[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck, mates! My family is loud as fuck. All my aunts are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: bb.jpg (35 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
35 KB, 660x660
Holy fuck, mates!

My family is loud as fuck. All my aunts are here and I noticed how loud my family can be and how true is the "latinos are loud" meme. I'm very shy and introverted and I'm just listening to them from my room, but it doesn't bother me and what they're saying is funny. I wonder how would an autistic european react in a environment like that.
>>
Why is every Brazilian on this board either fat or autistic, or both?
>>
>>62261513
Why is everyone on this board either fat or autistic, or both?
>>
>>62261477
What is that baby doing? Is it some white cultural thing?
>>
>>62261578
Why else would we be here
>>
>>62261600
I took this pic from an article about a brazilian mother who puts her baby to poop in the loo.
>>
>>62261477
There is a Brazilian family living in my neighbors. They are fucking loud everyday. They often invite some other Latinos to their house to have a party trough night. They even sometimes play soccer in late night (3am).
"latinos are loud" meme is true.
>>
>autistic european

We value not only our own family here,we value and respect the needs of others. Being loud with your family is a sign you don't care about other people in the neighbourhood who may have babies that need rest or are studying for exams.

It's the lack of empathy resulting from the underdeveloped prefrontal cortex in monkeys like you that produces the loudness and careless behaviour.

also
>dibs fedora
>>
>>62261744
Wait, there are non Asians living in Japan? How do they even get their other latam friends over? Or are you on a military base?
>>
>>62261477

>has family over
>posts about how outgoing and extravert they are
>meanwhile sits in his room
>is 'introverted' and 'shy'

Mate you're the only autist here tbqh
>>
>>62261653
What is this loo you speak of?
>>
It is hard to be a Latino when you re pretty much the opposite in terms of behavior from the rest of society. But oh, this country is fked anyway its just indifferent at this point.
>>
>>62262042
Yes. There are many non-Asians living in Japan especially my neighbors where rent cost is reasonable. It's easy for them to find their friends (same nationality) here.
>>
>>62262042
Hes probably meaning the japanese descendants from latin countries that goes to Japan to work. In Brazil theres a bunch of them that do this.
>>
>>62262042
A lot of Brazilians are going to live there.
>>
>>62261477
Kek I'm the same way mate and I've noticed it as well, in women especially. My house is never quiet. I can always hear my mother talking to my father or sister on the phone from the other side of the house. Parties are the best because they have to be extra loud to talk over the loud music.
>>
>>62263059
Are americans loud like latinos?
>>
>>62263418
No, they're very soft spoken by comparison. The "Latinos are loud" meme is true. We just don't notice it because we've been entrenched in the culture for so long.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.