[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A liberal muslim rapist ISIS recruiter professor and bomb maker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Alberto Barbosa.jpg (59 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
Alberto Barbosa.jpg
59 KB, 384x512
A liberal muslim rapist ISIS recruiter professor and bomb maker was teaching a class on Muhammed, prophet of Islam.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Allah and accept that Islam is the best religion the world has ever known, and that Christians need to be killed in Muhammed's name!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, christian Portuguese man who had a great mustache and understood the necessity of christianity and agreed with every decision made by the Holy See stood up and held up a picture of a navigator.

“Who is this great navigator, Moor?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Islamically and smugly replied “Piri Reis, you stupid Christian”

“Wrong. It’s Vasco da Gama. If muslims are so great, as you say, then why did the Portuguese discover the route to India before you Turks?”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of the Quran.

“W-Who are you?!” The professor stammered

“my name is Alberto Barbosa, defender of justice and all Christian people.”

The professor stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “opressed” minorities (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving Europeans. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, Ahmed al-Goatfuker, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a leftist muslim professor.

The students applauded and all accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. Fernando Pessoa flew into the room and read "Mensagem". The Lusiads were read several times, and Dom Afonso Henriques himself showed up and showed the student how to slay the moor.

The professor was stabbed to death by Alberto and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

“Esta é a ditosa pátria minha amada” t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>african humour
>>
>>62261642
Care to give us a sample?
>>
>>62261642
>Eternal anglo lack of humour
>>
>>62261746
>this
>funny
>>
File: grin.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
grin.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>62261642
>>
>>62261746
I'm a celt you shit
>>
But if Alberto is a christian, what was he doing in a class on Muhammed?
>>
>>62261642
t. Paki
>>
>>62261986
Good Christians endeavor to learn as much about the world and its workings as possible. It is what we owe to God.
>>
>>62262075
>country is 98% white
>paki
>>
>>62262116
t. Mehmet bin Hassad
>>
>>62262213
t. Tyrone Gonzalez
>>
File: l.php.jpg (20 KB, 305x395) Image search: [Google]
l.php.jpg
20 KB, 305x395
i applaud
>>
>>62261838
>I'm a celt

WE
>>
>>62261046
>copying my meme pastas...
pleb
>>
File: Poland barbosa big.png (15 KB, 653x447) Image search: [Google]
Poland barbosa big.png
15 KB, 653x447
t.
>>
>>62261046
>The Lusiads were read several times
That must've taken a long fucking while.
Also, should be sung instead of read.
>>
>>62261986
Didn't you read the whole story?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.