[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Koromo Amae is best loli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 686N9.jpg (175 KB, 1000x711) Image search: [Google]
686N9.jpg
175 KB, 1000x711
Isn't she the cutest, /jp/?
>>
Doesn't koromo mean child in japanese?
Are you a dirty pedophile or something.
>>
>>14370061
FUKIN weeb child is komodo
>>
>>14370061
>is on /jp/edo
>not someone who loves little girls
Why the hell are you here?
>>
Is this a doujin?
>>
File: 2D3-3.jpg (214 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2D3-3.jpg
214 KB, 800x600
>>14370111
Honestly. Cow chest lovers, get out of /jp/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CIubsKrTm4
>>
>>14370064
So komodo dragons are kid dragons!
>>
I just tried looking for some Saki doujinshi to fap to, but ended up accidentally reading a really cute non-h one. Now I can't bring myself to soil those pure girls with my wile thoughts.
>>
>>14370064
kodomo*
>>
>>14372420
>Now I can't bring myself to soil those pure girls
Isn't Saki that comic where girls play mahjong naked and run around without panties on? What's pure about that?
>>
>>14372420
>can't fap to high cute or pure girls
Guess I'm not the only one. Even in some hentais the emphasis on the girl having sex with the one she loves so much just stops me from fapping. I know I'm being too naive.
>>
>>14369881
Who's this penis erector?
>>
File: 2D317.jpg (50 KB, 510x532) Image search: [Google]
2D317.jpg
50 KB, 510x532
>>14372859
"Pure" does not mean "never being naked" or whatever. In fact someone who's really pure might be the type to do something like that, due to obliviousness to sexuality.

>>14372891
That's why I never really fap to eroge, since if there's remotely any plot, I get attached to the characters and don't see them as lust objects anymore.
>>
>>14373014
That's not being pure, that's being naive, ignorant, airheaded.
>>
>>14373031
I see purity as a state of mind.
>>
>>14372420
Link?
>>
>>14372972
It's right in the OP, Anon.
>>
I wish my favorite girls could get some attention
>>
>>14373014
>playing eroge for the plot
>reading hentai for the plot
I do this too anon
>>
File: 2D16.jpg (165 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2D16.jpg
165 KB, 800x600
>>14379533
Sort of. There something nice about being aroused while reading a story without having to resort to fapping. Not that I never end up doing it, though...

Hell, if you wanna test which doujinshi or eroge is actually good at what it does, try reading through it without resorting to fapping. If you really can no longer resist the urge at some point, that's how you know it's a good one. Cuz you didn't just fap to it because you were horny. It earned that fap.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.