[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to buy figures from characters you don't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Captureuuu.png (247 KB, 602x454) Image search: [Google]
Captureuuu.png
247 KB, 602x454
Is it wrong to buy figures from characters you don't even know where they're from?
>>
It's perfectly fine. It's not like you want to cum on the figures that you actually like.
>>
is that a nep nep?
>>
>神撃のバハムート
ew gross never mind
>>
>>14792127
Yes.
>>
>>14792127
Reminds me of a HOTD t-shirt I have. I've never watched the show but I liked that girl with big boobs on the t-shirt and I bought it.
There's nothing wrong.
>>
Seems like poserdom, but not many people will see it anyway.
Unless your the type to post pictures of your totally otakool room
>>
You'd probably have to spend more than you pay for the figure to actually get the virtual card that figure is based off of.
>>
I used to think so but look at it this way, there are plenty of figures of original characters that get made and I'm sure not everyone who buys them is some big fan of the artist for the picture it's based off of - they just find it aesthetically pleasing and that's reason enough. I do however think figures are a lot more enjoyable if you like the character.
>>
>>14792213
no hot glue
>>
I generally don't approve, but it's your money.
>>
File: eva.jpg (251 KB, 979x1306) Image search: [Google]
eva.jpg
251 KB, 979x1306
I rescued this one from BOOKOFF in NYC last weekend. I had no clue who she was, but from the pose to the fashionable attire, it spoke to me.

I had to look her up within the store, and it's HELLA hard to look up an anime girl you know nothing about. I tried boorus first, but all her attributes were giving multiple results. And there was no "blue_scarf" tag which would've immediately brought me to a conclusion.

I ended up on some "anime girl identifier" website which surprisingly directed me to her page; Sakura from evangelion

I'd seen rebuild #1 like a total bandwagoner who forgot to follow-up with the rest, so I figured that was grounds enough to spend $7

she now stands atop my pencil sharpener looking cute as FUG every single day. shes about 6 inches tall (dick length)
>>
>>14792127
Nothing wrong about it at all. I've done this a few times for character designs I liked. No big deal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.