[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just came back from the doc and it was a typical day of Spain's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: qljloFx.jpg (33 KB, 485x485) Image search: [Google]
qljloFx.jpg
33 KB, 485x485
Just came back from the doc and it was a typical day of Spain's free healthcare: I got no clear diagnosis, no solution, and the guy didn't seem to give two shits about me.

Damn it feels good to be a spic. I'd take american healthcare over this any day.

Random unrelated pic because I dont feel like looking for my /int/ folder.
>>
File: Kang.jpg (9 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
Kang.jpg
9 KB, 198x255
>>
>>62222034

>sunday
>healthcare
>>
>>62223411
Are you retarded?

>>62223337
Yes this is us
>>
>>62222034
Well, what did you expect him to find, Jorge?
>>
>>62223565

>Are you retarded?

no but you are for getting sick on a sunday, everyone knows you wont get even the basics on a Sunday unless it's an emergency.
>>
>>62223687
Its not your business why I went to the doc m8 just saying thats how things work.here
>>
>>62223710
>retarded for getting sick on sunday

Ok. One thing is services.not being available and.another is the doctor being like "welp,.i dont.give a shit, i hope this is over so i can go home.and chill" and getting a """""diagnosis"""" that I seriously suspect to be wrong
>>
>>62223824
Also i never heard about healthcare services not being available on.sundays, where did you get that from?
>>
Probably syphilis. I hear it runs rampant in spain.. dirty people
>>
>>62223894
Kek'd
>>
>>62223894

someone told me you can "clean it up" by sodomizing a canadian virgin ass, r u available m7?
>>
>>62222034
At least you weren't swarmed with useless bureaucracy
I swear to god, everything has it's own jerkoff office here, making me sign retarded forms all day.
>>
>>62223980
What is it with muslims and virgins?
>>
>>62222034
The best healthcare system is a mixture of private and public practices, with the private ones being government subsidized to be cheap and able to compete with the public ones.
>>
>>62224189

virgins are tighter
>>
>>62222034
You don't have private healthcare in spain?
>>
Get a new doctor. Really, it's that easy. I've been switching doctors for years, then found one that not only gives a shit about his job but is actually good at it.
>>
>>62224445
That guy wasnt my doctor, just a random one I got because its sunday.
>>
>>62224515
What did you expect then? Be glad there was actually a doctor there, private ones don't even work on sundays. If you weren't dying and wanted a real diagnosis you should have waited for the day to pass.
>>
>>62222034
You say that now until you see when even with good insurance, you bill is astronomically high.
>>
do you not have the option to go private in spain?
>>
>>62225957
yes but that costs money
>>
>>62229234
Hard to come by that in spain
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.