[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reimu's hair tubes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
Why does she have them?

What are they made of?

How do they stay on?

Would your fingers get stick in them like a Chinese finger trap?

Why tubes?
>>
>>15357622
>How do they stay on?
This is the real fucking mystery here.
>>
Some say the shrine maiden lowers her hair tubes to capture a husband.
>>
>>15357632
They are actually crammed with hair to near-breaking point., it keeps them from falling but is sort of gross when she takes them off.
>>
>>15357644
Reimu could probably do-away with begging and prostituting herself for donations by just bottling and selling her hairtube sweat to weebs.
>>
File: 37676487.jpg (949 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
37676487.jpg
949 KB, 1024x1448
>>15357637
Oh dear
>>
>>15357667
My head cannon is that Reimu gives off the impression that you find her repulsive naturally to all the humans after dealing with so many youkai, demons, and gods. Everyone instinctually avoids her and wants nothing to do with her except some youkai and youkai-like people. She wears her hair bow and rubes as an attempt to circumvent that but to no effect..
>>
File: 1401908367165.jpg (533 KB, 713x964) Image search: [Google]
1401908367165.jpg
533 KB, 713x964
Emergency clothes for Shinmyoumaru.
>>
>>15357622
>>15359448

Given the OP and that pic, do bowlhead and tubeslut have some kind of a relation to each other?
>>
>>15359479
Shinmyoumaru lives on the shrine
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.