[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /jp/. Is there anyone wise enough to recognize the artist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 9id94L0h_400x400.png (285 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
9id94L0h_400x400.png
285 KB, 400x400
Hello /jp/. Is there anyone wise enough to recognize the artist here? It's an icon of an artist on twitter, but it turns out it the image was just given to him by someone he didn't name. The art style is really fucking familiar and it's driving me nuts. I've been searching for at least an hour now;my lead is のこのこさん, but his drawings are of lighter tones.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
>>
>>14415858
>Is there anyone wise enough to recognize the artist here?
Is that a correct usage of the word "wise?"
>>
File: 852290785.jpg (178 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
852290785.jpg
178 KB, 600x1066
>>14415896
Forgive my vocabulary,it's 5 am here.
Anyway, here's a more complete picture of the image. Hopefully someone can help.
>>
>>14415858
>>14415923
Do you ask us what is the name of the author of your image?
But there are some twitter and pixiv accounts written on your paper.
When you look at them, you find a certain たけのこLv9, and when you reverse-image your pic, you get his twitter account as well.

Isn't that person the one you're looking from?
>>
File: 32808419_p0.png (451 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
32808419_p0.png
451 KB, 700x933
So then "wisdom" was in fact the correct word! For OP is so lacking in that quality that he was unable to see a fact so obvious to us when it sat blaring in front of his own eyes!
>>
>>14416069
>>14416124
たけのこlv9 was the guy given the image of Marisa. What I'm trying to find here is the artist who drew it, because the art style is really familiar (and pretty).
Sorry for not making it clear.
>>
I checked pixiv and a few boorus for this image if it was tagged correctly.
I could not find it.
>>
>>14415858
if you want the sauce so much, why not just ask who he got the image from? At least you know for sure that he has the sauce
>>
>>14417071
I was hoping I can get by with /jp/'s extensive knowledge of artists before I do that.
>>
File: 01.png (651 KB, 797x829) Image search: [Google]
01.png
651 KB, 797x829
>>14416999
ok so the guy is not the author of the image, which explains why his page contained so many ugly things.
Since earlier, I browsed my personal library for several hours to try to find it, I found more than 30 images with the same position, angle of view and emotion, but not yours.

I thought at first "I think I already saw that image", but it's because the concept is very common and there are so many images like this one.

The style is also very banal and common, you could find so many images with a style that looks like this one...

I even tried to deform your small image on photoshop to reconstitute the original one to try to get more results from the reverse-search engines, but no result either, I tried my best, but it seems hopeless, anon.

You should try like >>14417071 said or try your chance on /r/.
Post the image here if you find it.
>>
>>14417200
That's a pretty damn good effort at getting the original image
Looks completely legit from the thumbnail, thought you found it
>>
>>14417062
>>14417200
Thank you guys. Guess i'll just ask directly.
>>
Ah fuck, たけのこ said it was drawn by a friend and he(she?) will keep the artist's name secret. Oh well.
It's probably just a one-off drawing for たけのこ then, seeing as he denies publicity for his friend.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.