[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turdgay >european can we finally this kill this meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1468857925001.jpg (173 KB, 640x404) Image search: [Google]
1468857925001.jpg
173 KB, 640x404
>turdgay
>european

can we finally this kill this meme? Its not even ironically funny.
>>
I am Greek
>>
>>62260628
me too, am Greek.
>>
>>62260242
this looks like some Yugoslav shit
>>
>>62260242
That room must smell like shit
>>
>>62260242
I unironically don't see why not.
You can't deny turks played an important part in european history since they arrived in Anatolia.
>b-b-but it's muslim
Is Albanian european?
>too far away
what is russia
>not even indo-european
Finland, Hungary, Estonia.
I don't like turks either though. And I don't consider them european. But there's no objective point that can be made by the media. Besides their politics, of course.
>>
>>62260242
The turks were never europeans, they are central asian barbarians

>>62265683
Nope
>>
>>62265811
Et alors charles édouard tu t'es fait tabasser au grec? Est-ce que t'as la moindre idée d'où viennent les finno-ougriens? Ou les indo-européens même? Tant qu'à faire, si on joue au jeu du premier arrivé, les USA aux amérindiens et l'europe aux basques.
>>
>>62260242
its over but i get interested in turky more than ever. erdogan is now literally dismantling that country.
>>
>>62264608
or some Guantanamo shit
>>
File: SM.jpg (101 KB, 846x775) Image search: [Google]
SM.jpg
101 KB, 846x775
>>62260628
>>62262317
>>
>>62265683
Important in that they probably held progress back by massacring and generally fucking shit up everywhere they went. Other than military conquests they didn't contribute anything, they're really the reason why all the territory they used to hold is so shit now even though it used to be the most advanced in the western world.
>>
>>62266278
I never implied otherwise, but as you basically said, they molded southeastern europe into what it is today, and their cultural influence is still felt in that area, which shows that their history and that of europe are interwined.
On a different note, the balkans were already shit way before the turks conquered them, were they not?
>>
>>62266494
Same thing can be said about Arab influence in Spain, doesn't make Arabs any more European.
Turks aren't geographically, culturally or linguistically European.
>>
>>62260628
I am Greek
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 236x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 236x296
>>62260628

You're a filthy hideous Polak.
>>
>>62266716
Russia is largely considered european despite its being geographically asian for the most part. There are finno-ugric countries within the UE (ie not culturally nor linguistically European). Turkey litterally has part of its territory in Europe. Don't get me wrong, I don't feel like turkey is european, but I'm trying to show you just how difficult it can be to prove it using the usual criteria.
>>
>>62266979
You literally said you think Turkey is European lel
Besides Russia up until the Ural Mountains is still Europe
Turkey just has that little bit of Thrace
Geographically, both are ambiguous but culturally Turkey is just not as European as Russia. Russian diplomats and such would always be involved in European affairs throughout history no problem whereas Turks were definitely seen as foreigners
Christianity made Russia look west while Turks had more contact with other Muslims. Say what you want but religion can't be ignored and if Albania or Bosnia weren't so clearly located in Europe there'd also be the question if they're European or not.
>>
>>62267522
I *think* it's european because there's no objective metric by which it isn't. However I don't *feel* like it because they're just too different, but see how subjective this is? It's like saying
>Russia is more european because it has a bigger part in europe.
Plus the geographic aspect can be debated as well
>Denmark is a North-American country.
As for the diplomacy thing, then again Finns were litteral savages with no relationship whatsoever with the outside until a few centuries ago. Look where they are now. At one point, things evolve (I'm not saying it's a good thing in that case, just playing devil's advocate if you will) and though it's highly unlikely (all the more so now) that turkey will join the EU, there is ground for debate (which is probably why they applied in the first place, they knew there would be)
>>
File: guslar.jpg (79 KB, 400x617) Image search: [Google]
guslar.jpg
79 KB, 400x617
>>62264608
>Yugoslav
>shit

Fuck you.
>>
>>62260628
>>62262317
>>62266765
I am Greek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ZxDeZ0I74

So far Erdogan purged:
7.899 policemen (3.021 of them high ranking)
30 province governors
92 vice province-governors
41 district governors
2.745 judges and attorneys (out of 12.000 total)

That's pretty impressive
>>
>>62266979
>>62268264
The difference is that Russia was a European country which expanded into asia, while turkey was an asian country which expanded into Europe
>>
>>62270134
false flag or not, he definitely mustve had the purge list before this coup
>>
>>62260242
What the shit is that pic about?
>>
>>62270211
This.

Dubs don't lie.
>>
>>62270436
Never let a good crisis go to waste
>>
>>62260242
Those are the Fetullah supporters and yes we can't be Europan cause we don't sell our wifes to ''Liberal'' Mohammedans unlike Euro c ucks
>>
>>62272782
>E*dogan supporters actually believe this
>>
>>62273264
I'm Kemalist t b h my friends
Nato and Europeans are Mohammedan supporters and everyone know this
Kemalists, like me are Eurasians supporters and that why America try to remove as
Ayatollah was supported by Euro never forget and Fetullah is Turkish Ayatollah
Remove Mevlana and remove yourself you c uck
>>
cant we kill like all the tayyibans
>>
File: coup de grace.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
coup de grace.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
What did the traitors mean by this?
>>
>>62260242
Don't worry, it's dead at last.
RIP Turkey. I had some tentative hopes for you.
>>
File: CnlZHVuWgAAaUqv.jpg (74 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
CnlZHVuWgAAaUqv.jpg
74 KB, 960x540
A fate worse than death
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.