[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did he turn from a cool guy who posts interesting pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
How did he turn from a cool guy who posts interesting pictures of Japan street shops and food to a boring creepy doll selling jew?
Every time i come back it makes me more depressed.
>>
I don't think he was ever a "cool guy"...
>>
Danny Choo is just like everyone in the world now a days; tryng to jew you out of your money for shit you never got jew'd for in the past. Every one is fucking doing it. YouTube, Crunchyroll, Funimation, shit like Netflix, Hulu, even dating sites and stupid retarded sites that ask you to pay to find out what your heritage is what you truly descend from.

Personally i also enjoyed his blog back in 2007 or so until he started doing this shit because he knew there was no money being generated from posting pictures and blogging about Japanese adventures. He's also making money from being brought back to Anime Expo year after year when clearly now a days no one gives 2 shits about what he thinks anymore.
>>
Whats his deal anyway?

I mean like why is he even a thing?
>>
>>14482157
He used his dad's money to get actual Japanese companies to market his blog's original character do not steal
>>
>>14482190
Apparently he has said in the past, he has a bad relationship with his dad who didn't help him one bit in life.

Sounds truthful for what its worth.
>>
>>14482157
His father is famous shoe designer jimmy choo. the end.
>>
>>14482199
Didn't his father help him with everything? When has anything he said ever been truthful.
>>
>>14482229
Doesn't the doesn't help the children sounds Asian as fuck.
>>
>>14482190
>>14482214
>Danny Choo is the son of Jimmy Choo

Well that explains things a lot. Another case of spoiled rich kid born with a silver spoon up his ass getting to do and go anywhere he wishes. Imagine how many beautiful girls threw themselves at this guy because his dad's a famous fashion shoe maker despite his well publicized hobbies and occupation.

I sound angry, yeah not because I'm jealous. I want to be a self made man but it's a risk trying to start your own business in this Goddamn shitty ass economy meanwhile of all things this guy sells fucking DOLLS because hey if it fails he always has his father's name to cushion the fall still brandishing his shit eating grin.
>>
Kojima?
>>
>>14482313
But his dad made it rich after he started his "Otacool" exploits.
>>
>>14482404
>But his dad made it rich after he started his "Otacool" exploits.

But wait, Jimmy Choo Ltd was founded in 1996. Also Danny still can fall back on his dad's name should the shit hit the fan for his company.
>>
I think it's the easiest way to think it's all his Dad's money. The most obvious cliche you'd see with the kids of rich parents. It's not really fair to just think that Danny is an empty place. You don't even know that for sure anyway.
>>
>>14482433
>I think it's the easiest way to think it's all his Dad's money. The most obvious cliche you'd see with the kids of rich parents. It's not really fair to just think that Danny is an empty place. You don't even know that for sure anyway.

You do have a point there and I dunno what's going on in Danny's mind but for me the tell tale sign is the fact that he's selling dolls. In this economy. The food industry can't survive too well these days and that's a necessity. Again he's sell DOLLS in this SHITTY ECONOMY. Also you probably seen his office, that place is furnished NICE, like someone with good fashion sense.

I dunno I could be wrong but I still think Danny knows that if things go south for his little pet project he can always use Dad's name at the very least to pull him back up. Maybe I'm a bitter cynical person but I know if I was rich and I had kids who wanted to start some wild business with a high risk factor I would tell them I have their backs.
>>
>>14482462

he uses the cards he's dealt with for shit he likes

at the end of the day, that's what everybody's trying to do
>>
>>14482483
>he uses the cards he's dealt with for shit he likes
>at the end of the day, that's what everybody's trying to do

Yep, guess the rest of us schmucks have to trudge on in waist deep in shit or shove our thumbs up our asses and put a bullet in our noggin. Ain't life grand.
>>
>>14482462
>In this economy
>SHITTY ECONOMY

The global financial crisis is over.
>>
>>14482536
>The global financial crisis is over.

You living in 2015 right?

tl;dr - Rest of the world's economy is down the toilet, China and Brazil's economy is about to fall apart, England and Germany are laughing.
>>
>>14482553
>Germany
No one in Germany is laughing. The people that lead and control the industry maybe, normal German citizens don't earn shit. German economic power is a lie.
>>
>>14482502
nobody said life is fair
>>
I used to visit his site way back when he's into Gundam. I didn't know about his dad back then, I don't remember he ever talked about his parents in that era. From what I remember, he started living in Japan after getting work for IT companies (including Microsoft). He presented himself as a humble guy who start from scratch, an example of a gaijin trying to live and adapt with Japanese culture. He talked about how he couldn't use airbrush for his gunpla because his first apartment in Japan is so shitty etc. I remember one post about his past, he shows pic of his old room, talking about his obsession with Kylie Minogue as a teen growing up UK, his first contact with Japanese culture etc but no mention of his dad's big name.

Whether he made up that story or not, it's up to you to believe. I left his site and don't really care for him after he start shilling for his Mirai Suenaga caharcter.
>>
>>14481011
Jeeze! How dare he seek financial stability doing what he loves? Why can't he work a shitty job and just be pathetic like the rest of us?

What an asshole!
>>
>>14482536
Heh.
The 'financial crisis' will be remembered as a hiccup to the main event.
And that no-one actually fixed the problems that caused it, merely patched it over so the pressure builds up even more.

I recommend starting a rope, helium and poison company.
>>
>>14485605
Hi Danny.
>>
>>14482199
He once had a mini fair his Culture Japan shit and his father was there. Clearly he is full of shit.

Once i ask someone who i presume his father's asskisser "Who is this guy?" He got butt-devastated at my statement.
>>
>>14486592
Maybe they made up at one point? I mean, I'd be mad too if I'm a successful shoemaker and my son doesn't want to inherit the business and become a weeb instead. But I'll forgive him if he managed to make it big and prove himself.
>>
Danny Choo here. Buy my dolls!
>>
They're really cute dolls though.
Dunno what everyone is mad about.
Cute dolls is hardly a bad thing.
>>
>>14488151
>They're really cute dolls though
More like creepy. Especially when it moves.
>>
Fuck Danny Jew, fuck his shitty waifu, and fuck his dolls and the whole "Otacool" crew. And if you're down with Danny then fuck you too. Fuck you too, get out, /jp/'s always hated his bitch ass. End of mother fucking story.
>>
>>14480536
One day, Danny Choo will die.
that day, I will be happy.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.