>
>>27792824
Which state? Or is this a noguns country?
>>
>>27792759
t b h f a m
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.