[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I play ALL Touhou games? I'm not that good with danmaku
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (640 KB, 1536x2172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
640 KB, 1536x2172
Should I play ALL Touhou games? I'm not that good with danmaku games but I intend to finish them.

(Ofc I wanna play Touhou 6 and onwards.)
>>
Don't play them if you don't enjoy them, idiot.
>>
No. Start from 6, and just play the ordinal games. The only exception is that 14.5 is a prequel to 15, so if you care about the story, play the former first.

Once you feel like you know what you're doing, check the others out. But personally, I'd say fuck the fighters, they're incredibly difficult and really not fun unless you're into that kind of thing.
>>
File: Flawless Lunatic AI.webm (881 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Flawless Lunatic AI.webm
881 KB, 720x480
>>15401028
>they're incredibly difficult
Unless you've literally never touched a fighting game in your life, the AI is completely retarded.

>>15400970
Just fuckin play what you want.
6 is kinda weird for beginners, but every purist will demand you start with that because reasons. Easiest games are 7 and 10, the more recent games are getting more and more difficult so you should still work your way up.
>>
>>15401028
>fuck the fighters, they're incredibly difficult

Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
>>15401056
That's just Marisa being Marisa, i.e. retarded.
>>
>>15401056
hi saegrimr
>>
>>15400970
Touhou is a game series so if you like Touhou you should pretty much try every game, PC-98 included.

>>15401028
>I'd say fuck the fighters, they're incredibly difficult and really not fun unless you're into that kind of thing.

What, even in Lunatic the AIs are braindead easy, just dash forever and then attack during pauses.
>>
>>15401056
Sure, the AI is easy to beat in a normal match. I was referring to the story mode, and how unfair the spell card system is. Of course, 14.5 was intentionally made babby-tier because of its story relevance, so that doesn't count.
>>
>>15401168
>unfair

You probably suck pretty bad at timing and platforming if you really think like that.
>>
Start with HRtP since it's pretty fun.
>>
>>15401333
HRtP is a lesson in masochism, but it's got good music in places
>>
>>15401406
Not him but HRtP is not that hard and i really liked it. I wouldn't recommend it for starting thought, maybe after playing touhou 6 to 10.
>>
>>15401168
But story mode attacks are so easy and predictable, just dash and wait for an opening.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.