[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
G H O S T 9 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 00.png (137 KB, 656x519) Image search: [Google]
00.png
137 KB, 656x519
The rest of the games in the series have been UL'd, and here is the last missing one:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4tarxafc2cyc2r5/

While this isn't the first introduction of 2.5D in the series, it has considerably expanded and more detailed areas compared to Ghost9.

For those that have played the first, the plot,scenarios, and game layout are basically the same as Ghost9 except with new 2.5D regions added in. There are a few new items (most notable is the one that increases max hp/mp by 50), it has the same bugs as 1 (like the 'toxic' areas of stage 5 being harmless, although I think the Shimane ECM works now), and an interesting exploit (which can be found in the wiki).

Also (unlike the later games), almost all items in 2.5D areas have proper 3D models when you go into first-person view (such as the collectible figurines), as opposed to virtually all sprites.

While there might be a few things lacking about the 2.5D areas (compared to Ghost93 and onward) such as size, and the fact that the perspective in the current plane could obstruct nearby enemies, the game is pretty alright.

I believe the dialogue is slightly different from G91, and the true ending is slightly different as well, but not too different (for plot reasons).
>>
File: 1407106471677.png (470 KB, 700x775) Image search: [Google]
1407106471677.png
470 KB, 700x775
>>14827724
No idea what this is but thank you.
>>
>>14829902
Same here, but it looks interesting so I'm downloading it.
>>
Warosu is still down and I forgot everything these games but thanks for the upload
>>
>>14829902
>>14830040
>>14830522

No problem.

Here's another link from one of the later game in series:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fdase8d0eu86dht Ghost94

These gameplay vids were posted in a old thread as well (From Ghost942 I believe)

a.pomf.se/cnczse.webm
a.pomf.se/ovtfck.webm
a.pomf.se/trxllk.webm
a.pomf.se/yuwypz.webm

I don't know if working links for the other games are still around.

Originally Ghost93 was posted by some anon a few years ago looking for tips on how to beat the game (because it's kind of obscure, and without translations/a guide/japanese reading proficiency the game was difficult to say the least).

Interest in the games kind of picked slightly up from there. Links for the other games have been posted at some point, and there were a few threads.

Some rudimentary translations were made for the opening of Ghost9 1 (which is the same for Ghost9 2) , which you could find on Warosu (when/if it's working again).
>>
>>14833730
>>14830522

Can anyone give a quick summary of these games and download sources?

I am sorry for being a leech, but my Japanese is not good enough.
>>
>>14833730
pomf.se has been dead since August or September, just so you know.
>>
I'd play them but since I can't read Japanese I feel I'd miss half of the content
>>
>>14833859
>>14835323
You play as a crossdressing male in a knockoff of MGS, where you move in 3D by rotating a 2D plane, and also you have to grind a lot to be able to do anything,
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.