[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 30a0ddc9ae8.jpg (210 KB, 850x794) Image search: [Google]
30a0ddc9ae8.jpg
210 KB, 850x794
What did she mean by this?
>>
Whoever she's talking to wants her to eat his cake or something.
>>
>>15442545
She wants me to punch her in the face, but I won't do it, since Reimu a cute and probably just confused or maybe she's got fever or something.
Make her tea, tuck her into bed, then masturbate to ke-ta.
>>
well with that hand motion, I'm assuming that like ZUN she just wants a beer
>>
>>15442559
I was wondering why was this post deleted until I went to the archives.
>>
>>15442545
she ate something that tasted really bad but then a fat beat dropped so she had to start jamming.
>>
File: 1453150585621.png (75 KB, 350x407) Image search: [Google]
1453150585621.png
75 KB, 350x407
>>15442545
That's the universal gesture for "Donate 5 Dollars and I'll love you long time"
>>
>>15442545
Earl Grey tea in the large cup!
>>
She's telling you to eat more bananas. You have a potassium deficiency!
>>
>>15444656
Is the stuff that comes out of bananas a good source for protein?
>>
>>15442545
"pass the controller, bro"
>>
Chikuwa is something you eat whole.
>>
>>15442545
"Hey, 10 bucks and ill play the flute on the next party"
>>
>>15442545

TOSSED IN THE BATH
>>
>>15442545
Whatever it is, I think she's trying too hard and she's crying lmao what a loser
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.