[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lavos Visits Gensokyo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: Gensokyo 1999.jpg (805 KB, 1968x1518) Image search: [Google]
Gensokyo 1999.jpg
805 KB, 1968x1518
The year 1999 AD has arrived for Gensokyo. Lavos will destroy all of gensokyo leaving it uninhabitable for you and your 2hu waifu. You must assemble a team of three 2hu's to stop Lavos.
>>
>>15412891
Keine, Sakuya, Kaguya.
>>
>>15412891
Well, the key to destroying Lavos is getting inside and destroying the core.
Honestly, Flandre can probably both get inside and solo it with her powers. Sanae can come as support with her miracle power, and Marisa because she's my favorite.
>>
>>15413572
>Time manipulator, history eraser, immortal eternity manipulator.
What's Lavos's special ability again? Lasers?
>>
>>15415935
Firstly its high defense in each phase allows it to take hits. Its final form even has a decoy body that may trick flandre into hitting it, once gone it can simply be pulled out of space fully healed.
Secondly Lavos does have a few attacks that can instant kill weak and people with poor magic resistance (the latter not a problem in gensokyo).
Thirdly when Lavos attacks it typically does three things.
>Hit everybodyonce with medium damage.
>Hit one person with high damage.
>Hit one person and make their HP eaual to one.
Finally on its outside shell if they get hit, they can counterattack and hurt your team pretty badly. So your bullet hell team has to have focused danmaku on the outside shell, with very few bullets hitting the shell.

I'd go with
Sakyua, Youmu, and Erin
>>
>>15412891
Quite sure most strong 2hus would decently deal with him.
If not just make Eirin ask help for her moon shit buddies to one shot it.
>>
>>15415935
Woulden't he have every 2hu's moveset in gensokyo? I mean fighting Lavos in Chrono Trigger was bacicly just fighting every boss in the game at once. So would the same rules apply?
>>
>>15417466
So just send the main characters after him again, Reimu, Marisa, and Sakuya/Sanae

It'll just turn into this except with a spiky turtle at the end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85bE4NlzrLE
>>
File: 17f.gif (552 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
17f.gif
552 KB, 500x312
>>15412891
>>
>triggerniggers
>>
Cirno.
Just imagen it. It would turns into a 100+ episode Fist of The North Star/Dragon Ball Z adventure to gain the power for fights and with the power of fights she defeat Lavos and finally gets to eat Honey Puffs.
>>
Sagume, because she saved the lunar capital by herself, so she is the most experienced in those kinds of matters.

Satori, so Sagume can tell her orders through her with telepathy.

Alice, because she has an army of dolls for Sagume to command.
>>
>>15412891
I just need the moonbitches and they're toast. Lunarians would be able to solo the thing.

If gaems only, I say Shinki, Hecatia, and Sagume.
>>
File: problem.jpg (60 KB, 586x387) Image search: [Google]
problem.jpg
60 KB, 586x387
>>15412891
Considering Crono could solo Lavos, and most 2hos are stronger than him, they are fine.
>>
File: LoT2_Chara_Tenshi_Stand.png (337 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
LoT2_Chara_Tenshi_Stand.png
337 KB, 500x600
>>15412891
Tenshi - literally can't die
Mokou - literally can't stay dead
Yukari - overpowered border shit
>>
>>15418555
Tenshi, just has a very high tollerance to pain and durability.
Mokou cam fight until the pain is to much to overcome.
Yukari is pretty much the same as Mokou except she can evade attacks far easier.

They all have a breaking point.
>>
I'm glad that the Kirisame household did not take damage
>>
>>15421885
But the Hakurei shrine wasn't destroyed? This image is obviously fake.
>>
>>15412891
Yukari, Reimu, Remilia

Magic resilience, high DPS, chance to dodge, deflect and absorb attacks
>>
>>15412891
Q: The current year is 2016?
next Q: who the fuck is Lavos and why does he wanna fuck up Gensokyo?
Just have the yama indict him on inciting an incident. That's an automatic 2 consecutive life terms in Hell... without 3 O'Clock snacks!!!
>>
Reimu since she's straight up the strongest and mops the floor with everyone if she fights for real which is a scary proposition considering the kinds of people in Touhou

Lavos is a living being and not a Hourai, so Yuyuko can kill him.

Remilia to alter fate or Keine to clean up history could also be useful if aiming to avoid the Day of Lavos entirely.
>>
>>15422031
nine-year olds aren't allowed on 4chan
>>
>>15418434
Sagume: would be hard to get on our side because she is a lunarian, so she doesn't fucking care about Gensokyo. She even tried to destroy it.

Satori: would be hard to get on our side because almost everybody in Gensokyo hate her. She would most likely be on Lavos side to avenge her sister

Alice: Really Nigga ?
>>
I'd go with
Reimu, Kaguya, and Eirin
>>
>>15412891
>Youmu
>Kaguya
>Nitori
>Suwako
>Hisoutensoku
>Mokou
>Mima

Any three of those. I guess Eirin would be Melchior?
>>
>>15422372
I wonder if you never bothered playing the games and just learnt what you know from random headcanons or you just have a bad really reading comprehension that distorted anything you read about Touhou.
>>
>>15412891
Reimu, Miko, Byakuren

They have a Triple Tech.
>>
the answer is Chen
>>
Youmu - The character with the sword is always the strongest, and Youmu is good with swords.
Suwako - She's a goddess so she's probably pretty strong. And if she's in a tight spot she can summon some frogs to help out. Lavos is strong though, so we'll give the Suwako a sword too for good measure. Maybe a western sword or something, since Youmu's already got katanas. Being a goddess and all she can probably heal everyone too, so that's good.
Nitori - She's all sciency and stuff. Can do cool things like make bombs to throw at Lavos, or maybe light Suwako's support frogs on fire for extra impact.

Definitely can't go wrong with this team.
>>
>>15422031
A quick google search can answer all of those questions in two minutes.

But since you asked it here you go. 1999 AD is refereed to the Day of Lavos. Lavos is an alien organism that descended into the earth (in this case Gensokyo) 65,000,000 years ago. His goal is to steal the life energy of the place he occupies for a little over 65,000,000 years and eventually will rise to destroy the earth to make a habitable place for it's young.
>>
>>15426825
I think that post was a joke. I hope that post was a joke.
>>
Lavos is a pretty powerful being, what with parasitising planets, but in the end, it was still defeated by a bunch of very determined, but still reasonably-powered characters, who could fight against it because of the time travel.
I don't know, it's been years since I played it, but I feel that any of the big cheeses in the Touhou universe could stand against it in a team of three.
>>
>>15439287
Why did you bump this after two days?
>>
File: 1384516015066.png (46 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1384516015066.png
46 KB, 250x250
>b-but I just want to warm up inside
>Why is everyone so mad at me?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.