[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Germans so autistic? >taking a two-week vacation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Why are Germans so autistic?

>taking a two-week vacation in Latin America
>cross the border from Costa Rica into Nicaragua
>messing around on Tinder, finally match with a girl who speaks a bit of English
>she's clearly a slut but is fun to hang out with, not asking for money and pays for her own drinks and shit
>suggests we go meet up with her friend, who is also on a Tinder date with some German guy
>German dude is actually pretty fit and quite attractive, no homo
>we all go out to some club to dance
>It's nothing special, just a big room with a DJ, bar, and tourists and Nicaraguans dancing in their own groups
>German guy starts arguing with the girl he's on a date with
>girl storms out of the bar
>me and the girl I'm with follow them, I ask WTF is going on because the other chick is ranting in Spanish

>apparently the German guy didn't like that they weren't playing techno or some stupid shit
>was disappointed with the quality of the bar, wasn't up to German standards
>he actually expected that going out in Nicaragua was going to be like going out in Germany
>he spends 15 minutes begging this girl to give him a second chance
>we go to another dance club, little bit nicer but still nothing over-the-top fancy by Western standards
>he spergs out again, they start fighting and he's begging this girl to not leave, not leave, blah blah
>she finally leaves
>go and fugg this other chick

Why are Germans such autists? Dude threw away the chance to get laid with a girl he was all over because he couldn't stop whining about the bars not being as good as in Germany.
>>
There are bars in Nicaragua?
>>
>>62218747
There are buildings in Nicaragua?
>>
>>62218747
lol
I'm too autistic to read your post
>>
>>62218747
Nice blog retard. Try tumblr instead.
>>
>>62218984
>>62219068
I went to Nicaragua back in the early 2000's.

It's like being back in 1970
>>
>>62218747
This happened
>>
File: CORNHOLIO!.jpg (15 KB, 362x400) Image search: [Google]
CORNHOLIO!.jpg
15 KB, 362x400
>>62218747
>nicaragua
>>
You could have prevented this by making the canal in Nicaragua as it was planned from the beginning, but no, you had to come and fuck us over to build it in Panama.
>>
>>62218747
>i'll go to whatever shithole for a chance to get laid with an obvious slut, why are there people that have standards?

it's a strange world outthere, Anon.
>>
>>62220118
You're worse than the German form op's story. If Panama were still part of our country it'd be a shitty department just like choco
>>
>>62220478
>just like choco
Choco is like 80%+ niggers, no wonder they didn,t do well.
If Panama stayed they would be like Valle del Cauca, or even Antioquia-tier, but without the high as fuck murder rate
>>
>>62221161
> implying Panama is not full of niggers
>>
>>62221161
colombians are racists?
>>
>>62222427
According to euro standards, yeah.
I can't imagine life without being able to joke about niggers, shitskins and even cumskins. In france i guess i would end up either in jail or being blown up by a goatfucker.
Bu it's usually simple banter, our niggers aren't nearly as obnoxious as the ones of the USA for instance, and the ones you find in europe are the ones coming directly from african shitholes for gibsmedats so i guess they aren't too pleasant either.
>>
>>62220118
The canal was first planned in Mexico actually.
>>
>>62219170
More like back in 1470.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.