[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit was common as fuck in New World on the beginning of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1468793930915.jpg (106 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1468793930915.jpg
106 KB, 612x612
This shit was common as fuck in New World on the beginning of 20th century.

Do you think it will be considered normal again?
>>
I hope not.
>>
people died young then, so they had to marry and breed as early as possible, especially women.
so the answer is no, since the quality of life has improved a lot and people die at their 70s or more, there's no need and it's considered a crime now.
>>
>>62237632
wonder when they started fucking
9 years old is way too young but they were married
how the fuck can you even make the choice to marry at 9
>>
>>62237786
>people died young then

not true
>>
>>62237858
She didn't make the choice.
>>
>>62237858
>Choice
It's more like
>Eunice marry him because we can't afford to look after you and all the other kids we've popped out
>Okay mamma
>>
>>62237891
>>62237906
i know
what i'm saying is that even if she did, she wouldn't have
>>
>>62237866
>not true
it was actually true, but besides, maybe this was a mountain or peasant thing, due to the ignorance of the people there
>>
>>62237858
Just like aisha and muhammad (the goats be upon him)
>>
File: Z.png (493 KB, 826x532) Image search: [Google]
Z.png
493 KB, 826x532
>>62237632
Well...
>>
God I'm glad white ppl have moved past this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.