[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France's reaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 10
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icqlo_lxxKY

We sure showed them
>>
>>62257232
i can feel the fear of isis terros seeing this video
>>
>>62257232
>Mr terrorist, I have absolutely no idea what the West has been doing to the Middle East for the past 200 years, so I will just ask you a bunch of nonsensical questions in a condescending tone...
>>
>>62257458
Being a muslim in Brazil is the most pathetic thing possible
>>
>>62257685
cool story bro
>>
>>62257707
Ok, Muhammad
>>
>>62257901
My name is actually Abu Mehmed al-Paunoseucu
>>
>>62257458
>>Mr terrorist, I have absolutely no idea what the West has been doing to the Middle East for the past 200 years,
in what way does this influence french-born arabs who do terrorism ? none whatsoever

what is this bullshit excuse like "yeah i'm a murderer because people colonized my country 100 years ago"
lol

i still hate her tone and the whole thing though
>>
Imagine Abu Bakr al Fransi and Suleiman al Iraqi and the other lads watching this and pissing themselves laughing
>>
>>62258076
Whatever, dude, I don't fucking care. You keep bombing them, they keep bombing you, I'll just sit back and watch.
>>
>>62257458
>>62257707
>>62257961
>>62258274
Fuck off LaTuff
>>
counterproductive
>>
>>62257232
She said palestine. Why is she naming imaginary countries?
>>
>>62257232
>why should i apoligize
>just because the media throw the responsibilityon us?
I dont know about French media but over here the media is doing the opposite
>its not all muslims
>this is not islam
>muh poor innocent muslims who get blamed
>>
File: 1451800843954.png (911 KB, 1780x1092) Image search: [Google]
1451800843954.png
911 KB, 1780x1092
>>62257232
>I watched about seven people die. A couple of them were three feet from the barrier. They could have fallen backwards and been alive but they were too scared to even turn around. I remember a woman just standing with her hands up in a surrender pose. The terrorist finally saw her and all she did was go, “No no no.” She surrendered to death in front of my very eyes. I was yelling at her, “HEY!” and I don’t think she could hear me. She was so terrified, I think she’d already given up.
>>
>>62258274
if you say that by bombing ISIS, muslim diaspora should get offended
then you admit muslim diaspora are just ISIS 5th column

Thank you for being honest at least
>>
>>62258528
>bombing ISIS

Yes, that's all the West has been doing in the Middle East. I wonder why people are so unable to understand the good intentions of those who only use their power to fight against Evil.
>>
>>62258680
dosn't change anything

if he gets offended at france bombing lybia more than isis bombing france he's obviously not a french citizen and therefore not welcome
simple logic
>>
>>62258528
>retard-talk
>>
>>62258799
>if he gets offended at france bombing lybia

What part of "200 years of imperialism" you don't understand?
>>
>>62258867
the part where it would have any effect on someone living cmfy rich life in 21st century western world then pretending he's a poor oppressed arab (even tho he never knew oppression)
>>
>>62258867
Imperialism in the ME is bogus, tho. We were barely in the region before we got booted out.
>>
>>62258947
so, by your logic, you shouldn't be offended by terrorism unless you're directly affected by it
>>
I read something saying that young French Muslims 18-29 are more radicalised than the older generation.

That's fucking fucked
>>
>>62258513
Actually no, no one ever says that, at least not on mainstream media

You have to remember that even the most leftist here hate religion, my parents are full commies but they sometimes cringe at the sight of an hijab in the street (not a black or an Arab girl though, just the hijab)

Mainstream Media is keeping full neutrality, and right-wing politicians are softly whispering guilt-by-association or "why don't they protest enough, the traitors, I bet they support them'".

>>62257232
Thought this was going to be about Hollande's strikes in Syria.
>>
>>62259126
if the terrorist acts in question happened 70 years ago, no you shouldn't be offended by it
>>
>>62259213
All potential terrorists are 3rd or 4th generation immigrants.

They grew up in HLM, failed schools, are hit the hardest by unemployment, keep to themselves and develop a negative feedback loop akin to black ghettos in Ameriga

Usually their parents are not really that faithful, the school is strictly against religions, so they embrace Islam as a way to rebel against society basically.
>>
File: 1412818827503.jpg (99 KB, 625x390) Image search: [Google]
1412818827503.jpg
99 KB, 625x390
>>62258867
>muslim are not imperialists that try to establish a brainless halifate of slavery and opression.
Take your monkey propoganda elsewhere, no one is impressed by your incoherent pseudo history here.
>>
What I learnt today:
Brazilians are dumber than apes
>>
>>62259364
>>muslim are not imperialists

That's a stupid thing to say, Hymie.
>>
File: 1465085820312.png (292 KB, 467x431) Image search: [Google]
1465085820312.png
292 KB, 467x431
>>62259422
Not an argument huehuehue
>>
>>62259499
This thread has all the proof you need
>>
>>62259215
Speaking of right-wing, an uncle of mine said that the recent attacks must've been hoaxs by France's political right, I guess to obtain more influence and shit. You know your politics better than me, how likely is that? Do you guys theorize such conspiracies too?
He also said those weapons in the truck were fake, but I didn't bother to check wether it was something confirmed or just another theory of his
>>
>>62259360
Tha's what I always say. These fuckers are not brainwashed kids from ultra-religious families. They're frustrated young men who decide to rebel against society and and then choose an ideology that happens to be fashionable at the time. If it wasn't Islamism, it would be something else.
>>
>>62259605
> an uncle of mine said that the recent attacks must've been hoaxs by France's political right

He should take his medicine, Marine Le Pen's FN is pretty much mainstream right-wing populism nowadays, JMLP's FN wouldn't do something like that, not his style to "burn a Reichstag", especially when he is this old.

Other far-rights nuts are completely irrelevant and harmless.

>He also said those weapons in the truck were fake
They were. Though he did have an handgun he used to shoot a few people, most of his weaponry was fake. I take it as a proof the man was an lunatic litteraly triggered by ISIS propaganda.
>>
>>62259605
>an uncle of mine said that the recent attacks must've been hoaxs by France's political right
100% retarded.

>Do you guys theorize such conspiracies too?
Only mad Arabs to do this, to "prove" that Muslims all are good boys dat dindu nuffin and only Zionists / Americans / French intelligence are to blame, in spite of the overwhelming evidence.

>those weapons in the truck were fake
I've heard that in mainstream media. No one cares though.

>>62258513
The media and the political class say the exact same thing here. After one week or two, they even explain that Muslims were the main victims because they now get "stigmatized". So, "no amalgams!"
>>
>>62259767
>>62260115
I see, thanks for the answers

I mean, I knew it was fucking farfetched, slaughtering so many countrymen for, what, winning elections in an year or so?
Another common theory is that in the end it's all still about that middle-east oil, that whatever happens in any country it's just to justify the invasion of sirya etc.
>>
>>62257232
She sounds retarded but i would fuck her anyway
>>
>>62257458
hua hua + muslim

You reached the very top of the sub-humanity m8
>>
>>62260406
>winning elections in an year or so

No need for terrorist attacks, the right should win anyway.

Hollande already had a 12% approval rating before the attacks, the lowest in French history (and rightly so). And Valls got booed by an angry crowd of 40,000 today in Nice.

>Another common theory is that in the end it's all still about that middle-east oil

Oil is now so abundant it saw its price going down to $45. No one needs Middle Eastern oil in particular.
>>
>>62261267
>Hollande already had a 12% approval rating before the attacks, the lowest in French history (and rightly so)

I hate Hollande but I disagree with this. I think he just was really unlucky with the terrorists attacks and tried his best.

His drama is that he was not meant to be president, rather a very reserved and not public minister. He also cares way too much about "politique politicienne" and the sole reason he kept Valls in Matignon was to tank the rising popularity he had as minister of the Interior.

Same reason he keeps on with Work Law, to tank Macron's popularity and eliminate opposition in the left.
>>
>>62261618
>he just was really unlucky with the terrorists attacks

Previous terrorist attacks actually made him stronger in polls.

But it went down quickly since:

>the economy still is in a mediocre shape
>taxes go through the roof for everyone
>the basic job of the state (police, justice) is barely done
>France's international standing is going downhill
>Hollande talks a lot and does absolutely nothing
>the government is focused on pointless stuff instead of these major issues
>>
>>62257232
That was painful. Its a little fun to witness leftists though in this hectic times, so unwittingly ignorant and racist
>>
>>62258680
The thing you can't understand retards is actually the fact that terrorists in France are North Africans, not middle eastern, they are also from the shitty local diaspora here.

why they did that? because they hate France, they hate western civilization, they hate christianity and they hate white people.
they were constantly justifying that by "past colonization" they didn't even lives, and they were also colonized because they were pirates making shit on the mediterranean sea and capturing christian slaves on the european coasts, so they got what they deserved, also they were still colonized by Turks anyway, but being colonized by muslims people is not a problem for them, they are butthurt when they are dominated by christians.

their presence in France is only the fault of commies of May 68, in the first place they were supposed to move back after their worker contract.
>>
File: 0efd.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
0efd.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
Apparently the main French TV channel just passed this video a few moments ago
That's too much
>>
The last gasps of Europe. There won't even be a fight, we will just slowly make room for the mudslimes and bit by bit they'll start imposing their shit.
>>
>>62263523
>implying TV matters
>in the year 2016 of our lord
>>
>>62257232
Can anyone tl;dr, I have limited internet down here
>>
>>62264198
"Dear terrorist, why you so evil? Islam is of peace, you know"
>>
>>62264320
What's the big deal then, she's kinda right. If nothing else such a reaction is much more reasonable than "I bet he wasn't a real muslim anyway"
>>
>>62257232
>Mr. The Terrorist
damn, that's a lot of respect!
>>
>>62264320
Well she isn't entirely wrong, you know.

We can safely say that there are actually two visions of Islam right now, one that only takes the good shit of the Quran, and the other.
>>
>>62257232
kek
it's like france is pleading with this shit for more, in this situation i wish we would be more like russia and bomb the shit out of the terrorists and the fanatical muslims.
>>
>>62264467
>If nothing else such a reaction is much more reasonable than "I bet he wasn't a real muslim anyway"

She says that too
Basically the point is that islam is of peace and terrorist arent real muslims
>>
>>62264617
The term "moderate Islam" is ugly and offensive. There is no moderate Islam. Islam is Islam.

t. Recep Tayyip Erdogan
>>
>>62264735
I definitively agree, "Moderate Islam" is a term used by people who won't kill you but cheer up when someone else's does.

What I'm talking is not "Moderate Islam", I'm talking about Modern, Revised and Peaceful Islam.

>>62264648
She doesn't deny his faith, she says he's wrong in his interpretation and in his actions. If a guy killed people in the name of Christianity, a Christian would also says that he wasn't a "real Christian".
>>
>>62264617
More like there are those who act, and those who approve them silently
>>
File: 1461074583170.jpg (33 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1461074583170.jpg
33 KB, 633x758
>>62257232
>ywn sit on her face
>>
>>62264949
Those who act, those who approve silently, and the rising minority who protests.

I've had a really cool Courrier International who talked about that.
>>
>>62264617
>that only takes the good shit of the Quran
you know the moderates take also the Sunna, exactly like the terrorists? that's the basis of Sunnism, Quran + Sunna.

and the Sunna is full of murderous shit, so there are not moderate Islam, there are just people who perfectly know what Sunnism is and people who don't know their own religion but still repeat this is a religion of peace blahblahblah.

and ignorant like you who believe they have only the Quran for sacred book, exactly like massmedias in this fucking country, nobody never talks about Hadiths or hadiths commentary by "intellectuals" of middle ages, like Ibn Taymiyyah with their absolutly garbage texts.
>>
>>62264935
> I'm talking about Modern, Revised and Peaceful Islam.
that's not even exist, you can't reform this religion.
the only peaceful muslims are actually "cultural muslims" and they are not exactly religious, also most of them are eastern europeans or turkish peoples.
there are also the shias muslims but they have some shit too, but far less than sunni muslims.
>>
File: 1468185167767.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1468185167767.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>62264648
Oh, I see

This talk about what's Muslim or not always bothered me, and I'm talking about both sides. People act too much as if religion isn't influenced by culture, as if whatever the Quran promotes (be it peace or war) in the text is gonna be followed 100% by whatever person decides to call him/herself "Muslim". As a Catholic kid (silly example, but still) there was nothing stopping me from eating pork in those days when we weren't supposed to, so what's stopping any sandnigger from interpreting his religion as a religion of peace or a religion of holy war, despite what the scriptures or his fellow men claim?
>>
>>62265024
The "moderates" are not moderates. I'm talking about reformers.

>>62265099
I've had this discussion a few times before, and maybe yes you can't strictly "reform" Islam because that would go against the narrative, and yet there was a special issue of Courrier International who talked about

>how "moderates" Muslims are hypocrites
>how Daesh is killing hundreds of invisibles minorities
>how Islam, not just Isis, but general Islam slow the developpement of the whole Islamic world
>an interesting article about an indepedant catholic state of Lebanon

And lastly

>possible reforms/reinterpretations of Islam to avoid conflicts in the future
Dozens of pages about how the Arab world is changing and responding to fundamentalists everywhere.

It was published after Charlie Hebdo's attack.
>>
>>62265430
reformers are always assassinated by fanatists.
>>
>>62257685
>>62257901
>>62261048
>can't even give a rebuttal

frogs on suicide watch
>>
>>62265733
I guess they are the new martyrs, in a way.

The journal was much more optimistic, though.
>>
>>62265819
>ignores the one post where i actually do give a rebuttal
fucking hypocrite
>>
>>62265819
If you give your enemies a rebuttal, they win
>>
>>62266016
>>62265994
>dear mr terrorist: I surrender
>>
>>62266060
What else can you do given that if you kill your enemies, they win?
>>
>>62266162
lalalalala i can't hear you lallalalalalla

>be french
>surrender
hahahahahhaha
>>
Lmao this video and the comments

Damn the French are stupid and naive as fuck, all I hope for are more terrorist attacks with the attackers explicitly stating they did it in the name of Islam, that's the only thing that will wake these people up
>>
Islam has the perfect coverup in its many divisions, the religion as a whole is so shattered into many small sects that you can always claim "I'm not with them" and technically be right. It's brilliant really.
>>
>>62266560
Black lives matter
>>
>i'm also talking to those who lead our dear Mr. the Terrorist. If the cap fit, wears it

Oy vey
>>
>>62265859
got a link to it? im a bit lazy
>>
>>62257232
>that blacked filter that makes shitskins look white
Fucking need that shit
>>
>>62266892
>arab girl
>cilisiounist

Like clockwork
I remember when I was in highscool during the Merah affair, there was this arab girl who kept spouting it was a conspiracy
>>
>>62266752
Just like the burn-at-stake Christards.

Can't we just forbid them both?
>>
>>62257232
>let me exploit this tragic situation to attract some attention to myself, hihi i am a silly girl
>>
>>62267150
Christians aren't a priority nor are they any threat to secularism
>>
>>62267150
Não
>>
>>62267221
>Christians aren't a priority nor are they any threat to secularism
Some are - for example, Latin American protestants are eager to transform the region into a bunch of theocracies if given the chance.

inb4 "but what about Catholics?", well, it's the same as >>62266752 mentioned about the muds.

>>62267264
Yup.
>>
>>62257232
stupid bitch
subscribed
>>
>>62258511
fuck off shekelberg
>>
>>62257458
Unfortunately people are and will be ignorant to those alien to them, as this thread shows very well.
The second you try to challenge their 2-d views they just give you an "enemy" tag.
One day though all the zealots will kill each other, and we will inherit the earth.
Too bad the intelligentsia's too weak and impotent to do something worthwhile with it, but it's another story altogether.
>>
>>62268175
t.Putin
>>
>>62257232
>France's reaction
You mean little girl's reaction posted on youtube
>>
>>62270620
Passed on tf1
>>
File: 135646873546.jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
135646873546.jpg
47 KB, 300x300
>>62270930
>Passed on tf1

Really? Man...

TF1 is kinda the French Fox News tho.
>>
>>62257232
Do they understand that for Muslims, especially for terrorists, their words are no more than donkey farts?
>>
i wanna cum in her mouth
>>
>>62271423
no

she's a muslim herself anyways
if that wasn't obvious from her face
>>
>>62272276
Nice takya then, I see. Ive just read an article where a Russian imam said Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, terrorists are not Muslims but England, USA and UAE are to blame. Also headquarters of all terrorist organisaions are situated in the US and England. Journalists desicribed the mosque as a luxurious place with persian carpets, he also owns a golden "Caviar" phone. So trustful.
>>
>>62273450
>England, USA and UAE are to blame.
kek of course they always say that

or 'THE ZIONISTS'

actually if you watch the video carefully at the beginning she says
>i'm also talking to those who lead our dear Mr. the Terrorist. If the cap fit, wears it
it's never them, it's always usa's fault, france's fault, the jews' fault ... whatever
ridiculous
>>
Some dwarf went nuts and axe'd some germans in a train.
>>
>>62273914
Fucking tanned Germans
>>
File: suicide français.jpg (212 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
suicide français.jpg
212 KB, 640x460
>100K likes
>>
>>62276623
Doomed
>>
>>62265168
catholics can eat pork though what the fuck
>>
>>62277010
C'est quand même intéressant, j'ai pas regardé tous les coms, on va dire environ 200 et les seuls qui les défendent sont...des muzz eux même

Et souvent des femelles
>>
>>62277051
Ah, sorry, I actually meant meat im general

In the 40 days (or whatever) before Easter, on Fridays, Italian Catholics don't eat meat or fancy meals in general to honour the way Jesus starved in the desert. As you can imagine it's a tradition lotsa people easily ignore
>>
>>62257458
POSTCOLONIALISMFAGS GET OUT
>>
Dym
>>
>>62259641
modern terrorism is beta uprising?
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.