[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I´m fuckin obsessed with her,someone help me pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Sheena-Ringo.png (304 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
Sheena-Ringo.png
304 KB, 750x400
I´m fuckin obsessed with her,someone help me pls
>>
>>15015368
literally who?
>>
>>15015368
You are asking /jp/, the board that is completely obsessed with anything nip related, to help you with your case of obsession?
If anything, you'll go down the hole even faster.
>>
File: fuzzy foxu.png (907 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
fuzzy foxu.png
907 KB, 800x528
>>15015368
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SI3N2Rxh_E

it's so sensual and comfy
>>
kisama asking at the wrong tokoro
>>
>>15015371
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42W8bxW14sU
you´re welcome
>>
>>15015389
i´m literally sick for her,and make me scary a little
>>
She's a whore and fucks coca cola.
>>
>>15015368
She's hot and her voice is even sexier, why the fuck you need help?
the next step you need to do is sending her presents for her birthday and flying to japan for a concert
The only way is all the way
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9I55MZLYYY
>>
Wait for Rio 2016 Finale. It would be produced by her.
>>
Shiina fell the fuck off, and I am one of her biggest fans. We'll always have those golden age solo and Tokyo Jihen albums, but I seriously have to wonder what's going through her head nowadays. The song she wrote for Rakugo was good, though.
>>
>>15019246
what?
>>
File: Shouso_strip.jpg (19 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
Shouso_strip.jpg
19 KB, 330x330
you'll get over it
she hasn't really made anything great since 2003 and her latest things have been especially bad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.