[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is obesity a sign that a country has become so successful that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
is obesity a sign that a country has become so successful that its citizens are literally being hurt by surplus?
>>
Mexico is not successful
>>
On the contrary, it shows that the country has neglected the health of its citizens.
>>
>>62288417
Yes.

Try explaining the concept of obesity to some starving African village

>"You see Mugumbu-Jr... We have SOOO much food and it is so affordable and delicious that we have some people who go out of control and eat themselves to an early death!"
>>
Greece confirmed more successful than Germany
>>
File: dead inside.jpg (81 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.jpg
81 KB, 1200x675
>>62288417
>bigcutties.com
people actually like this nasty shit?
>>
>>62288510
USA #1 of course
>>
>>62288510
old graph
>>
>>62288417
no, other countries with surplus don't have an obesity problem, so it's clearly not causative; it's a necessary condition but not a sufficient condition

ie. you can't really deduce much about ameriguay being fat from the mere fact they have a lot of food. the food needs to be there for you to be fat, but not all countries that have a lot of food are fat.
>>
>>62288417
Ah yes, who doesn't envy the prosperous havens such as Mexico, Tonga and Niue
>>
>>62288417
its a sign that people are still animals and cant control their baser instincts to the point that they kill themselves with food
>>
>>62288518
Try not fapping for a month, I bet you'd want her to sit on your face afterwards
>>
>>62288550
This
>>
Why do Americans dress like clowns? In baggy shorts and T-shirts.
>>
>>62288574
Why do europeans dress like fags and wear tight clothing?
>>
>>62288734
Current year fashion.
>>
>>62288417
> Mexico is the world superpower by 2016
>>
>>62288417
and half of world is starving
>>
>>62288417
Is this some kind of thinly veiled fat acceptance thread?
>>
>>62288510
>mexico getting fat by osmosis
damn USA stop it
>>
The most obese countries are Polynesian islands

The most obese regions of the UK are the poorest regions, probably the same in the US (?)

i.e. 'no'.
>>
>>62289954
Stop shipping us your chubby norteƱos
>>
actually it's a sign that a country is full of fatasses
>>
>>62290016
True, the deep South is both poor and fat as fuck. It has a lot to do with poor food quality and lack of education about healthy diets.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.