[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over the centuries, we've seen child soldiers used for almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Over the centuries, we've seen child soldiers used for almost every major conflict time and time again. Because of the state of emergency or for political reasons, many children are drafted into the military and forced to fight against their will. Multiple pacts have tried to keep this from happening, but it is almost hopeless to stop children from being drafted or recruited in the military worldwide.

Even young girls aren't protected. The League of German Girls trained girls minimal fighting techniques for example, while their primary role was literally to produce pure, aryan baby boys. In other parts of the world, young boys and girls are given tasks from loading ammunition to fighting on the front lines.

What does /k/ think of using children as soldiers? Would /k/ shoot a child given a gun? Alternatively, if your commander told you to take no prisoners, and you saw children surrendering, what would you do then?
>>
Fuck 'em
>>
>>27790561
Faggot, I'm gonna put my barrel up your ass and pull the trigger till it goes click
>>
>>27790561
Figuratively or literally?
>>27790568
That can be taken one of two ways honestly.
>>
>>27790582
I meant sexually
>ass insertion
>not sexual
Pick one and only one abu
>>
It is a despicable practice

However, desperate times call for desperate measures and no amount of international treaties and crybaby legislation is ever going to change that.

TLDR Cry more UN fags I am sure that is very helpful
>>
>>27790641
Hitler wasn't desperate at the beginning of the war, he just wanted to use children because he could indoctrinate them from a young age.
>>
>>27790550
The BDM & HJ weren't soldiers in any sense, they were basically girl guides heavy on the shit out babbies for the reich & boy scouts heavy on the racism and playing with weapons. By the time he did use them as soldiers it was pure desperation.
>>
>>27790613
It's Agu, you fucking dipshit. You sound dumber than Strika and that bitch doesn't even talk.
>>
>>27790550
>Alternatively, if your commander told you to take no prisoners

If the commander gave an illegal order then you don't follow it.
>>
>>27791441
Geneva convention and all that are bullshit. I'm sorry, but in a real war, that shit goes out the window. The one with the biggest dong wins, not the one following rules written by a bunch of retarded old men somewhere in Switzerland
>>
>>27791451

Hello never served.
>>
>>27790568
Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
>>
>>27791451
Enjoy getting nuked by the US when you commit literally tens of thousands of war crimes.

Meanwhile the entire rest of the white world (AKA, everyone with any power) will continue to play by the rules.
>>
>>27791451
Tactically true but strategically false. Sure, you can toss kids into battle with just a gun and some fancy words but it'll hurt you politically. Other countries will look at you with mockery and derision. You'll loose loans, aid, and Alliances. Your trade partners might demand more favorable trade deals or cut ties entirely.

What does it say about your country that you're sending children into battle? That it's loosing the war.
>>
>>27790550
A kid with a gun is still someone with a gun.
Fuck you, little Rajesh, you ain't gettin' that celebratory grain of rice for your village.
>>
>>27791451
retarded teenager detected
>>
>>27792261
Gee, ISIS is committing tens of thousands of war crimes.

Where's the nukes?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.