[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've played maybe one whole Touhou game, so I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2 MB, 500x281
I've played maybe one whole Touhou game, so I'm not too into the series, but Fantasy Kaleidoscope looks cool. Do I have to play the other games to watch it or does it not matter?
>>
The fake anime wont tell you shit about the story, it assumes you already know.
>>
File: Tewi smile.png (540 KB, 959x542) Image search: [Google]
Tewi smile.png
540 KB, 959x542
It doesn't matter.
>>
Fantasy Kaleidoscope is memes and cutesy

Sealing club is fanon at best

But the games and fandom go hand in hand, watch the videos and play the games
>>
>>14988254
To enjoy you actually to NOT be too much into the series.
>>
As long as you're aware that it contradicts the shit out of canon, sure why not. It might actually help you picture Gensokyo in your mind as long as you watch it now and then forget about it.
>>
It doesn't matter, much of Fantasy Kaleidoscope is fanon anyway.
>>
>>14990432
This, hell the SDM episode is blatantly ripped off straight from one of the Touhou super robot wars games.
>>
File: 1453838022996.jpg (122 KB, 666x556) Image search: [Google]
1453838022996.jpg
122 KB, 666x556
>Watching power level videos

HUE
>>
>>14988254
What would happen if Flandre bites on an erect penis?
>>
>>15001702
Flandre gets slapped
>>
Marisa's voice in Fantasy Kaleidoscope (well, the most notable fandub) makes it probably my favorite portrayal of her, honestly.
>>
>>15002334
I prefer her summer days dream portrayal.
Who was it again?, Sawashiro?
>>
>>15002421
>I prefer her summer days dream portrayal.
NEW EPISODE WHEN?
>>
File: 1403210896632.gif (197 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
1403210896632.gif
197 KB, 400x289
>>14988254
Do any of the 2hu animes try to follow canon at all?
>>
File: ze.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ze.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>
>>15002421
I felt like that voice was a bit TOO deep for her. Most of the time I think it's either too low or too high, Fantasy Kaleidoscope had the perfect balance.
>>
>>15002540
I'd honestly love a manga adaptation that follows the plot of the games, not just original stories. But I'm a shounenfag so I actually think seeing the danmaku fights drawn out would be really cool.
>>
>>15002421
Narrator — Kikuko Inoue
Reimu Hakurei — Mai Nakahara
Suika Ibuki — Aki Toyosaki
Aya Shameimaru — Ayumi Fujimura
Marisa Kirisame — Miyuki Sawashiro
Remilia Scarlet — Ayumi Tsuji
Sakuya Izayoi — Rie Tanaka
Patchouli Knowledge — Mikako Takahashi

>mfw all these famous seiyuu

Was the project really as much of a failure at the wiki I'm reading says? I know it kept going until episode 2.5 (I'm the one responsible for the compilation, sorry) but was it really THAT bad for the fans?

And yeah, I agree with >>15002334 Marisa in GM is probably the most accurate portrayal of her.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.