[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why France so shit ? - They think they have the best wines but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: e8dnYMP.jpg (51 KB, 858x429) Image search: [Google]
e8dnYMP.jpg
51 KB, 858x429
Why France so shit ?

- They think they have the best wines but italian or spanish are better
- They think they have the best cheeses but italian, spanish or even english are better
- They think they have the best and most diverse countrysyde in Europe but Norway is better
- They think they have the best history but England history is better
- They think they have the most better food in the world but italian one is better
- They think they have the best philosophers or classical composers but germans are better
>>
Not #1 =/= shit.

Quit yo bitching, Pierre.
>>
Now that I think about it we have the best history in the world. Lmaoooo. France is a close second though
>>
>>62210739
I can't decide if self hater, proxy troll or simply 'muricun on vacation.
>>
francophobia is a mental illness
>>
File: girls-laughing.jpg (55 KB, 553x496) Image search: [Google]
girls-laughing.jpg
55 KB, 553x496
>even according to haters we are #2 or #3 or #4 in eveyr category

>even according to algerians, algeria is somewhere at the bottom of all these categories

yup sounds about right
>>
>>62210739
You're either a self hating guy, which is quite ridiculous ; or you're not french, and I ask you then if we're so shit, wtf are you doing here ?

Also, francophobia is a mental illness.
>>
>>62210739
U forgot most important one - french people are blacks and muslims
>>
>>62210739
>most better
top kek
>>
>>62210739
>- They think they have the best and most diverse countrysyde in Europe but Norway is better
kek wat, idc about the other baits but this one is factually wrong.
>>
might aswell rent a lorry and plow everyone right OP?
foh
>>
ITT: French on damage control
>>
>>62210739
>- They think they have the best wines but italian or spanish are better
Debatable, French wine is still 10/10

>- They think they have the best cheeses but italian, spanish or even english are better
Really? I would say Dutch of Swiss cheese instead, but then again, debatable.

>- They think they have the best and most diverse countrysyde in Europe but Norway is better.
The "most beautifull" is subjective, but France is objectively much more diverse.

>- They think they have the best history but England history is better
I disagree, Italy gets this one, followed by France.

>- They think they have the most better food in the world but italian one is better
Well, agreed. But French food is still 10/10 nevertheless

>- They think they have the best philosophers or classical composers but germans are better
I agree on that

Overall, I think France is still the best country in Europe.
>>
>>62211054
>>
>>62215944
>french wine & food is 10/10
>Dutch/Swiss cheese
meh

>>62210739
Have a french-basque or a french-catalan grill in your bed sometimes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.