[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Internationals, we Finns love develop as humans and as a society,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Poro'onhoros.png (974 KB, 899x694) Image search: [Google]
Poro'onhoros.png
974 KB, 899x694
Internationals,
we Finns love develop as humans and as a society, we seek for perfection, a land where everyone's good to be.

Is there something you've noticed, that we should change to better?
>>
>>62255342
Your public healthcare system and public transit could be better. You're a very good country other than that.
>>
>>62255342
You should import a lot more Latin Americans to you country. Like, a lot. Starting with countries that begin with a G.
>>
File: croppaamaton kauppinen.jpg (312 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
croppaamaton kauppinen.jpg
312 KB, 1440x1920
>>62255401
>public health care
HAHA you fucking poor RAT!

go to WORK!
>>
We must deport all mosquitos. They're leeches that feed off of hard working finns.
>>
>>62255814
yea golivia and guruguay ayy
>>
>>62256007
Jumalauta ei helvetti
Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi
>>
>>62256686
Well done Fritz
>>
>>62255342

>how can we please you better while we bend over for the 8th consecutive year with economic depression

You fucking cuck
>>
>>62256029
But then the birds die. Beautiful birdies die away. Don't.
>>
But anything good.
I want to live Finland‥
>>
>>62259077

Haha economic depression, who is depressed here? I hope you are not, life is amazing here in Finnland, how can we make it even better.

We are not here to please others, only ourselves, while not making other's lives too miserable.
>>
>>62259663

Join us.

If you want it, you will make it, or dying while trying. Questions is, are you man enough?
>>
>>62255814
gosta riga :DD
>>
>>62259699
>We are not here to please others, only ourselves
Yeah but if our economy tanks, regardless of what we think we're gonna get IMF'd and fall to central american level of development.
>>
>>62259309
theres no animal that relies solely on mosquito, generally birds have diverse enough diets
>>
>>62259897
Butterfly effect will destroy everything. Fucking bird hater.
>>
File: 1464637221038.png (19 KB, 440x254) Image search: [Google]
1464637221038.png
19 KB, 440x254
>>62259897
Single small birds brood can eat somewhere around 15 000 mosquitos in a couple weeks period. Mosquitos are really important part of the ecosystem.
>>
>>62259741
Thank you.
That it would be what.It's a dream that I'm circled by a beautiful snow scene and live.
>>
>>62259699

>who is depressed here?

look at the stats, you hang yourselves nearly as much as the nips and south koreans do

(which is a lot)
>>
>>62261752
But we don't though.
>>
>>62261752
>Sources: my ass
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.