[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Erdogan removes almost 3000 judges - EU is "happy about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: rules of law.jpg (73 KB, 1365x630) Image search: [Google]
rules of law.jpg
73 KB, 1365x630
Erdogan removes almost 3000 judges - EU is "happy about rules of law" in Turkey.

Poland removes 3 judges - EU wants to put sanctions on Poland because of "violation of rules of law".

How are we supposed to treat these people seriously? :(
>>
>>62210086
I want to lick Martin Schulz bald scalp with the tippy of my tongue
>>
>>62210137
What's happening to Incirlik Air Base now? Do you know where your nukes are?
>>
>>62210207
Halfway up your asshole to the left of my penis
>>
>>62210356
They are searching for it but can't find because of power shortages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5YgJx8VGRA
>>
>>62210086
Turkey, unlike Poland, isn't and for a long time won't be in the EU. It's obvious that same standards couldn't be applied to your country.

The EU leaders aren't stupid enough to support a failed putsch and completely alienate a Nato country and crucial ally.

Military junta wouldn't be democratic, would it?
>>
>>62210512

Let's assume for a while that this coup wasn't only Erdogan's provocation. If it succeeded, NATO would become much stronger, because Turkey would be ruled by people supporting a tight alliance with USA and opposing imperialism of Russia in the region.

Now Erdogan is going to ally with Putin and may seriously think about conquering southern Europe.
>>
>>62210207
Incirlik is fine and was already on heightened alert. They already sent all dependents back to the states in April and the actual airmen haven't been allowed to leave the base for I don't know how long.
>>
>>62210579
That coup was doomed from the start. Previous successgul coups in Turkey had backing of the whole military, this one was supported by only a few elements of it.

Endorsing a coup would make an enemy out of Turkey. Yes, Erdogan is a two-faced autocrat, but let's not act like the EU's got nothing to lose here.
>>
>>62210710
Humiliation goes on. Literally nothing can make USA great again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVT3TXjlCHY
>>
>>62210713
>the EU's got nothing to lose here.

It has a lot to gain, like few million of additional refugees f.e.
>>
>>62210207
OPpenheimer had a thread on /k/ yesterday, nukes are safe.
>>
>>62210860
Exactly.

I was rooting for putschists, but everything is better than civil war in Turkey.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.