[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your Cunt 2. What do you think about cigarettes and tobacco?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: camel_turkish_royal_detail.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
camel_turkish_royal_detail.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
1. Your Cunt
2. What do you think about cigarettes and tobacco?
>>
Disgusting af

Cigars are the only acceptable thing to "smoke"
>>
Weed cunt.
>>
>Beaner
>Anything that you can consume but can't eat is pointless, plus it tastes horrible. Why not just roll a bill and burn it with a lighter?
>>
>>62243294
>cigarettes are disgusting but cigars are okay

that doesn't make any sense
>>
>>62243375
You're a consumer of electronics and the internet
>>
1. Flag
2. I sometimes smoke when i'm drunk, not otherwise though. Dont think its disgusting or anything, i think everyone is entitled to do what they want, pref weed though
>>
>>62243400
How does it not?

You don't inhale cigar smoke and you don't smoke them frequently, they also don't taste like shit or have a million chemicals that will kill you or have you breathing out of a hole in your neck
>>
>>62243267
I think taxes should be raised along with education.
>>
>>62243403
I was talking about your body consuming something. You have a sandwich, you eat it and you can no longer have it back the way it was before.

Electronics don't disappear after one use. Internet doesn't stop working once you load a single page.
>>
>>62243267
Mexico, one of our awesome ancestral traditions
>>
>>62243471
Come on fatty, you know what would help with those cravings? smoking
>>
>>62243520
Enjoy your lung cancer
>>
>>62243520
Disgusting.
>>
>>62243267
Shit should be banned, wasting money on people who want to kill themselves slowly but back out at the last moment
>8 people out of 10 who have lung cancer smoke

But in the end its all about freedom right?
>>
>>62243709
Upvote+
>>
>>62243760
Ya ya, I do my best to bring the social justice to the internet
>>
>>62243903
>TFW u wil never gas all alcoholics and smokers
>>
>>62243294
>af

way to let everyone know you're a fucking mong right off the bat
>>
>>62243974
>I am intimidated by people using ebonic acronyms on the internet
>>
I wouldn't care if smoking didn't make an entire zone around the person smell like shit and negatively affect bystanders' health. But it does. Should be banned in all public places imo, which it almost is in Aus.
>>
smoking gives me a reason to go outside my room and talk to other people who are also smoking

also drains my wallet

6/10
>>
File: djarum-black.jpg (72 KB, 345x281) Image search: [Google]
djarum-black.jpg
72 KB, 345x281
Not gonna lie, I hate cigarettes, but Djarum Black tastes great. It's called a "faggot brand" where I live cause it's pretty soft-tasting. I rarely smoke though.
>>
1. Fleg
2. I enjoy smoking. I smoke cigarettes occasianally and cigars as well.
>>
I buy a pack of cigarillos to smoke when I go downtown sometimes but otherwise smoking is p gross. I smoked in highschool because I wanted to be cool but once I could legally buy them the novelty wore off.
>>
>>62244112
The fuck is a cigarello? Sounds like pic related probably is you
>>
>>62244228
Small cigar, think clint eastwood. I doubt he's smoking "actual" cigarillos, probably those little flavored ones with filters that come in cig packs.
>>
>>62244228
Well "Cigarrillo" means "Cigarette" in Spanish, if it wasn't more obvious... I don't know if it's something fancier for canadians.
>>
>>62244068
only pussys and women smoke menthol
>>
>>62243294
\thread
>>
File: ds-cbo.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ds-cbo.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>62244228
It's this you stupid australian faggot
>>
>>62244348
Honestly you should be beaten in the street and your fedora pissed on for smoking those
>>
I dont smoke

find it a disgusting habit

save lots of money

house and clothes dont stink

healthier lungs
>>
File: 1449277204937.png (230 KB, 455x443) Image search: [Google]
1449277204937.png
230 KB, 455x443
>>62244382
hahaha sure thing bud
>>
I've had the police come up to me 3 times already while smoking pipe tobacco from a pipe in public. For obvious reasons of course but it's still funny.
>>
>>62244348
lel those are so fucking bad dude, can't see how you could be an elitist towards cig smokers when you smoke those nasty fuckers. Those are good if you want to empty them and smoke a blunt like a nigger, that's about it.
>>
>all these fedoras here

Fuck em, we outchea smokers.

Who /rollingtheirown/?
>>
>>62244426
lol the war on drugs is a joke worldwide. After the first couple times I'd start busting their balls and give them a hard time. Fuck off and let me smoke in peace.
>>
Australia
They don't appeal to me at all but i appreciate the tax revenue they generate.
>>
>>62244426
Same when I'm rolling my cigars or when I'm smoking one relaxing on a park. It's always funny how disappointed they look when they find out it's just tobacco.
>>
File: Wrestling.jpg (51 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
Wrestling.jpg
51 KB, 500x387
>>62244457
Yeah smoking Port Royal. Like the strength not the flavor just to clear that up, what about you?
>>
File: the goose is on the loose.jpg (164 KB, 2176x1628) Image search: [Google]
the goose is on the loose.jpg
164 KB, 2176x1628
>>62244441
>can't see how you could be an elitist towards cig smokers
When did I say anything about cigarettes you illiterate nigger?
>>
California
Meh, I don't personally smoke or enjoy being around people who do. But it's their choice and as long as they're fine with the consequences idc
>>
I don't usually smoke but when I do it's Parliament, Dunhill, Camel, B&H, Winston or Davidoff master races.
>>
should be banned in public
people can make their own homes smell like cancer not shared spaces
>>
Honestly I think the government's gone too far with how they regulate it.

"Think of the children" is their excuse for banning flavoured smokes (even menthols), for not allowing smoking in public, for not allowing it to be displayed in stores, and so on. "But it's for your health" is the excuse they give for upping the price, banning smoking EVERYWHERE, and so on.

But it's just bullshit. Smokers contribute ~5x more to the healthcare system than they cost. The warnings and shit on packs do nothing, because literally nobody thinks smoking is good for you.

Government fearmongering has people convinced that a single puff will give them instant cancer. No fucking kids ever started smoking with menthols, let alone shitty flavours. And if they're so concerned, why not do the same for alcohol (which is, arguably, worse)?

Their "cracking down" on smoking is just for show. If they actually wanted people to quit they'd ban it outright, or allow ecigs.. As it is, if people ACTUALLY quit, they'd lose so much money that they'd fall even further into debt than they already are.

They need smokers' tax dollars.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.