[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. You're a cunt 2.At what age did you drink your first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1445394274415.jpg (387 KB, 1680x945) Image search: [Google]
1445394274415.jpg
387 KB, 1680x945
1. You're a cunt
2.At what age did you drink your first drop of alcohol?
3.At what age did you get served your first full glass?
4.At what age did you start drinking when going out/at parties? Did your parents know?
5.Did your parents introduce you to tasting alcohol? (wine, whiskey, sake, ect)
6.What was your relation to alcohol as a young adult? What is it now?
7.Would you rather say alcohol is a good drung that can taste good or a good drink that can fuck you up?
8.Favourite alcoholic drink?
>>
1. flag
2. Probably at 13 or something, didn't like it
3. 14. My mother gave me a glass of champagne when we went to france and forced me to drink it because "it was a special occasion". I didn't like it.
4. 17 I think. That's when I started drinking more often and that's when a short period started that I would go out with people from college but that passed quickly and now I'm 19 and don't go out that much anymore for some reason.
5. yes, see 3.
6. I love it and I love trying different kinds of beer and whisky and stuff. Also getting drunk feels good.
7. A bit of both. It really helped me get over my social anxiety but I had some pretty bad hangovers too.
8. Whisky I think but preferences can change over time.
>>
>>62214786
1. Flag
2. 12-13
3. 18
4. 20
5. No.
6. In moderation.
7. Both.
8. Gin & Tonic.
>>
>1. You're a cunt
OI m8 il wreck u
> 2.At what age did you drink your first drop of alcohol?
> 3.At what age did you get served your first full glass?
> 4.At what age did you start drinking when going out/at parties? Did your parents know?
never ;_;
> 5.Did your parents introduce you to tasting alcohol? (wine, whiskey, sake, ect)
nope
> 6.What was your relation to alcohol as a young adult? What is it now?
its food, its food
> 7.Would you rather say alcohol is a good drung that can taste good or a good drink that can fuck you up?
its a drink
> 8.Favourite alcoholic drink?
hard cider
>>
File: Aecht_schlenkerla_rauchbier.jpg (65 KB, 332x744) Image search: [Google]
Aecht_schlenkerla_rauchbier.jpg
65 KB, 332x744
>>62214786
1. Flag
2. 11 iirc
3. 14
4. 14-15 yes
5. see 2, New years. I got to taste beer, It was disgusting and everyone had a giggle
6. drank too much at parties, always vomit. that changed, I know how much I can take
7. it's a good drink that can fuck you up
8. pic related
>>
>>62214786
1 flag
2. 2
3. 3
4. 4
5. yes,except sake,that was my nippon sugardaddy
6 kys
7 kys
8 hard to say, Belgian beer in general is GOAT, I would drink champagne instead of water desu
>>
1. Japan
3.16 Same time as above
4.17 I guess my father knew because one day he saw me drunk.
5. Never, because both of them dont drink at all
6.Shit. I'm still very weak with it but people around me force me to drink heap so it's much worse. I like to drink with my own pace though.
7.I never thought it tastes good.
8.Beer is ok
>>
>>62214786
1. pooland
2. don't remember, probably as a really young kid to see what it tastes like
3. 12
4. 14, my parents did know but didn't care too much as long as I wouldn't get completely drunk. My dad actually gave me money sometimes to buy myself a beer and drink with friends, so that I wouldn't spend whole day in front of computer
5. No, I discovered most of it with friends
6. I use alcohol mostly as a social enabler, I'm rather shy and quiet when sober.
7. Both
8. Beer, it's the only alcohol that I regularly buy and drink for its taste
>>
>>62214786
1)calling us cunt is the reason you made this thread
2)5
3)13
4)16
5)My uncle to wine,My brother to beer
6)bretty gud :DDDDD
7)first one
8)beer
>>
1.Flag
2.6-ish?
4.Never
5.Dad let me taste his whiskeys when underage
6.Still a young adult, I drink sometimes, mostly just on my own without going out.
7. latter
8.Kraken rum or Lime long drink, depends on mood
>>
1. flag
2. 9
3. 14
4. 16 , yes i remember coming home from a party at like 3am throwing up on the stairs and then falling asleep on the floor in my room and waking up to see my mum cleaning the vomit up
5. yes my grandparents with wine
6. overindulged to be able to actually talk to people at parties, now i hardly drink but that's because i don't really go out anymore
7. both
8. Gin & tonic
>>
1. Albion
2. 10ish
3. 16
4. N/A
5. Yes
6. Alcoholism, less now though.
7. I drink to get drunk
8. Strong beer
>>
File: 1456660406439.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456660406439.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>62214786
1 Varta flag
2 11
3 14
4 15 yes
5 my grandpa used to let me dip my finger into rakia and lick it
6 i thought it was cool to get drunk and its normal. Now i think i have problems with alcohol (pathological lying, anger issues, liquid shit, constipation before liquid shit, arm tremors during heavy hangover and constant boners that harm my dick)
7 yes
8 Gorki List in clubs, pubs and bars, beer for barbecues in the nature and sometimes at home, rakia for winter and religious holidays
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.