[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly hate posters from my country. Each time a Russian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: t.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
I honestly hate posters from my country.
Each time a Russian replies to me I feel deeply disgusted. I don't want to read that post, I don't want to reply.

I already know that Russian will contradict me and not just contradict but also will try to mock me like i'm some ignorant stupid fool and a looser.

Idk, why do Russians have such awful manner of interacting with others, complete bydlo way. But that's the main reason I avoid Russian speaking communities though my English isn't the best. I know that Russians are so natural in that manner that they don't even feel that they mock someone or insult by making such reply.

Russians never make meaningful posts, they never give any useful advices, they only bait others and make them feel uncomfortable. I noticed that only the most reatarded posters like sudacos or leftists are able to interact with local Russians.
>>
Russian posters are usually really cool until you get beneath the surface and realize they want to murder gay people and shit

kind of a shame 2bh
>>
>>62287703
Still kinda cool
>>
>>62287703
>>>/fag/
>>
I like Russian posters, they are much better than Canadian ones 2bh
>>
>>62287691
The important thing is that you feel like you're better than everyone around you. Very healthy mind you've got there.
>>
>>62287691
you're a real nancy aren't you mate?
>>
>>62287730
Canadians are as irreleavnt as NZ, they have nothing to discuss cuz nothing happens there.
>>
File: bububu.jpg (40 KB, 647x564) Image search: [Google]
bububu.jpg
40 KB, 647x564
>Waaah
>>
>>62287703
>>62287691
sounds just like /pol/
>>
>>62287691
I think Russians here are actually pretty great if a bit too self-deprecating. I understand that you guys have a lot of dumb chuckle fucks though. I assume it's similar to the US, just the average retard russian is less likely to post here
>>
>>62287691
>Russians never make meaningful posts
Well, you certainly did, my man. We have nice lads here, desu. Take it easy, have a good day.
>>
>>62287691
you sound like a sissy little bitch
>>
>>62287727
this is what i meant

it really is a shame
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.