[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans, explain this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1468782383262[1].jpg (507 KB, 2203x2937) Image search: [Google]
1468782383262[1].jpg
507 KB, 2203x2937
Americans, explain this
>>
File: deusvult.jpg (620 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
deusvult.jpg
620 KB, 2592x1936
Meanwhile in Sweden..
>>
>>62225845
It's to protect the customers from the workers. Fast food employees are notorious for their chimp-outs.
>>
>>62225845
Never seen anything like this before
>>
>>62225911
Something is off about these girls, their foreheads are kinda weird
>>
lol, "no refils"

poor bastards
>>
>>62225845
Ghetto scum
>>
stores that often get robbed a lot have them. I do not live in a shithole, so i do not have that issue.
>>
>>62225845
I saw this on a petrol station in Belgium
>>
>>62225845
It's pretty self-explanatory if you ask me.
>>
Black neighborhood.
>>
Nigs
>>
>>62225845
I've seen a similar thing in a couple newsagents (paki shops) here
All the pruducts are behind the glass and you have to point to him what you want
>>
>>62225845
They do that for all stores in the ghetto. Outside of the containment zones, they don't do that.
>>
>>62225845
That's the burger king in South Central that I frequent. Homeless people always go in there and start trouble, they also have chairs and stuff bolted to the ground. The homeless situation is really bad I've resorted to going around at night and knocking down their homes in hopes that they make their way back to skid row.
>>
>>62226229
That's normal at night in Spain. Usually when they are in motorways.
>>
>>62225845
Niggers
>>
>>62226034
no arab genes
>>
>>62225845
I've seen something like that once in my life in a really bad part of Newark, New Jersey.

Other than that it's quite rare
>>
>>62226796
>Usually when they are in motorways
Yeah, it was at night on a motorway
>>
>>62225845
Blacks ruining the most basic of things.
>>
Must be in a black neighborhood
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.