[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bonnets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Has ZUN ever explained why so many 2hus wear bonnets?
>>
Probably because they're easy to draw.
>>
>>15289854
You ain't gotta explain cute
>>
Not to put too fine a point on it, they're traditional and innocent in a way that fits in with certain characters pretty well.
put a little 2hu in your soul
>>
>>15291406
>traditional and innocent
Yukarin is a little girl at heart!
>>
>>15296816
Yukari head is HUGE!
>>
>>15297986
It is very CUTE!
>>
>>15289854
Most of them are wearing lolita, gothic lolita, or some Asian inspired lolita clothing. Bonnets just go with the look.
>>
>>15298420
Also, they are a hat that made appearances in both the west and the east. ZUN enjoys fusing fashions so they are a natural pick
>>
>>15297986
She's a certified genius.
>>
They're disgusting. I hate hats.
>>
>>15289854
Fetish?
>>
>>15298925
Get out.
>>
>>15298925
Kaguya, please
>>
Also, I do wonder... Because of Touhou, I like stuff like frills and bonnetts and bloomers.

Under various circumstances, the topic of such things has been brought-up amongst family and friends a few times. Their response is usually "ewww, you like disgusting grannny clothes".

Has anyone else shared that experience? Because for me, I don't make that connection, and fondly tie them to Touhou girly goodness.
>>
>>15317271
Why the fuck would you share your weeb fantasies with your family?
>>
>>15317294
I didn't, dearest Anon. My family and friends knows zero about my weebness. I have zero desire to talk about that kind of stuff with people in-person.

Anyhow, we were at a 2nd-hand store while traveling, and we saw some antique cat-person statue things that were in granny clothing and whatnot. Someone said they looked nasty because of "granny clothes", and I responded by saying that I thought they were cute.

Don't see anything wrong or weird with that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.