[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much do you earn ? Do you lie to others about your income?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: pepe1.png (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.png
83 KB, 480x360
How much do you earn ?

Do you lie to others about your income? What do you tell them?
>>
>>62249683
My family looks down on me strangers look down on me friends look down on me I am a NEET.
>>
>NEET, make enough to survive
>No, I'm doing fine
>>
>>62249725
ya getting that autism dole from centalink?
>>
>my mother supports me
>I don't have to as I barely go outside
>>
>>62249912
yeah only $289 a fortnight
>>
File: cryingpepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
cryingpepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>62249974
>just got done with my interview got a part time job
>been neet for over a year
>even if i get this wagie job ill only be earning 170 a week or so
you fucking neeties are so lucky, not to mention i didnt even get paid whilst i was neet
ree
>>
I round up a bit but I don't feel the need to go crazy about figures
I make 1600 euro after taxes as a summer job
>>
>>62250090
Yeah wish I could get a job though just the look my mum always has on her face of disappointment I'm starting to go to the gym though so might join the police force.
>>
>>62250157
i know that feel man
every time i talked to my mum she always asked me about jobs and was always pissed
atleast she was proud when i finally got an interview though
>>
>>62249683
Currently an unemployed student, so I survive off the €50 my father gives me every week.
I used to make mdma and sell that, but my father broke most of my lab equipment. Some weeks I was making €700-1500.
>>
>>62250157
Please be police in Sweden pls pls pls pls
>>
>>62249683
3500€/month

Yes, I lie about my income. I always pretend to be a poor minimum wage opressed turk to fuck leftist pussy.
>>
>>62250221
I would love to beat down immigrants for my job :D
>>
>>62250193
Yeah I figure I'll get there eventually the police force is always there where did you get a job anyway man?
>>
>>62250477
I am Greek
>>
>>62250575
It's not how the police in Sweden works. You have to pull the pants down.
>>
>>62250575
I would love if you did that too
>>
>>62249683
I'm a poorfag and make minimum wage.

I don't really associate with people who compare wages. All of my friends are in the same boat: we make fuck all.
>>
less than 300euros a month and its worth less and less with every economic bump
no i dont lie about it, for what purpose
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.