[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the most insane Touhou character? Why didn't Junko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Who is the most insane Touhou character?
Why didn't Junko ask for Satori's army of pets to assist the invasion of Moonfags?
>>
Junko believes the underground Youkai and the niggers of Gensokyo.
>>
File: 1412146972639.jpg (461 KB, 571x800) Image search: [Google]
1412146972639.jpg
461 KB, 571x800
>>15021645
Because then ZUN would have had to give older characters repeat appearances instead of making new ones. Duh.
>>
>>15021645
You are assuming that Junko a outsider knew who Satori is and was on good enough terms for her to lend her pets to Junko
>>
>>15021749
You would think Junko and Utsuho would have met at some point considering they're both part of the Yatagarasu.
>>
I don't think Satori would trust her pets to someone like Junko.
>>
>>15021757
It was never mentioned that Junko is part of the Yatagarasu. It just mentioned that Junko's enermy is Houyi, who shot down 9 Yatagarasus to prevent the land from burning.
>>
>>15021645
Have you even played the games?
First of all the two hells aren't the same thing. Second the battle was never a battle of power. Third Lunarians are plain stronger than anything in Gensokyo.

And what does insanity have anything to do with it?

>>15021757
Okuu ate the Yatagarasu in very recent times.
>>
>>15021645
Most insane?
Yuuka is seen as extremely strange and a bit random in behavior even by other Youkai, but I guess it depends what you mean by "most insane".
Okuu would certainly be up there, since her first impulse upon getting power was "let's turn everything into a nuclear hellscape" but that may be entirely reasonable given that she is a hell raven.
Koishi could also be seen as highly unstable, but that's mostly a product of only acting on subconscious thought.
Seija lives on contradictions and could probably qualify as insane, but that's simply an attribute of her species.
Tenshi has got to be a little bit crazy to start fights just because she's bored.
Sakuya, like Yuuka, is called strange by a lot of people and her first response to an intruder is to offer them a job, so she could count as well.
>>
>>15024514
What about Clownpiece? That torch must've certainly taken a toll on her.
>>
>>15024544
Hm. She's definitely up there, but she's also lucid enough to follow orders and have proper conversations. I don't know, it's a matter of opinion anyway but she's definitely in the top five craziest.
>>
>>15024514
>Yuuka is seen as extremely strange and a bit random in behavior even by other Youkai, but I guess it depends what you mean by "most insane".

Except she's one of the most lucid and calm ones since she became one of the few elite youkai that doesn't even need to do youkai stuff to be alive.
She's like a retired hag enjoying her retirement while bullying kids .
>>
>>15024570
You can be calm and lucid and still be bonkers, but I agree. It's just that everyone calls her extremely strange and she does things for no particular reason other than that they amuse her.
>>
she looks really pretty
>>
>>15024514
>>15021645
what about parsee?
>>
>>15026219
I'm not sure I'd call her crazy so much as she's an untrustworthy jealous bitch.
>>
>Why didn't Junko ask for Satori's army of pets to assist the invasion of Moonfags?

Becuase Junko hates everyone
>>
>>15021645
Because she's afraid of Okuu having some issues with friendly fire and dropping nukes on HER!

Okuu might have a big CEP with those nuclear blasts.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.