[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you give your shrine maiden an offering today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 20151220_130613.jpg (675 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151220_130613.jpg
675 KB, 2048x1152
Have you give your shrine maiden an offering today?
>>
File: remidollars.png (145 KB, 537x476) Image search: [Google]
remidollars.png
145 KB, 537x476
yes.
>>
Nope
>>
>>14508379
Lucky you
>>
>>14515325

I have literally no idea what 'Im looking at here. Care to explain for a random anon?
>>
>>14515375
What didn't you understand, random anon?
>>
>>14515325
ROOOXANNE
>>
>>14515394
what was reimu doing ?
why dod marisa recove the yen?
questions i will never know the anser to.
>>
>>14516455
I would never have guessed that someone could not understand it, random-anon-kun. If you're able to read english, you should get it but I'll explain it for you then.

>Marisa noticed that each time she puts money in the donation box, Reimu's behavior would change toward her.
>Reimu's behavior would become more attentive, nice and caring proportionally to the amount of money marisa gave her.
>So Marisa wanted to test how far this would go if she put a very big amount of money, to see how Reimu would react.
>She hoped to get some nice wine or valuable things in return.
>And Reimu was waiting for her close to a bed, in a kimono, with a pack of tissues close to it, and shivering.
>Do I have to make you a drawing or you understand what she wanted to give to Marisa?
>Marisa closed the door and pretended she didn't see it.
>And fir your question, she recovers the money each time because Marisa is greedy and likes money, she also likes to steal things, so it's natural that she would get the money back, especially the last time because it was a lot of money. (and OP got almost 2x that amount)

I still don't get what was so hard to understand anyway, hope you got it now.
>Knowing Marisa and how she likes to play with girls, she'd probably have accepted the last "present" too, though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.