[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Literally one of the only male characters in the franchise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: d5339b93bf4bd9db254db6ccab6f5cf5.jpg (562 KB, 1748x1272) Image search: [Google]
d5339b93bf4bd9db254db6ccab6f5cf5.jpg
562 KB, 1748x1272
>Drowning in females
>hasn't made relationships with any of them
>Memetic levels of badass and manliness in the fandom

how can a guy be so based
>>
>>14866973
no shipping plz
>>
gay
>>
Nerd ain't based, boyo.
>>
rinnosuke sounds like the biggest cuck
>>
because he likes penises
>>
File: thinking.png (133 KB, 489x244) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
133 KB, 489x244
>>14866973
I feel like Rinnosuke is practically a self insert of ZUN in Curiosities of Lotus Asia.
Male, adult, kinda nerdy, reserved but with great knowledge. CoLA is like if ZUN himself was teaching about Gensokyo to the girls.
>>
>>14866973
>Drowning in females
No he isn't. He has met literally less than ten members of the cast. The vast majority of the cast had never met him and most probably don't even know he EXISTS. Fuck, let's count:

EoSD: 2
PCB: 2
IaMP: 0
IN: 0
PoFV: 0
MoF: 0
SWR: 0
SA: 0
UFO: Possibly 1 if Nazrin got the Pagoda from him
TD: 0
DS: 0
DDC: 0
ULIL: 1
LoLK: 0

Yeah, look at all that pussy he's drowning in. So much pussy you can count it on your hands.
>>
Who is his new assistant in the latest CoLA? Is it an old character or a new one? I hope it's a new one. When is the next one coming out?
>>
>>14867565
He's met Aya as well, but yeah.
>>
>>14867565
He runs a store selling curiosities from the outside world in a place where curiosities from the outside world are as chic as it gets. The idea that his shop isn't known to the majority of the people in Gensokyo is a bit of a stretch.

It's funny how zealous you are in denying the fandoms view of Rinnosuke. It's actually more pathetic than the people that try to ship him with every other character.

What's even more funny is that you're not even right, since you forget to mention the printed works.
>>
>>14867044
Rinnosuke also makes up half the stuff he "teaches" them to sound smart even when he has no idea what he's talking about. Just like how ZUN makes shit up on the fly in response to interviews and fan questions. It's perfect.
>>
>>14867693
Yeah, he's so famous and successful he considers closing the shop for good every x chapters and gets surprised when an, actual costumer comes in, that's totally a behavior of a famous shopkeeper.
>>
>>14867693
It's basically a reverse antique store, most of what he sells is junk. You would only buy them if you were a huge nerd. It's basically like buying a 1920s camera or a 1800s rifle would be for us, exciting, but not particularly practical and most people are going to put money into normal things.
>>
>>14867565
who'd he meet in ulil I don't remember.
>>
>>14867565
He knows six canon girls and surely some villagers
That's much more than I've ever known
>>
Read the latest chapter where Sumireko shows up, he's a nerd who barely keeps in contact with anyone and if he does it's mostly Marisa and Reimu needing something.
>>
File: 53035152_p7.png (598 KB, 770x700) Image search: [Google]
53035152_p7.png
598 KB, 770x700
>>14867565
>EoSD: 2
Hold on, who else from EoSD did he meet? As far as I can remember, the only member from that cast he knows is Sakuya.

You also forgot Aya and Kosuzu.

>>14867588
Strange Creators of Outer World, the publication the new CoLA is coming in, releases a new issue every four months. So, do the math.

>>14867984
They didn't meet during ULiL's events, but Rinnosuke got a visit from Sumireko some time afterwards. Read the latest chapter of CoLA, it's translated in the wiki and there's even a thread for it here right now.
>>
>>14868723
>Hold on, who else from EoSD did he meet? As far as I can remember, the only member from that cast he knows is Sakuya.

Pretty sure Remilia came to the store, didn't she?

>You also forgot Aya and Kosuzu.

Yea, my bad.
>>
>Drowning in females
>Memetic levels of badass and manliness in the fandom

That's some epic fandom you have right there

He's an awkward failed business owner, who even in a land radically slanted in his favor gender-wise, still has no girlfriend
>>
>>14868818
I don't think he's even the type to even want to be in a relationship. He strikes me as asexual.
>>
Just realized this guy is an outsider otaku.
>>
>>14868723
Remilia enters for a second at the end of the chapter
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.