[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You rather live in a small house with a great view or large house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 81t1vAC-0HL._SL1417_.jpg (367 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
81t1vAC-0HL._SL1417_.jpg
367 KB, 1417x1417
You rather live in a small house with a great view or large house in bottom of mountain in your country
>>
Former obviously,

No gf will ever live with me, why bother having a large house?
>>
File: 1441677004257.jpg (1 MB, 2258x1678) Image search: [Google]
1441677004257.jpg
1 MB, 2258x1678
>>62288346
Small house great view.
House: Small, sturdy, wooden home. Colonial style. Interior has a New England/old time feel.
View: Can see the ocean but I'm not right on the water. Just want to be able to see storms roll in over the water as I sit on my porch in a rocking chair.
>>
First one. Only inmates don't have windows.
>>
Large house in down town.

Then I would sell that piece of mcmansion shit and buy that nice little house on the mountain and still have millions left over.

t. Vancouverite
>>
>>62288630
Must be awful there dude. I watched a little of this documentary where these rich Chinese kids were strolling around with their fucking lattes making TV shows about being rich.

I couldn't imagine the rage I would feel having my city made uninhabitable by rich foreigners who stroll around not even participating in the community they helped put into a metaphorical coma

Fuck, I don't know why it makes me mad. I don't get heated about politics that much, but this just irks me
>>
>>62288710

>metaphorical

Haha you're funny

>literal

Ftfy
>>
>>62288792
But seriously, how is it? I'm scared these people will choose an American city and completely ruin it. Fucking locust man. Gentrification is one thing. Completely sterilizing an area for the Chinese is a whole nother level
>>
>>62288346
I fucking love this album.

I feel like there's another Canadian on here that posts the exact same things I like all the time. Weird af man.

Anyways, carry on with your thread.
>>
>>62288879

I don't have any firsthand experience about the situation in America however I have more and more frequently read lately that the chinese are slowly trying to do with Seattle and other west-coast/northwestern American cities what they did to Vancouver.

It's impossible to live out the "American dream" here unless your family is rich, you are a rich chink, or by some stroke of luck you're hired by an amazing paying employer in your field of work. You will spend your life paying off a shed-sized house anywhere in the lower mainland, homes that should cost no more than 300,000 at the most literally anywhere in the world cost around +4,000,000 here.

This shit is crazy man, Vancouver is nothing more than a chinese money laundering city.
>>
>>62288346
>>
is it "bottom of mountain in your country" or the "in your country" is only there to make it /int/ related?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.