[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finnish civil war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: FinnishCivilWarMapBegin.svg.png (609 KB, 2000x2488) Image search: [Google]
FinnishCivilWarMapBegin.svg.png
609 KB, 2000x2488
Red = working class people in the cities, peasants (Russian Bolsheviks)

Blue = bourgeoisie, land owners, high ranking military officers, (German Empire)

Which side are you?
>>
>>62284262
none because the immigrants will win easily
but in all honesty probably the poor people, because I was never bourgeoisie.
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (23 KB, 403x348) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
23 KB, 403x348
>>62284262
Petturin palkka on kuolema.
>>
>>62284262
Im on the right side of your mom's bed
>>
you know we're all gonna be on the blue side, fuck commies
>>
>>62284334
That's what happened IRL thqh.
>>
Blue like my great grandfathers who fought for the whites.
>>
>>62284262
For clarity, Blues were fighting to remove the last Russian military bases from independent Finland. And the Red cucks revolted to join Russia again because Lenin gave them a boner.
>>
>>62284262
blue, near ladoga.
>>
File: fascisti.jpg (31 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
fascisti.jpg
31 KB, 600x400
>>62284471
Funny that the modern reds are still butthurt that their treachery was punished. Though to be honest, their rank and file didn't really know about the future that the revolutionary leaders had in store for Finland, or the kind of meatgrinder they were about to stick their dicks into.
>>
>>62284471
Lenin was the one who gave Finland independence in the first place.

It was probably good that the Whites (blues in OP's map) won the war but it's not that simple that we would've became Soviet state if the Red's had won.
>>
>>62284605
Yeah sure, we would have prospered, ponies would have flown in the sky shitting rainbows and communism would have finally worked. Don't kid yourself, we would have been annexed by the end of 1918.
>>
How would you win the the war for Red's from this point on?

Helsinki is lost, Vaasa is the Blue's new capital.

German and Russia keep fighting themselves in the trenches and cannot help either sides.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 5367x2488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 5367x2488
>>62284262
Blue, because I have distant family and ancestors from a small nice little town north of Vasa, called Jakobstad. Took this picture there myself.
>>
>>62284262
peasants
death to bourgeois fucks
>>
File: 1456119505610.jpg (129 KB, 649x400) Image search: [Google]
1456119505610.jpg
129 KB, 649x400
>>62284262
KILL ALL KEKS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.