[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ireland - what should i watch? Austria questions general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Ireland_(MODIS).jpg (532 KB, 1600x2200) Image search: [Google]
Ireland_(MODIS).jpg
532 KB, 1600x2200
He /int/ bros from ireland, i am visiting your island in august with some friends. We have rented a car online and therefore we are quite mobile. We stay for almost 3 weeks.
So what should i visit?

Will answer questions regarding austria if some occur.
>>
>>62247622
There are loads of B&Bs throughout the country.
Since you're driving, do the coast road. The "Atlantic Way".
>>
>>62248037
Is the atlantic way like a connected system of streets along the coast around all the island?
Are there some places you know about that are especially worth a visit - cultural, beautiful nature or traditional?
>>
>>62248265
The Atlantic way is a long road that goes around the coast of the South to West. It's a real nice drive.
You should go to the burren in Clare and see the caves. Mayo for the cliffs.
I imagine you're starting off in Dublin? You could go to Glendalough and headsouth from there.
The weather is absolutely gorgeous at the moment, I hope it'll last.
>>
>>62248265
You should definitely see donegal. This time of year the beaches are lovely.
>>
>>62248356
Sounds really interesting.
Just googled glendalough- looks just like the sort of places i am especially interested in. Amazing
>>
>>62248589
Are you planning on venturing up north? You could see the giant's causeway and the rope bridge there.
>>
>>62248413
I will for sure.
The donegal region as a whole seemed to be just like the things i am looking for according to my personal research prior to this thread.
>>
>>62248633
We are planning to drive around the whole island alongside the coast and to visit some chosen places away from the coast.
Did not know about the rope bridge before - looks fantastic online, thanks for that. Will visit.
>>
>>62248801
No worries, when do you fly in?
>>
>>62249071
8th of august i think; flight back is scheduled at the 26th
>>
>>62249188
You've loads of time to see everything. Just make sure you plan the whole trip out, don't go on a wim. You might miss out on something.
I think there's a website called Discover Ireland that catalogs everything to do.
>>
>>62249329
Thanks mate. My friends and i have a meeting tonight to sort things out and to clarify what we want to see.
>>
>>62249451
Again, no worries. I hope you lot enjoy yourselves.
>>
Cork
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.