[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we've had powerlevel discussions about who the strongest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: tewischeming.png (182 KB, 307x303) Image search: [Google]
tewischeming.png
182 KB, 307x303
If we've had powerlevel discussions about who the strongest 2hu is, why not take this towards the opposite direction?

Let's hear your thoughts, jaypee: Who's the weakest 2hu?
>>
Save for the average humans, Rinnosuke.
>>
Renko obviously.
>>
Any nameless fairy. Akyuu.
>>
Rinnosuke.
>>
2hu powerlevels dont really make sense the the extent they can or should be argued. Yukari can create a gap to the sun inside someone's brain destroying their head and the earth in a magnificent sea of plasma and radiation.
>>
>>14929163
Yukari is also a fat old whore.
>>
Non-fighting: Kosuzu/Akyuu
Fighting: Aki sisters
Special circumstance: Not exactly the weakest, but probably the weakest playable, Marisa would probably be dead if it weren't for the spell card rules.
>>
>>14929163
if it takes month for her to gap herself to the moon do you really think she would be able to instantly gap the sun in someones head?

People forget that her ability is actually very limiting.
>>
Rumia is a little dumb girl. I bet anyone could beat her up.
>>
>>14929828
That's darn rude, I liked her interview because she seemed chill instead of stupid.
>>
>>14929877
Apatheic you mean
>>
It's probably the Three Faries of Light, which is said to be even weaker than humans
>>
>>14929037
>tewisexilyscheming.png
fixed that for you
>>
>>14930325
The three fairies are pretty strong as far as fairies go. Random faceless fairies are even weaker.
>>
File: 1457784216381.jpg (1 MB, 1753x2480) Image search: [Google]
1457784216381.jpg
1 MB, 1753x2480
Sanae is just an ordinary highschool girl...
>>
File: 689.png (213 KB, 680x702) Image search: [Google]
689.png
213 KB, 680x702
>>14929044
MANosuke could make Yukari his bitch anytime just so you know.
>>
Reimu.
>>
>>14930438
It speaks pretty poor of Gensokyo if an ordinary joshikousei can resolve three incidents and counting, then.
>>
Rumia is objectively weakest, as much as I love her.
>>
>>14929163
>2hu powerlevels dont really make sense the the extent they can or should be argued. Yukari can create a gap to the sun inside someone's brain destroying their head and the earth in a magnificent sea of plasma and radiation.
I don't think you understand what a powerlevel is.

I have the ability to throw rocks. That doesn't mean I can pick up a 10 ton boulder and throw it 50 miles. Just because a touhou has an ability to manipulate something doesn't mean their power over it is limitless.
>>
Wriggle. I like to go by boobs = power. Hers might be going inward.
>>
>>14930448
I thought we aren't talking about meme characters.
>>
>>14930325
Lily is probably the weakest notable fairy.
>>
Tewi, since she had SSS rank luck.
>>
File: Tewi Merchant.png (26 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Tewi Merchant.png
26 KB, 501x585
>>14929037
I know which 2hu is a shit.
>>
>>14934120
Luck is a skill.
>>
File: 0e19.jpg (419 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
0e19.jpg
419 KB, 800x800
>>14929828
No, Rumia thinks you are 'lunch' and will try to put you on the menu.
>>
>>14929732
>Marisa would probably be dead
Everyone but Reimu would be dead, if there were no spell card rules.
>>
Akyuu, Motoori, Renko or Maribel.

But likely Akyuu.
>>
>>14930686
In that case, it's surely Hataters.
She fights with snapping photos, for fuck's sake. Even when she goes all out with unfair spell cards. You can't play pretend harder than that.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.