[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are two types of countries: Those who use the metric system,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: this isn't your country's flag.jpg (100 KB, 640x646) Image search: [Google]
this isn't your country's flag.jpg
100 KB, 640x646
There are two types of countries: Those who use the metric system, and those who have been to the moon.
There are two types of countries: Those who call soccer "football", and those who have been to the moon.
Those who have NOT landed robots on Mars, and those who have been to the moon.
Those who have daily mass shootings, and those who have been to the moon.
Those who saved Europe's ass in World War II, and those who have been to the moon.
THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE MOON, AND THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOON.
>>
>>62214366
They should've planted the German flag on the moon 2bh

you know, since you only got there because of nazi scientists
>>
>>62214366
im so happy im from a progressive tolerant country where we'd much rather we spent our hard worked and limited resources on importing diversity, welfare and giving prisoners cozy lives. much more important than such nonsense displays of masculinity as landing a phallus shaped object on the moon.
>>
>>62214366
NASA's space probes orbiting outer planets are way more impressive than some moon walking in all honesty.
>>
NASA uses metric lol.
>>
>>62214366
wtf I love USA now
>>
>>62214366

But America has been to the moon and we have daily mass shootings. Should say "those who don't have daily mass shootings, and those who have been to the moon".
>>
>>62214780

They used imperial during the moon landing
>>
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/report-police-shot-baton-rouge-160717151137437.html

BE
>>
>>62214780

So does the US Army. I assume the rest of the military does, but I can't speak from experience for other branches.
>>
>>62214366
liberia still uses imperial
>>
File: 1468282084609.jpg (354 KB, 800x666) Image search: [Google]
1468282084609.jpg
354 KB, 800x666
>moon landing
>real
>>
>>62215491
>he doesn't know about the Liberian Space Program
All those blood diamonds can buy you one hell of a launch vehicle.
>>
File: tin.jpg (7 KB, 184x195) Image search: [Google]
tin.jpg
7 KB, 184x195
>>62215549
Everybody knows it was faked in a sound-stage on Mars.
>>
>>62214366
Actually the flag on the moon has been bleached white after all this time so while it's still not my countries flag, the French now have that claim instead.
>>
We made to outer space too! Can we... join the club senpai
>>
>>62216741
Did you actually put people there?
>>
>>62216767
No just satellites.But Indian-Americans made it to moon!
>>
>>62216827
We'll consider your application, but you may want to consider trying again after you've put people out in the Final Frontier.

Until then, the only members of the We Already Put Our Own People in Space Club (WAPOOPiC) are, in order of joining:
>Russian Federation (by way of the USSR)
>United States
>People's Republic of China
>>
>>62217066
*WAPOOPiSC
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.