[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you race-mix with a swede, /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
would you race-mix with a swede, /int/?
>>
>>62239544
Maybe
>>
no only pure anglo blood for me
>>
>>62239544
>are know
>>
I wouldn't accept my child if he had clear hair or eyes

so no
>>
>>62239544
yes
>>
no, swedes are metrosexual fags
>>
>>62239544
They're the same race as me
>>
>>62240147
y vos que sabes pelotudo si nunca fuiste a suecia
>>
>>62240147
do you, by chance, reside in the London Ontario area?
>>
>>62240147
>tfw other thread was deleted
You want to continue talking here?
>>
>>62240199
tienen la misma fama en todos lados

>>62240220
sure
>>
>>62240394
I had a reply typed out so I was kinda sad when I saw the last thread was deleted

>>62240034
I don't need to pay the ticket at least for au pair programs?, and my english isn't good enough to take care of kids
No, but the English is an issue 2bh... I wonder if there is a Spanish equivalent as well were you could do it in Spain? You should look into it, really, it's worth a shot right? I think it would be cute if you worked with a teenage boy and you guys played the Witcher and all those games you enjoy together, kek.(besides when they are out at school you have the whole place to yourself)

>what other post?
You implied you were sweet to me because i was your only friend here. I know it was just a translation issue, dont worry

>posting in generals
I feel bad for you and other argies because all you have is /lat/ which is cancer. Stop by in /cum/ sometimes, not as good at it used to be though
>>
>>62240496
about the programs, I'm too paranoid and insecure to travel around the world alone 2bh

also, I lurked /cum/ a couple of times but it wasn't interesting for me, /brit/ was good in the whole brexit thing and is good for steal some pics, same with /polska/ and they were always kind when I needed help, but still too autistic for my taste, /v4/ autistic and rude, /lat/ has some rare good moments
>>
>>62239544
No.
>>
>>62240710
Awww, I didnt realize you wanted to travel with someone else. I guess I assumed wrong all this time, that's cute. I just thought it would be a good idea for you since you always wanted to visit so many places. Have you began looking for a job?

/cum/ is comfy, recently it has been in decline though. The only other general I frequent is /mena/, but you probably wouldn't enjoy posting there. /int/ has become very stale for a while now
>>
>>62240998
I-is this because of summerfags like me?
>>
>>62239544
Did those two give birth to that white dog? Beautiful family.
>>
>>62239544
I prefer Meds over Nords.
>>
>>62239544
that man seems like a flip
>>
>>62239544
And then my childrens make some race-mix with blacks? No.
>>
File: Capture.png (674 KB, 835x490) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
674 KB, 835x490
>>62242130
he [spoiler] is [/spoiler]
>>
>>62239544
never understood why white women travel the world to get laid by the savages of the philippines.
>>
>>62242276
are you not aware of the meme?
>>
>>62239544
No.

I'm not into germanic women.
>>
>>62239579
>clear hair
>clear eyes
What kind of robots are you thinking of
>>
File: yes bls.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yes bls.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>62239544
yes bls gib tem free swed
>>
Yeah, I'm dating a Swedish weeaboo.
>>
>>62239544
Definetely yes, I want to try all nations
>>
>>62240201
>argentina
>do you, by chance, reside in the London Ontario area?

?????????????
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.