[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horror VNs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: besthorrorgameevah.jpg (123 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
besthorrorgameevah.jpg
123 KB, 1366x768
Mornin', Jaypee!
What are some of your most beloved horror/mystery VNs?
Of course, there's everyone's favorite, Saya no Uta, and
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Anyone know of any hidden gems?
>>
>>15256589
Cartagra is pretty cool.
>>
>>15256589
Tried Euphoria yet?
>>
Phenomeno was spooky. Also by nitro+. It's short, like ~2 hours.
>>
>>15256594
Cartagra is kinda meh on the mystery, most of the vn you don't really investigate or learn anything and suddenly at the end you get this dump of "Aha look at all this stuff I suddenly figured out"

Kara no Shoujo improved alot on it though, especially KnS 2. Kara no Shoujo 2 did it exceptionally well. Made it in my top 3 vns.

Some other great ones are Sekien no Iganock and Phenomeno.
>>
>>15256867
Phenomeno is actually a series of 6 light novels.

Nitrolus just adapted the first part of the first one into a game form, as a teaser/promotion.
>>
>>15257026
Yeah. Perhaps I should have mentioned that. I have no idea if the novels are any good though.
>>
Nekopara
>>
>>15256870
Only played like 2 hours, is it worth continuing or should I just play kara no shoujo instead?
>>
>>15256828
>Euphoria
That's the good shit my dude
>>
File: 8d42f76ba830c2554eef343c3c08c699.jpg (669 KB, 1300x1900) Image search: [Google]
8d42f76ba830c2554eef343c3c08c699.jpg
669 KB, 1300x1900
>>15260875
With Cartagra? I'd say keep going, some of the characters show up in KnS and KnS2. Its the shortest of the three anyways.

Also the plot is semi-relevant and helps you understand more of whats going on in KnS2, but won't hurt if you decide to skip it anyways.
>>
File: goa2.jpg (104 KB, 791x712) Image search: [Google]
goa2.jpg
104 KB, 791x712
I'm learning japanese just so I can read this.
>>
>>15263189
What is this game?
I looked up "goa 2", and didn't find anything
so I can only guess that it's not the title.
>>
>>15257026
If only they adapted the whole series.
>>
>>15263189

It has some spooky moments, but it's not really a horror game. You'll be disappointed if that's what you're expecting.
>>
>>15266608
https://vndb.org/v933
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.