[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't Yukari able to control the border between life and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 28692303_p0.jpg (224 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
28692303_p0.jpg
224 KB, 1224x1632
Isn't Yukari able to control the border between life and death? How did she manage to lose against the Lunarians?

She should be able to become immortal, that would not only make her impossible to fully defeat but would make her one of the things they try to avoid.
>>
>>15364965
For the same reason Rumia can't engulf the whole universe in darkness
>>
>>15364965
Yukari has a plan, and all of Gensoukyou's inhabitants, including herself, are merely pawns in it.
>>
>>15365582
What's the next step in her master plan?
>>
>>15365590
Afternoon nap.
>>
>>15365369
Because i put a coin in a shrine?
>>
Yukari has four threads I think!
>>
>>15364965
>It is believed because of that incident, youkai usually do not choose to attack outside their territory.
>The stories of this event are also what made her powers widely known among humans.

PMiSS kind of implies that she planned to lose the first war. Plus, considering her victory condition in the second war is "stole the Lunarian's rare sake", it's safe to say that she doesn't really care about winning.
>>
>>15364965
By that logic Mokou should be able to take over the universe.
>>
>>15364965
touhouwiki.net:
The moon is said to be a Pure Land similar to Higan where the impurity of LIFE and DEATH does not exist, and thus nothing can age or grow sick while on the moon.

So yeah, pissing off the watatsuki sisters is no different than fighting the Yama. In actual canon, the watatsuki sisters are stronger than yukari herself.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.