[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ulil new patch info
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: mid life crisis.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mid life crisis.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
http://tasofro.net/diary/view/120
Links in case the site's still down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy2pIwPU9g4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd3r7aNlSCk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2NYgAzJJdE
>>
海原です。
まず最初に次はVer1.12と言っていましたが、1.20に変更となったため訂正をば。
そして大変お待たせしていますが、公開は2/9に行う予定となりました。

Ver1.20は各キャラ個別の調整も含まれますが、大きいのは防御システム調整となり。
今回はそれらの変更点の中からピックアップしたいくつかご紹介させていただきます。

結界ガード変更点として、「ヒットストップ中の入力を受け付ける」ようになりました
前バージョンではヒットストップ中に結界ガードを出せず入力が不発したり
多段ヒットでストップが掛かり続ける技に身動きができない問題があったため
一律ボタンを押せば相手を離せる、と挙動を分かりやすくしました

結界ガードに関する二つ目の変更点として
射撃に使用すると一定距離までは押し返せ、それより離すことは出来ない使用でしたが
1.20からはごく僅かな押し返し距離が発生するようになりました

ヒットストップ受付の変更と合わせ、多段ヒットする飛び道具に対しても
必殺ボタンを連打することで、間合い状況を変えることが出来るようになります

最後は新システム、割り込み宣言についてです
スペルカード宣言の三種類目で、ガード硬直に割り込んで宣言し
近くに相手がいれば状況ほぼ五分で怯ませる事が出来ます

相手の厳しい連携に対する即解答になるシステムですが
早口宣言と異なり、こちらは必要ゲージ量が1000固定。
短ゲージのカード選択で割り込みは重視せず宣言の回転率をとるか
割り込み宣言を構えつつゲージを溜め一撃の機会を伺う長ゲージカードを選ぶか・・・

現在は新バージョンはバグ確認やキャラ個別微調整の最終テストとなっており
公開日まで今しばらくお待ちください。
>>
Is there any major overhaul to one or more of the mechanics?
If not, then not gonna bother updating. I only play this n a local community anyway and I already grew used to 1.11 and english version.
>>
Cal'l me when they make Byakuren's boobs bigger.
>>
We Melty Blood now
>>
If Miko isn't good now, I don't care.
>>
>>14726997
This looks sweet. I'll probably check out the game again.
>>
>>14727243
I think the third video is a new added feature, unless I missed it.
>>
This actually looks great. well, from the videos that is

> they fixed how pushblock works
so apparently now it can push even weak melees, and pushes bullet more.

>spell declare now can push away attacking opponents
but seems like if the opponent spelldeclare first you cant use spelldeclare to push them away?
>>
>>14726997
>hype this new patch for a month
>it's actually fucking nothing
>>
>>14731157
>m-muh ```customization'''
This is only the current progress, and it already makes a massive difference to pressuring, as in there's actual pressure now. Pushblocking a multi-hit attack no longer locks the attacker in place, and you can now spend meter to burst - pre-declare, so you can still get trapped in certain situations.
>>
>>14731251
Defense is already very strong as of now, breaking guards is not an easy task, and increasing pushblock and defensive declarations adds to defense even more.
You gotta wonder too, if all declarations will have a hitbox, because if so, combos dependant on declarations will get fairly fucked if the enemy gets pushed too far away from the declaration, effectively weakening ofense
>>
>>14731566
>breaking guards is not an easy task
Unless you're Kokoro, then you have a guaranteed setup into a block crush string.
>>
>>14731566
1.20 is out
The defensive spellcard declaration is the only one to hurt, string declarations dont push the opponent away
Other than that bullet pushblock is kinda shit
>>
>>14726997
What's going on, since when can anyone other than Kokoro using her loop and Sumireko break guards?
>>
does this somehow save ULiL?
>>
>>14738974
All ULiL needs is good netplay.
>>
Did Kasen get nerfed
>>
>>14739309
Always. Her 2c now takes thrice as long to come out. It also no longer has a hitbox.
>>
>>14739130
Tasofro ent out of there way to prevent people from making rollcasters.
>>
>>14740612
really? how so?
>>
>>14741208
It's not anti rollcasters per se, it's just antidebugging checks and so to prevent anyone tampering with how the game runs. And rollcasters just happen to work by messing with how the game works.
But I'm not too deep into computers, so I wouldnt now
>>
>>14743894
Why doesn't Tasofro make their own rollcaster?
>>
>>14739130
But the game is still really barebones. It's fun to mash at, but it's not worth trying to seriously get into.
>>
>>14747233
That'd be effort.

>>14747265
Yes, yes, we get it, ULiL is bad, Soku is the best thing ever made since underwear and sliced bread, yaddayaddayadda.
>>
>>14747352
Who created this expression anyway? There's nothing special about sliced bread.
>>
>>14749140
Sliced bread wasn't always common.
>>
>>14747352
Please, none of Touhou games should be taken seriously.
Go play real competitive games or something.
>>
>>14749140
Funny enough, the expression came about when sliced bread was a new thing, and was supposed to convey that the thing in question was the best thing to happen since another recent great thing. An modern equivalent would be "The best thing since the Smart Phone".
>>
>>14755953
Everybody should just play Street Fighter 2 Super Turbo and learn to like it.
>>
Does the english patch not work with 1.21? When I try to run it it keeps saying 1.11.
>>
>>14765263
Nope, it doesn't. Gotta wait for it to be updated.
>>
>>14747352
>Yes, yes, we get it, ULiL is bad, Soku is the best thing ever made since underwear and sliced bread, yaddayaddayadda.

No, Anon. It's IaMP that is the best thing ever made since underwear and sliced bread.
>>
>>14747352
>Someone doesn't say that ULiL is the best game ever
>Still says the game is fun
>Instantly brings up soku, because surely only blind soku fags would dislike ULiL

You're no better than the console war faggots in /v/ that think anyone who doesn't like their game is some fanboy from another company.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.